Who played Batman Arkham Knight?

Comments

• I'll probably get around to it eventually.

I heard the PC version is top notch, THE platform to play it on.

• edited January 2016

I didn't just play it, i beat it. (Except i didn't get the knightfall ending)

• I was thinking of getting it, but I have a PC.

• I heard the PC version is really bad. If you have a PS4 or Xbox One, then i recommend that.

I was thinking of getting it, but I have a PC.

• I beat it on the ps4.

• I do not.

Smellmeh posted: »

I heard the PC version is really bad. If you have a PS4 or Xbox One, then i recommend that.

• Oh...well then i hope your PC is good enough.

I do not.

• I've heard people who have great PC's and the game still runs like shit. I do not have a great one, I have a MacBook Pro that dual runs Windows.

Oh...well then i hope your PC is good enough.

• edited January 2016

I beat it up until the Knightfall point, like seriously, f the riddler trophies

• Got it on ps4. Managed to get Knightfall ending. Then quit as I had no interest in NewGame + , and I realised the challenge maps are terrible. Arkham City had a better challenge mode in my opinion.

It Is still a good game, though. But not for two playthroughs.

• Won't you use your controller?

I've heard people who have great PC's and the game still runs like shit. I do not have a great one, I have a MacBook Pro that dual runs Windows.

• The issue is not that I use a controller, it's that the game suffers from several bugs and frame rate drops as you play.

AronDracula posted: »

Won't you use your controller?

• I played it great game, but not as great as Arkham City and it needed more boss fights not involving the batmobile

• Just finished it a few days ago (Kek just looked up the Knightfall ending on Youtube) Overall, I think it gets a little too much bashing. Sure the batmobile is repetitive and get stale but the freeflow combat and predator combat has been the hardest it has been in any of the games. Hardly a gargoyle was in sight and by the end of the game, being pitted in a room full of normal enemies, big thugs, shield enemies and people with stun batons, it got really fun and varied. I even really liked the story, despite the extremely mediocre and predictable Arkham Knight reveal. Still there is a certain "magic" to the first two games that got lost somehow in the new one, but I still think its a worth conclusion to the series.

• Did Joker remind anyone of Handsome Jack?

• Not really from personality, but the fact that he was a ghostly being sure reminded me of Jack.

I just loved it when the game played those camera tricks with the Joker

"He's here, he's there, Wait he's gone! No, he's behind me now!" gasp

• All that stuff was really good.

• http://static.tumblr.com/79fdc7170f7a1b3f59bb42601ceed866/dc3mxyp/XtXmxsaif/tumblr_static_slowly_raises_hand.gif

Completed main story and all DLCs

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited January 2016

No. I'm playing Arkham Origins right now. It's my first game from the series, first playthrough. Interesting game but not that easy when big group of foes attacks. Many combos to learn. So I do not hurry meeting those skilled assassins. Oh no.

• edited January 2016

Origins was the only Arkham game i did NOT complete, because on my computer, is very laggy, very choppy, bad frame rate, and i can't hear people talking in the game and the subtilles won't even show up. City lagged a little bit but besides that, it worked fine, so did Asylum. And Knight works very well on my PS4.

Was very disappointed when i bought Origins. Wasted 5 bucks.

Omid's cat posted: »

No. I'm playing Arkham Origins right now. It's my first game from the series, first playthrough. Interesting game but not that easy when big group of foes attacks. Many combos to learn. So I do not hurry meeting those skilled assassins. Oh no.

• Runs smooth on my pc but now I want to MURDER the studio. I tried to solve Riddler's side quest; he locks Batman in one comm tower. Vent shaft is the exit. Unfortunately, Batman can't get in. F***ing glitch. Many people have same issue. Did producers fix it? No.

Are there fun ruining bugs in Asylum or City?

Origins was the only Arkham game i did NOT complete, because on my computer, is very laggy, very choppy, bad frame rate, and i can't hear pe

• I played Arkham Knight ( PS4) and bought the season pass. I really enjoyed the game and liked cruising through Gotham in the batmobile.

• edited January 2016

Nope. Everyone knows Origins is very glitchy, WB clearly rushed the game. But Asylum and City, it barely has glitches. (Well i found one in city, but it wasn't that bad, and like i said, only one)

Trust me. Rocksteady's Arkham games is way better! Asylum is not that open world, but still pretty fun even though is old now. If you want more open world, get City.

(I hate typing from my phone)

Runs smooth on my pc but now I want to MURDER the studio. I tried to solve Riddler's side quest; he locks Batman in one comm tower. Vent sha

• For those who have played Arkham Knight, there is a DLC called Season of Infamy that includes four additional side missions in Story Mode. One of the side missions is called "Shadow War" that involves a dying Ra's Al Gaul and by the near end of it, there is a difficult choice for Batman to make involving his moral code to never kill and Ra's Al Gaul's fate. He even asks Alfred what would he do if he were in his position. Who here has played this mission?

• Its explained why he's like that

• Played it. Beat it. Got the kightfall ending. Platinumed it and got all the trophies.

Cant get enough Batman.

• Thanks for answer. I'll order Asylum today.

Too bad Origins is glitchy. Has best looking batman in my opinion; unshaved, winter costume - badass.
    I'll continue playing as long bugs let me.

Nope. Everyone knows Origins is very glitchy, WB clearly rushed the game. But Asylum and City, it barely has glitches. (Well i found one in

• I haven't played season of infamy, is it good?

• Oh yes, it is.

JawaEater posted: »

I haven't played season of infamy, is it good?

• Asylum huh? Good choice! Asylum is what started the series. So is better to play Asylum first before City. Asylum is a good classic.

Thanks for answer. I'll order Asylum today. Too bad Origins is glitchy. Has best looking batman in my opinion; unshaved, winter costume - badass. I'll continue playing as long bugs let me.

• It was a bad game

Defeated it. Just bad and don't get me started on those false advertisments

• I disagree it was my fav

joshua007 posted: »

It was a bad game Defeated it. Just bad and don't get me started on those false advertisments

• How was there false advertising?

• edited January 2016

Ooh boy

1. Be the Batman- And than the end happened
    2. Why is Scarecrow the ''villian'' and works with Arkham Knight because Canon speaking with the Arkham Comics, Arkham Knights motives Scarecrow should been locked away in a tiny room and be a bitch Arkham Knight doesn't even need him. Just beat him up and get his fear toxin DONE
    3. Oracle is not a woman she is a objective
    4. Why can't we play as Catwoman in the open world, YEARS of feedback and we still get only Batman and a tank, Yes Arkham City I played it loved it but this... WHY NO AND NOT MORE!
    5. Designers weren't realy the brightests lets all be honest look at Robin and Nightwing for example.
    6. Robin doesn't show any personality in this game and to care about anyone SURE you can find reasons for this but... Not even Alfred only Oracle.

Joke but this is Robin in Arkham seriesTim, Nightwing is dead! YES, I mean no! But seriously how is Barbara.

1. Rated M for Mature because Barbara pointed something at her head but if you look closly rolling my eyes, rated M because shitty back story for Arkham Knight and more
    2. HUSH HUSH enter link description here ARKHAM CITY enter link description here I look for him tomorrow Actualy why now? and if you read the comics this is bullshit also. 4 freaking years of conspiracy theories!! Wasted plot
    3. Here is the missing soundtrack enter link description here
    4. Three hour update, update 1.01 is 3.527GB.
    5. Why is he still the f*cking villian! people complaint for months I hope he isn't in the game LOOK ROCHSTEADY advice.
    6. Long gone are the intricate stealth sections of Asylum and City. It's time for huge environments with no real flow or direction to them.
    7. Where is the Arkham feeling from Asylum and City?
    8. PC port enter link description here enter link description here enter link description here
    9. Boss fights
    10. Harley, she has no purpose in this game she is just there for a bad plot
    11. Harleys 3 dollar DLC for a under 15 minuten gameplay what
    12. Side quests! They are awfull example Harvey Dent
    13. Riddler trophies
    14. The Endings 100% for the 5 minutes extra
    15. Call me bitchy but the voice acting was just bad. Not Batsy, Alfred, Harley, Ivy Ivy had allot of wrong direction in her character arc or Azrael
    16. Canon speaking Ivy don't work because Arkham comics
    17. Where is Bane?
    18. enter link description here This guy
    19. What is so fantastic about the gameplay well it's... It is just kinda updated
    20. EMPTY CITY AGAIN! FOURTH TIME!
    21. Drones
    22. The Story. It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. I'm gonna take a pil. The blood plot is so terrible explained all of this could've been stopped and the story can be defeated in 4 hours if this blood plot never happened. Why not blame fear toxin EASY not plot holes that contradict this game. Look at the Arkham forums OMG I'm never gonna visit that place
    23. Advertisment enter link description here Don't show stuff that isn't in the game Rocksteady

That's one of the few things

1. Rocksteady told things the could change the clock tower... Where is it? Development changes?

2. Why is Mr Freeze not in the game but DLC!

3. Season passes 40 dollars WTF But they are so good Joshua007 and that's why they aren't in the game because people will pay for it. For 15 minutes of boredom.

4. Challenge maps

Why does this game get a 8 out 10 and above well because MONEY

MORE? I have now 33 reasons why it's bad

zeke10 posted: »

I disagree it was my fav

• edited January 2016

Wow no need to give a book report just saying i loved it.It may be bad in your opinion but not mine.

Ooh boy * Be the Batman- And than the end happened * Why is Scarecrow the ''villian'' and works with Arkham Knight because Canon speak

• You got the knightfall ending? Cool. Now i have a question, is it true you collect riddler trophies for the ending?

Played it. Beat it. Got the kightfall ending. Platinumed it and got all the trophies. Cant get enough Batman.

• edited January 2016

Trailers, TV spots showed stuff that didn't appear in the game like a tv spot where Nightwing, Robin, Batman and Oracle stand next to each other and looking at Oracles computer. A scene with Ace chemicals right before the launch that Arkham Knight and Scarecrow were walking together. Let me look for them

enter link description here

0:18 start here

The freaking launch trailer

enter link description here Look at 0:23 untill 0:32, Nightwing Robin Oracle Batman at 0:37 untill 0:39

0:45 untill 0:46, 1:07 untill 1:13,

Also Rocksteady said we could change the clocktower. Well I don't why but they removed it not realy a complaint

JawaEater posted: »

How was there false advertising?

• Dude, I know most people will disagree because they eat all the shit Batman related and say thank you, while true fans we have to stick together so from time to time we can say "NO, this is not worth the Batman name". Sadly, this game is no worthy of the Batman game, for all the reasons you posted and more. I specially agree that the story is pure rubish, if you read the comics you know who the Arkham Knight is on the spot, the blood thing is just...that doesn´t work like that!! I know this is a fucking videogame of a fucking comicbook series, but this guys seem to forget, even on the batman universe, there´s blood transplant all the fucking days, and nobody turns into the fucking guy that donate them the blood. Such a stupid plot point, and becuase is Rocksteady everyone forgets it, the same people that throw shit at Origins for using Joker again is the same one praising Rocksteady for bringing back from death just to have him again, it completely ruins the ending of City 2, that was perfect as the last Hamill interpretation of the character, but they have to fuck it up with constant cameos from the guy.

The Riddler making car race tracks? Hush being defeated on one punch? DEATHSTROKE ON A FUCKING TANK???? and that ending, uuugh, I still have nightmares with that stupid childish ending.Rocksteady made a HUGE mistake when they decided to not hire Paul Dini, creator of Batman TAS, comicbook writer and the writer of both Asylum and City, that guy is a Batman encyclopedia, they have him and send him home because they tough their shitty writer could come up with something at the same level, it was not.

Fuck the sheeps men, you got my like for being able to have perspective and spot a bad game when you have a bad game in front of you, despite the names attach to it.

Ooh boy * Be the Batman- And than the end happened * Why is Scarecrow the ''villian'' and works with Arkham Knight because Canon speak

• So im a sheep and "Not a true fan"for liking it? k

SpaceTales posted: »

Dude, I know most people will disagree because they eat all the shit Batman related and say thank you, while true fans we have to stick toge

• Thank you, games like this must be purged from the Batman name!

Even if it was my favorite game of all time I will call all the bad things up.

You sir deserve my like and respect!

SpaceTales posted: »

Dude, I know most people will disagree because they eat all the shit Batman related and say thank you, while true fans we have to stick toge

Sign in to comment in this discussion.