Who do you think should voice Ra's al-Ghul for the new Batman game?

If Ra's al Ghul is in the game, who do you want to voice him?

Liam Neeson?
enter link description here

Matt Nable?

Comments

• I don't remember him even being confirmed?

• edited January 2016

Even Arrow originally wanted Liam Neeson, the only reason they couldn't was because the actor didn't have enough room in his schedule.

Matt Nables wasn't bad per se, in fact he was pretty good with how they portrayed Ra's, its just too bad the writers were pretty lazy with his character, which is sad since he could have made Season 3 so much better just on his own, and with a proper script.

In fact Matt Nables made an awesome Ra's al Ghul, for a TV actor, he is Liam Neeson's equal in terms of his portrayal of that character.

• edited January 2016

Did you ever notice the difference between Liam Neeson's version, and Matt Nable's version?

Liam Neeson was more like a Samurai master, and his League of Shadows were more like Chinese Ninjas.
    It had more of a oriental flavor to it.

Whereas Matt Nable's had more of a, and I'm not sure if this is the right way to describe his version of the character, but his seemed to be more of a British gentleman of sorts, albeit a dark version of a British gentleman.
    And his League Of Assassins reminded me of something we saw in the first Assassins Creed game with Altair.
    His organization had more of Middle-Eastern flavor to it.

What do you think?

Harian96 posted: »

Even Arrow originally wanted Liam Neeson, the only reason they couldn't was because the actor didn't have enough room in his schedule. Ma

• I'd like to have either Dee Bradley Baker or Jamieson Price to voice Ra's Al Ghul in a videogame.

• edited January 2016

I'm sure thery can do better than to just hire guys who have previously played him in tv/movies.

• If Ra's al-Ghul were to appear, I wouldn't mind Dee Bradley Baker playing him, I thought he did a great job in Arkham City, and I highly doubt Liam Neeson would sign on to do this.

• Nolan North.

• Or Troy Baker.

Nolan North.

• Good choice!
    And I figure, why not Troy Baker?
    After all, he did play the Joker at one point.

Or Troy Baker.

• Tara Strong.

• Really? Nables seemed pretty... Arab-ic to me.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Did you ever notice the difference between Liam Neeson's version, and Matt Nable's version? Liam Neeson was more like a Samurai master, a

• How does playing the Joker mean he can be Ra's?

Good choice! And I figure, why not Troy Baker? After all, he did play the Joker at one point.

• Troy did such a good job as the Joker, as well as such a good job at playing Joel from TLOU, that is more than an excellent choice for the role of Ra's.

AgentZ46 posted: »

How does playing the Joker mean he can be Ra's?

• Troy's an amazing voice actor, I agree with that. But I don't see how any of those roles mean he'd make a good Ra's.

Troy did such a good job as the Joker, as well as such a good job at playing Joel from TLOU, that is more than an excellent choice for the role of Ra's.

• edited January 2016

Think about the range he has in his voice.
    From that high pitched voice as the Joker, not to mention that insane laughter, to Joel who had a deep voice with a southern drawl.

I think this video explains very well how talented he is!

Incidentally, I like your profile picture.
    How did you get it, because Telltale has seemingly refused to give us any new pictures of our beloved characters from TWD?

AgentZ46 posted: »

Troy's an amazing voice actor, I agree with that. But I don't see how any of those roles mean he'd make a good Ra's.

• They recently added new avatars for The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, and Minecraft.

Think about the range he has in his voice. From that high pitched voice as the Joker, not to mention that insane laughter, to Joel who had

• I love your comments man.

Omid's cat posted: »

Tara Strong.

• Ras´Al Ghul only has one story: He wants Batman to become his successor, there´s only so much you can do with that and in videogame form Arkham City already did it. GIve this character ha rest.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.