Nothing Is Never An Option

Hey guys.

So, I was reading through a few Borderlands fan-fictions to get some ideas for my next story, and I just so happened to come across this amazing series.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10832686/1/Nothing-Is-Never-An-Option

It's titled 'Nothing Is Never An Option', and it proceeds with the relationship that Athena and Janey Springs soon develop after the events of The Pre-Sequel. I can't express just how well-written it is, and it had me hooked from the start (I'm a sucker for these kinds of stories).

It wasn't until I read all 4 chapters that I soon realized that the series had come to an abrupt halt, and had been left on a huge cliffhanger. Disappointed, I decided to private message the author in the hopes that I would get an answer to why the series was discontinued.

It was a long shot, considering the author hadn't published a new chapter in just over a year, but to my amazement, I received a reply the next day.

The best news that I could hope for. The series will continue, and the next few chapters will be published in the near future :)

So, now that you've listened to me ramble on, I'm making this thread to make people aware of this fantastic piece of writing. I strongly encourage everyone to check it out and help support the author by giving feedback and following the series.

I do not know the author personally, I just feel like a work of art like this should get the recognition it deserves. And since this awesome community is all about the Borderlands universe, I couldn't think of anyone better to share it with.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.