Your TFTBL Backgrounds? (if using any)

When I was bored, I remembered that a topic like this was made in the TWD section once, so I decided to make 1 in the TFTBL section too. Just wondering if anyone else uses pictures from Tales from the Borderlands as his desktop background (or phone background). Share yours if you're using any! (You can also post main Borderlands series backgrounds!)

Right now, this is mine:

enter image description here

Comments

• edited January 2016

Oh that's a good one, can you send me that picture?

I dual run both OS X and Windows on my computer. My Mac constantly changes backgrounds every time I log on, so it could be Tales one day, Metallica the next, etc. Just know that I have a shit ton of backgrounds that it would take me a long time to post them all here. However, the one I've been using for Windows for the past couple of weeks has been this:

Is anyone really surprised by this

Don't act all surprised, what else were you expecting from me?

• I'm using some of Mrmijaime's backgrounds. Specifically, both Athena backgrounds (both of which are badass) his HJ background, one Rhys and one fiona background. they're all awesome and all of them can be found on the Borderlands Fan Art thread (would post link but it would be very awkward because of where they're stored).

Seriously he/she has done so much great stuff on that thread it's crazy. Looks exactly like the characters. Go check it out - I have an ever expanding folder of art from this website and feel no shame.

• I'm currently using a Dead Rising 2 background, which in my opinion, is super fucking awesome looking. And all of my social media stuff is a picture of Ruby and Weiss hi-fiving and bonding over the awesomeness of combat skirts. But my previous background is this:

• Also, is that Ultimate Spider-Man I see on the OP's desktop? Damn good choice man, Damn good choice.

• I remember having that game when I was young,the memories..

Also, is that Ultimate Spider-Man I see on the OP's desktop? Damn good choice man, Damn good choice.

• Yeah that's Ultimate Spider-Man. I used to play it on my PS2 when I was young and it was such a great game, so I decided to get it on my PC. Great memories

Also, is that Ultimate Spider-Man I see on the OP's desktop? Damn good choice man, Damn good choice.

• edited January 2016

I don't know if this counts because it isn't Tales From the Borderlands but it is still Borderlands:

• Oh, it does count. You can post all related Borderlands backgrounds, forgot to say that in the OP, sorry. :)

lottii-lu posted: »

I don't know if this counts because it isn't Tales From the Borderlands but it is still Borderlands:

• It's an amazing game. I remember finishing Spider-Man 2 when I was younger, and thinking, "Wow! Did they make more of these?", and then I picked up USM and fell in love

CarL_J posted: »

Yeah that's Ultimate Spider-Man. I used to play it on my PS2 when I was young and it was such a great game, so I decided to get it on my PC. Great memories

• Yeah, even when I finished the game swinging around the city was pretty fun for some reason, I really loved playing it on my PS2, took me a while to beat though ;-;

It's an amazing game. I remember finishing Spider-Man 2 when I was younger, and thinking, "Wow! Did they make more of these?", and then I picked up USM and fell in love

• Ah, I played for the first time on Gamecube. I remember that the game was actually pretty easy for me, and then there were the Johnny Storm races. Good god those could not have been harder, especially on the final race. I remember when I beat it, I was completely overwhelmed with emotions of happiness and accomplishment. Ha! More happiness than I had with my ex-girlfriend! Hahahahahahahaha! But seriously though my ex-girlfriend was a rotten lying cheating bitch and Ultimate Spider-Man was awesome. (That took an awful dark turn...)

Yeah, even when I finished the game swinging around the city was pretty fun for some reason, I really loved playing it on my PS2, took me a while to beat though ;-;

• edited January 2016

I have a lot more (like seriously, a lot more), but there are 10 favorite.

Badass

Butt Stallion says hello

and then I'll probably kill you

Handsome Jack

Loader Bot screen

Rhys, Sasha, Loader Bot, Metallica

Screen

Episode 2 intro

episode 5

• This is the lock screen background on my phone (Gortys is hiding in the bottom right corner, unfortunately she didn't fit into the lock screen):

screenshot

I found the picture in the Borderlands Fan Art Thread several months ago. If the artist sees this: thank you for the drawing, I like it a lot! :)

• Great memories indeed. That game, along with Midnight Club 3 and Final Fantasy X-2, made up all of my childhood that I didn't spend playing Silent Hill and Splinter Cell.

ZapThroat posted: »

I remember having that game when I was young,the memories..

• If I am correct, that was made by @nohuhhuh

Kleana posted: »

This is the lock screen background on my phone (Gortys is hiding in the bottom right corner, unfortunately she didn't fit into the lock scre

• LMAO that took a weird turn.. When I was young I was terrified of Venom for some reason, he always creeped me out and that made the last mission a bit harder for me (I think it was you vs some kind of super venom after he absorbed carnage or something? Not sure, don't really remember)

Ah, I played for the first time on Gamecube. I remember that the game was actually pretty easy for me, and then there were the Johnny Storm

• I remember seeing that in the Borderlands Fan Art thread too, I think it was made by nohuhuh. It actually makes a great lock screen wallpaper! Nice one

Kleana posted: »

This is the lock screen background on my phone (Gortys is hiding in the bottom right corner, unfortunately she didn't fit into the lock scre

• Venom was awesome when I was younger. Playing as him was the coolest shit I had ever experienced.

LMAO that took a weird turn.. When I was young I was terrified of Venom for some reason, he always creeped me out and that made the last mis

• Yes playing with him after finishing the game was pretty cool for me too but when I had to fight him or something as Spider-Man in the main storyline of the game he kind of terrified me when I was younger, mostly his tongue ;-;

Venom was awesome when I was younger. Playing as him was the coolest shit I had ever experienced.

• Ah, yeah. His tongue was pretty weird. Venom had some pretty simple patterns when you fight him long enough, what was always terrifying for me however was the Carnage boss fight. I was always in constant fear of failing, the QTE's were super hard, and Carnage was super scary.

Yes playing with him after finishing the game was pretty cool for me too but when I had to fight him or something as Spider-Man in the main storyline of the game he kind of terrified me when I was younger, mostly his tongue ;-;

• Oh that Carnage fight was a serious pain lol, I always failed the QTEs with these gates (when you try to open them after Carnage runs into the next room or something, been a long time since I played), now thinking about it Carnage was actually more scary than Venom, but Venom always terrified me more for some reason, dunno why. Something about him just terrified me as a kid

Ah, yeah. His tongue was pretty weird. Venom had some pretty simple patterns when you fight him long enough, what was always terrifying for

• The one I'm currently using

• edited January 2016

Really loving this background, kudos to @dfh15 who made it.

Come to think of it, I should really clean it up, can't really see Sasha under all these icons. :D

• Yeah, Venom was a bit off, I will admit. Man... seriously though, I'm not sure how hard it was for you considering you played it on PS2, but for me, I played on the Gamecube with the sticky ass Gamecube controller triggers. You had to click with force to make it do something, which at times made web swinging difficult, but nothing was more difficult than clicking on those stubborn triggers rapidly while Venom is losing health by the second because he isn't eating. It was an effort enough already to press them normally, but to rapidly tap them was ridiculous.

Oh that Carnage fight was a serious pain lol, I always failed the QTEs with these gates (when you try to open them after Carnage runs into t

• That sounds much harder than PS2 actually. The only thing that was really irritating was these QTEs, I always sucked at them. Like the Carnage mission and another one in the beginning where you had to save multiple people from multiple accidents (like they can't move because a car is on them, etc) I think because of Rhino or whatever his name was, not sure. It definitely was a great game, it and GTA San Andreas are my favorite PS2 and childhood games, had so much fun in both.

Yeah, Venom was a bit off, I will admit. Man... seriously though, I'm not sure how hard it was for you considering you played it on PS2, but

• Well, my second monitor doesn't have a TFTBL wallpaper but the first one does. I could crop it out...but the second wallpaper is pretty fucking sweet.

• Both are awesome! Nice Papyrus wallpaper, too.

kristi78968 posted: »

Well, my second monitor doesn't have a TFTBL wallpaper but the first one does. I could crop it out...but the second wallpaper is pretty fucking sweet.

• Not Tales, but close enough?

• I have a set of of backgrounds of my favorite video games (And a setting for artists and movies, too) that change each five minutes. This is my TFTBL one:

• "HUMAN!"

kristi78968 posted: »

Well, my second monitor doesn't have a TFTBL wallpaper but the first one does. I could crop it out...but the second wallpaper is pretty fucking sweet.

• edited January 2016

I got all the credit but i prefer this ones
    http://imgur.com/a/oAZEM

• The Helios one actually makes a great background! Nice backgrounds, thanks for sharing.

rexoninj4 posted: »

I got all the credit but i prefer this ones http://imgur.com/a/oAZEM

• The memories! Our first avatar wall pic!

Not Tales, but close enough?

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited January 2016

How I see this scene.

Fiona: Don't move it might notice you.

Rhys: I'm scared.

• That lone Internet Explorer right there in the middle, I don't know why but that's funny.

• enter image description here

That lone Internet Explorer right there in the middle, I don't know why but that's funny.

• Is there one with all telltale protagonists? Including Lee, Clementine, Bigby, Rhys, Fiona, Rodrik, Asher, Ethan, Gared, Mira and Jesse?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.