Asher Icon ?

edited January 2016 in Game Of Thrones

So... i wanted to put a photo with Asher to be my avatar but i don't see they have one . Don't u think he deserve one ? He's a crucial character in last episodes.
Even Ethan who appear just in 1 episode have one...

Comments

• I imagine he'll eventually pop up.

• edited January 2016

Well I'm sorry if the Rodrik avatar isn't good enough for you -.-

Rather like the character in the game evidently wasn't, as you chose not to save him. -.-

Nah, I'm just joking ;) I don't really understand why there isn't Asher profile pic. I don't think anyone does. It's weird. Still, though, you can set your own profile pictures, so just save an Asher pic off google or whatever, and set it yourself. :)

enter image description here

• Well Wolf, Walking Dead and Minecraft got new avatars today so I'd imagine Game of Thrones will eventually get some.

• Also The Wolf Among Us.

dojo32161 posted: »

Well Wolf, Walking Dead and Minecraft got new avatars today so I'd imagine Game of Thrones will eventually get some.

• I mentioned that by saying Wolf.

Menofthe214 posted: »

Also The Wolf Among Us.

• Nah dude. You have to spell it out. You coulda meant Wolf of Wall Street for all we know. You gotta learn these things.

I mentioned that by saying Wolf.

• There isn't an Asher profile pic? This confirms it, the canon story of House Forrester has Rodrik survive in Asher's place, muahaha! Rodrik is the primary more important brother to the story than Asher.

Which is kind of sad since Asher is Awesome.

• I think it's because the Asher in the promo picture looks different than the one in the game.

• I was actually hoping they would add more characters including Asher.

• No, it's probably because he wasn't in the first episode.

Harian96 posted: »

There isn't an Asher profile pic? This confirms it, the canon story of House Forrester has Rodrik survive in Asher's place, muahaha! Rodrik is the primary more important brother to the story than Asher. Which is kind of sad since Asher is Awesome.

• Hope so. Should i ask them to do this at support ?

Well Wolf, Walking Dead and Minecraft got new avatars today so I'd imagine Game of Thrones will eventually get some.

• Yeah I think it is because Asher was not in episode one and kind of a "hidden" playable character.

• I dunno if asking Support will do any good, honestly.

Hope so. Should i ask them to do this at support ?

• I think an avatar of the House Forrester sigil would also be cool alongside an Asher avatar.

• Well.. i have to try my luck :)

I dunno if asking Support will do any good, honestly.

• As i see The Walking Dead have avatars with characters from season 2 also. I don't see why they wouldn't add Asher's Icon or even more characters.

• edited January 2016

Don't really know how you got to that conclusion honestly. You can also choose between Jane and Kenny, if Telltale wanted to imply that one of the playthroughs was canon, they also only would have Kenny or Jane up.

Besides (this goes to OP because it will show in his inbox), just use a Gravatar.

Harian96 posted: »

There isn't an Asher profile pic? This confirms it, the canon story of House Forrester has Rodrik survive in Asher's place, muahaha! Rodrik is the primary more important brother to the story than Asher. Which is kind of sad since Asher is Awesome.

• I see people though with avatars that are still GOT related but are not in the stock avatars.... how do you create your own? (because I want to do mine of Margaery Tyrell)

• You have to use Gravatar which is another site, you link your Gravatar account with the email you use for this site

http://en.gravatar.com/

sbk12345 posted: »

I see people though with avatars that are still GOT related but are not in the stock avatars.... how do you create your own? (because I want to do mine of Margaery Tyrell)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.