a whitehill POV for season 2

so am i the only one who expects a whitehill pov for season 2 (gwyn probably)
because the whitehill are so dickish that even gwyn who is supposed to be the different one from their family
that ppl are extremely rage fueled so it would be fun to play as gwyn in season 2 so that we get to known the whitehill characters better like the lannisters on the shown

Comments

• Not Gwyn .One of the other brothers maybe

• gryff and ludd are determinant
    and their other brother is at the citadel which beats the point of seeing how the whitehills when they re not at war or insulting the forresters

Not Gwyn .One of the other brothers maybe

• The brother with roose Bolton?

UrbanRodrik posted: »

gryff and ludd are determinant and their other brother is at the citadel which beats the point of seeing how the whitehills when they re not at war or insulting the forresters

• hum wasnt the other brother (aside from the maester one) dead due to a sickness?

The brother with roose Bolton?

• That's Karl, however there is also a son named Torrhen

hum wasnt the other brother (aside from the maester one) dead due to a sickness?

• They say Gryff is the fourthborn son constantly

hum wasnt the other brother (aside from the maester one) dead due to a sickness?

• ok then...

They say Gryff is the fourthborn son constantly

• but i think it should be better to have a character we known for the POV (like gwyn or gryff since they did well with determinant things)

They say Gryff is the fourthborn son constantly

• but that s just my opinion

but i think it should be better to have a character we known for the POV (like gwyn or gryff since they did well with determinant things)

• Lol, Gryff as a POV?

Everyone would intentionally sabotage him.

but i think it should be better to have a character we known for the POV (like gwyn or gryff since they did well with determinant things)

• well everyone hated jaime before we got some insight on his character

RKOLegend1 posted: »

Lol, Gryff as a POV? Everyone would intentionally sabotage him.

• Gryff, if he's not dead. Maybe they'll bring in a new Whitehill that's less of a snobbish prick, though I doubt it.

• I think it'd better to just have the Whitehills as antagonists. It would just confuse things and muddle up the story to play as two familys against each other.

• its game of thrones its not supposed to be predictable and simple

AgentZ46 posted: »

I think it'd better to just have the Whitehills as antagonists. It would just confuse things and muddle up the story to play as two familys against each other.

• atleast in my opinion

I think it'd better to just have the Whitehills as antagonists. It would just confuse things and muddle up the story to play as two familys against each other.

• i think its a safe bet that if this happens it will be either Gwyn or the son who s studyng to be a maester

Gryff, if he's not dead. Maybe they'll bring in a new Whitehill that's less of a snobbish prick, though I doubt it.

• Game of Thrones books intentionally shows you near every side of the story.

Hate the Lannisters? Now you love Tyrion.

Detest the greyjoys? Now you know Asha's awesome.

There are very few houses (or people) exclusively portrayed as evil. You see everything through the eyes of many. There are no good men or bad - just players and pawns.

The realm is not real. Family is not real. None of it is real.

Only the climb is real.

• I think it would be an interesting idea to base the entirety of the second season around the Whitehill house. Make Torrhen, Ebbert, Gwyn, and one or two characters from the household (like the Forresters had Gared) the main characters for the season and let them tell their story. It would add a level of depth to the narrative, make the conflict more fascinating and morally grey, and let the Whitehills rise above the one dimensional villain roles (apart from Gwyn) that they have been given so far. The unrepentant villain role that the Whitehills have been given so far only really works if they are interesting, memorable and effective (like the Boltons), which are qualities that they don't yet possess. Making them (or at least some of them) more sympathetic and giving them depth will allow them to be more akin to the Lannisters (where you like Tyrion and Jaime, and sympathize with Tommen and Myrcella, while hating Cersei and Joffrey) or the Greyjoys, with both good and bad qualities, therefore making the story and characters more complex and worthwhile in the long run.

• Yeah but it's meant to be telling the story of the Forresters. By all means humanise them but I feel that we shouldn't play as them.

Blockb0ys posted: »

Game of Thrones books intentionally shows you near every side of the story. Hate the Lannisters? Now you love Tyrion. Detest the greyj

• I said nothing of being predictable and simple.

its game of thrones its not supposed to be predictable and simple

• Difference is we never actually got to control Jaime.

well everyone hated jaime before we got some insight on his character

Sign in to comment in this discussion.