What happened to your sentinel after the battle of ironrath

In my story I saved rodrik choosed royland as my sentinel didn't execute duncan but after I finished the game the codex said that royland didn't make it and I also realized when playing the game that he was surrounded by five whitehills soldiers.Is royland really dead.what are your suggestions

Comments

• If you executed the traitor, your Sentinel will survive. Otherwise you are stuck with the traitor at the end.

• If you want your Sentinel to survive, you need to execute the traitor (and if you're Asher,continue with whatever plan you chose). In my game, Royland was my Sentinel and I killed Duncan, and at the end of my game, Royland and Talia survived.

• Royland was surrounded and killed, and traitor Duncan showed up to help Asher.

• My sentinel was killed, and my traitor Ser Royland found my Rodrik.

• I chose Duncan as my Sentinel. I killed Royland. Duncan and Talia (Ramsay Snow obviously liked her so much that he loaned her his plot armour).

• Thank our Lord of Plot Armor for lending his blessing to my dear sister.

I chose Duncan as my Sentinel. I killed Royland. Duncan and Talia (Ramsay Snow obviously liked her so much that he loaned her his plot armour).

• Yes, most likely she will end up getting someone else killed, maybe Ryon or Gared. Maybe Gared will sacrifice himself to save her. No doubt we will then have a dozen or so Tared shipping posts crop up left right and centre too.

Thank our Lord of Plot Armor for lending his blessing to my dear sister.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.