I wish there was an option to just play one characters parts.

So I want to go back and play through Asher's parts since I love him and Beskha. But it is just so hard to slog through all the Mira and Gared parts again. Wish there was some option to skip those and just play the Asher parts...

Comments

• edited January 2016

How do u know my wishes ? :D This would be great. They are my favourite duo from this game :)

• Definitely. Something like what Broken Age does.

• edited January 2016

Personally I'm beginning to think that they should never of had more than one POV. They just seem to have spread themselves too thin and so other characters feel neglected and not as developed. Mira was one of my favourite POV character, but I really wish they hadn't bothered even trying to put KL in. Not because it was a bad story line. It just wasn't a great story line and everything choice wise ended up being pointless in the end.

I also suspect that Gared's sole purpose is to be the hero on standby. By this I mean, that I feel as though the surviving Foresters are going to continue going through hell. Once they have been through all seven hells and there seems no hope of them ever being able to save themselves let alone Ironrath, Gared will magically show up and utilise mystical North Grove powers to wave a magic wand and make everything ok. All of this of course will have to be powered by a human sacrifice, which will probably be Gared. That will allow them to get rid of one more POV. Then they can focus on how they're going to kill off the others. They will probably win back Ironrath and then immediately die afterwards.

As everyone seems to favour Asher/Rodrik I think they should focus solely on this POV.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.