Superman be in Batman ??

ye pls pls superman superman xd

Comments

• Yea, totally with you.

Let's not give out, even though the title's Batman, nothing else is for sure yet. We might even see Spiderman. Maybe Clementine as well. The opportunities are endless.

leeisbatman2016

• Nu nu gren lntr gren lntr xd xd ecks dee

• I would love to see him. I wouldn't want him to be a main character or anything but maybe a one episode appearance and him and Batman need to help each other out. Still, I would also love a Superman game as this style of gameplay is the only real way to do him justice.

• Please no.

• edited February 2016

Or...

JesseisBatman2016

Yea, totally with you. Let's not give out, even though the title's Batman, nothing else is for sure yet. We might even see Spiderman. Maybe Clementine as well. The opportunities are endless. leeisbatman2016

• I personally doubt it, because from the Batman announcement thing:

“At Telltale, we’ve been honored to bring our unique approach to interactive storytelling to some of the biggest entertainment franchises in the world, and we’re excited to announce that we’ll soon be exploring what it means to be Batman in an all-new series starting next year,” said Kevin Bruner, Co-Founder and CEO of Telltale Games. “This iteration of Batman will give fans a first-hand opportunity to dive deeper into the complex life and mind of Bruce Wayne, the duality of his own identity, and the struggle of responsibility in saving a city overcome with corruption and villainy.”

It seems to indicate a central focus on Bruce Wayne, and I think Telltale wouldn't add other heroes to take away from him. Still, it's possible.

• Am I the only one to find the thread title a little...well...if you know what I mean :WINKY FACE:

• Not this princess again.

enter image description here

• I wouldn't mind if Superman had a cameo appearance. But that's it.

• From a purely economics side, I'd highly doubt it. I'm guessing TT had to shell out some major cash for a Batman license, I doubt they would want to shell out an equally as large/larger sum for a one-off Superman appearance.

• Absolutely not...sorry. I have nothing against Superman but I want a gritty detective story and maybe they could implement Superman in to that but I highly doubt it - best case scenario is they put Superman in Season 2 (assuming they make one).

• k k ma be god i hop supormon s in nu batmen gam

• I don't get it, superman is in the same universe as batman so its a possibility he will show up

Duck_Hunt posted: »

k k ma be god i hop supormon s in nu batmen gam

• enter image description here

Smellmeh posted: »

Or... JesseisBatman2016

• Nah, superman's too strong... i don't like if he's in that game, probably superman could make the game wrong... or no... but just, please no superman.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.