can someone explain to me how....... (spoiler)

..did Kroger survived the crash!?

Comments

• Saved by the power of his mustache.

Tbh no idea tho, probably went deeper into the station during the fall so impact was more cushioned.

• edited January 2016

In the credits as Rhys is watching two more pods detach, collide and then continue on their path. I figured that was them.

• He probably escaped on a pod

• could be but... they said that there was no pod left. ah well! its gonna stay a mystery.

• Since there were still escape pods left in Helios, he probably got lucky, found another one and managed to escape before it was too late.

• Well, remember that info came from Handsome Jack, who isn't a trustworthy guy and he turns out to be wrong when Rhys found another pod while talking to him. And in the opening intro, you can see other employees trying to escape on other escape pods. So obviously, Handsome Jack was wrong and there were still escape pods on the space station.

Mneferta posted: »

could be but... they said that there was no pod left. ah well! its gonna stay a mystery.

• Two pods actually leave Helios as Rhys is sitting inside his heading for Pandora. I assumed one is meant to be Kroger and the other is LB.

Well, remember that info came from Handsome Jack, who isn't a trustworthy guy and he turns out to be wrong when Rhys found another pod while

• I was referring to those two pods. :)

Linnet posted: »

Two pods actually leave Helios as Rhys is sitting inside his heading for Pandora. I assumed one is meant to be Kroger and the other is LB.

• he probably got lucky,

Get the Kroger with Kenny's beard memes ready

Since there were still escape pods left in Helios, he probably got lucky, found another one and managed to escape before it was too late.

• First Kenny, then Rodrik. Now Kroger.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

he probably got lucky, Get the Kroger with Kenny's beard memes ready

• edited January 2016

There were models inside these pods and I'm 100% sure none of them was Kroger or Loaderbot

Linnet posted: »

In the credits as Rhys is watching two more pods detach, collide and then continue on their path. I figured that was them.

• edited January 2016

I couldn't resist. the tumblr post

enter image description here

he probably got lucky, Get the Kroger with Kenny's beard memes ready

• its the button on his chin its a teleportation device

• uncontrollable laughter it's perfect

• Thought you'd like it XD

uncontrollable laughter it's perfect

• edited January 2016

Ah you beat me to it.

• ;)

lottii-lu posted: »

Ah you beat me to it.

• It's plot's fault for this :)

• Aren't Loaderbots able to survive moonshot deployment. If they are LB wouldn't need an escape pod. I felt really bad for Butt Stallion though. :(

• yeah, but i dont think one-arm-no-legs Loaderbot would have been able to protect Kroger from the fall. or want to protect him after he tried to kill him..

swoopysalvo posted: »

Aren't Loaderbots able to survive moonshot deployment. If they are LB wouldn't need an escape pod. I felt really bad for Butt Stallion though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.