The Vigilant Sky: An Original Interactive Fiction [DISCONTINUED]

2»

Comments

• I take one look back at Pete. He's still there, eyes gliding over his phone like a hawk.

This i meant, perhaps I understood it wrong, but it seems like he is expecting a call or simply investigating something on it.

• edited April 2016

Mathea posted: »

I take one look back at Pete. He's still there, eyes gliding over his phone like a hawk. This i meant, perhaps I understood it wrong, but it seems like he is expecting a call or simply investigating something on it.

• I see now. Thanks for the answer.

• Great chapter dude. This government though... They seem... Not very nice, since they seem to want to isolate the rural and urban areas from each other. And another werid thing is that the 'National news' doesn't seem to be all-together so national. Something's up here. I blame the government.

• edited April 2016

mr.quality posted: »

Great chapter dude. This government though... They seem... Not very nice, since they seem to want to isolate the rural and urban areas from

• Hey guys, I regret to inform you that, due to a lack of interest, I'm going to discontinue this story. I've decided that if I post it online, once I finish it and try to make it into a book or a game or whatever, it being here will subtract from the overall impact. So I'm taking it down. Sorry, if any of you were enthralled so far. I don't know why you would be though, I hadn't gotten to the main plot line yet. But a new fanfiction will be taking its place here soon. Hopefully I can keep up with that one better. And to anyone reading my Hunger Games fan fiction, I've been working on this new one lately, which is why there's been such a long delay. You can expect a new part there as well soon. Sorry.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.