Who's your favourite Robin? (Robin general discussion)

2»

Comments

• You got Tim and Dick backwords. Tim always went along with Bruce he was the easiest robin to train as he followed his orders to the letter with maybe one or two extreme situations that called for it and he was the only one (no one else) who did not accepted he was dead during batman death in Final Crisis and he was right. Dick hole reason for leaving the title robin behind and becoming Nightwing was he did not agree with Burce and want to make his own path and even tho they are on good terms now Dick is constantly questioning Bruce's way of things. They have two different ideologies on how to be a crime fighter.

I like Dick Grayson best, as he knows how Batman works and goes along with it. Jason is often angry and defiant, and Tim Likes to prove Bruc

• Robin and Nightwing are not going to be in the game at all

• I'm playing Arkham City and Nightwing is super gay. I mean, he's running in his gay outfit, carrying two sticks/dildos and is winking at camera.

I liked him as Batman. Yes, Grayson was Batman. And Tim Drake was Red Robin. I've got comic.

• do i really have to choose between jason and tim?

• Dick Grayson. The original. Though I do like him as Nightwing more. but if I have to pick of out all just being Robin, I would say Tim Drake. I actually don't really like him as Red Robin. Jason Todd wasn't a good Robin, way more badass as Red Hood. Damian Wayne just sucks a bunch, little shit that he is. He's like a worse version of Jason as Robin. And remember, people hated Jason when he was introduced as the new Robin.

• edited March 2016

Yeah i agree, dick had nothing unlikeable or negative about him but that made him kinda bleak. Tim drake had the great detective skills and other qualities which make him my favourite.

Harian96 posted: »

Well... my favorite Robin would definitely be Tim Drake because of his own amazing detective skills that allowed him to deduce the identitie

• Dick Grayson. His Robin story is the saddest, IMO.

• You may be right, I haven't read too many comics with Tim in them. I mainly know him from the Arkham games where he's more against Batman's ideas.

jdgjordan posted: »

You got Tim and Dick backwords. Tim always went along with Bruce he was the easiest robin to train as he followed his orders to the letter w

Sign in to comment in this discussion.