Official Athena x Janey Thread ~ Jathena

Welcome to the Jathena Thread!

enter image description here

enter image description here

Both Images by me ( @JordaaNPopee ) I tried my best ok.

So after Rhysha / Rhyoina main threads which are doing amazingly well, I thought I might make a Athena and Janey Thread. To see if it works out and also to know who else loves these two. But I hope these two get the fan love the deserve tbh.

These two are extremely cute together and deserve appreciation.

enter image description hereenter image description here

Here's a brief background on the two:

During the campaign of The Pre Sequel Janey would frequently Hit on Athena.

Tiny Tina asks Athena of Janey's fate during True Vault Hunter Mode. Athena tries to avoid the topic, merely stating that she's "around", but eventually high-fives Tina when the latter assumes that she "hit that"

After opening the Vault on Elpis, Athena moved to Hollow Point with Janey Springs. Low on money, she reluctantly took another job from Handsome Jack.

Events After Borderlands 2 & Leading to TFTB Ep2: After Handsome Jack's death, Athena was still living in Hollow Point with Janey, reportedly retired as a bounty hunter. However, she came out of retirement seemingly in a bid to capture and kill Fiona and Sasha. Later it's revealed that she was actually hired by Felix to protect the sisters and during this mission she is captured by Vallory and taken by Brick and Mordecai to bring to Lilith at Sanctuary, leading into the opening scene from Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.

(The Pre Sequel is set between Episode 3 & 5 but is Athena telling of the events before BL2 about the rise of Handsome Jack)

After Episode 4 of TFTB: If the player also chooses Janey and told her that Athena loved her, then the two will reveal they are getting married. The scars the Janey bears are due to multiple encounters with Kraggons on Elpis.

ART

Got any art? I will post all Jathena / Athena / Janey based are here

Athena & Janey Wedding Art by @Linnet

Athena Wallpaper Art by @MrJimJamJamie

Athena by @MrJimJamJamie

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.