Your Favourite Non-Canon Death(s). TFTBL Edition

Post your favourite non-canon deaths from Tales from the Borderlands.

Comments

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited February 2016

I don't know if there's a video of it, but if you stay silent in Yvette's office, she'll actually manage to call security, and they barge in and kill you

Like, three of them enter the room, shoot you a few times, then they point and laugh at you for a few seconds, and continue shooting you

It's fantastic

• Really? Awesome gotta try that

Deltino posted: »

I don't know if there's a video of it, but if you stay silent in Yvette's office, she'll actually manage to call security, and they barge in

• any non canon deaths that sasha has

• enter image description here

Green613 posted: »

any non canon deaths that sasha has

• enter link description here

At 4:34.

Also Rhys dying at the finger gun fight is pretty hilarious.

• edited February 2016

I love how she references the Borderlands 'Second WInd'

My favorite is the last one at 8:40

Pipas posted: »

enter link description here At 4:34. Also Rhys dying at the finger gun fight is pretty hilarious.

• edited February 2016

Well, Sasha only has like maybe 3. So umm, yeah.

Okay, she has one. Two if you count her's at the end of the game.

• I think either Rhys actually dying at the finger gun fight or Fiona getting shot by August.

• Please dont turn this into a shipping war thread

• Why everytime I mention Sasha people bring up shipping wars? Am I not allowed to dislike a character for other reasons???

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Please dont turn this into a shipping war thread

• This isn't about what character you hate. This is about our favourite non-canon deaths on protagonists

Why everytime I mention Sasha people bring up shipping wars? Am I not allowed to dislike a character for other reasons???

• edited February 2016

Ok, wait. Did I not say that in my first post?

AronDracula posted: »

This isn't about what character you hate. This is about our favourite non-canon deaths on protagonists

• Sasha is not a protagonist lol

Ok, wait. Did I not say that in my first post?

• edited February 2016

It didn't say in the OP to not talk about non protagonists. plus i was definitely shitposting my first post, lol, i dont even know if she has any non canon deaths.

AronDracula posted: »

Sasha is not a protagonist lol

• I don't remember Sasha having uncanon deaths

It didn't say in the OP to not talk about non protagonists. plus i was definitely shitposting my first post, lol, i dont even know if she has any non canon deaths.

• I love that if you don't take the Tour Guide card in episode 4, it's just game over. "So you just sat there, staring at Gortys?"

• She has one where she dies with Rhys in Episode 3 when the flying jellyfish are reaching them on the elevator.

• "Woah woah woah time out time out. You just watched Gortys abraded by Sasha... and you didn't grab the badge? And the whole plan failed?" Game Over Tune

I agree that was gold.

AChicken posted: »

I love that if you don't take the Tour Guide card in episode 4, it's just game over. "So you just sat there, staring at Gortys?"

• Call me Jack trash but my favorite death is getting choked to death by him. That or getting killed by him during the start of episode 5.

• enter image description here

• I'd knew you'd type something like that lol

• I think its obvious you hate Sasha because you are the ownerr of Rhyiona...

Why everytime I mention Sasha people bring up shipping wars? Am I not allowed to dislike a character for other reasons???

• edited February 2016

That's not the reason why I hate her LMAO I literally couldn't care less about that.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I think its obvious you hate Sasha because you are the ownerr of Rhyiona...

• I really like the one that if you dont press Q fast enough Jack strangles you to death and then you have to replay it and it 100% doesnt take you out of the moment at all.

• There is a non canon death when fiona gets shot by the drones

• Well I guess this is a thing again.

Probably the Episode 3 death where if you didn't stun baton the lift fast enough those Jelly Fish killed you. It's just such a reverse oh-shit-i-just-died scene whenever it happens to me

• Rhys dying at the finger gun fight. That is hilarious.

• Accountant: Wait, you're not Vasquez. Smoke him for REAL!!!

Chusets posted: »

Rhys dying at the finger gun fight. That is hilarious.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.