I know what is going to happen in the Batman vs Superman movie.

Superman is Batmans enemy in this movie because Superman is pissed that Batman has turned evil. At the start of this movie Batman is going to kidnap a bad guy and then torture him to death. Batman is first going to starve him, then he is going to slowly break every bone in his fingers. then he is going to cut off his arms and legs. after all of that he will finally stab the bad guy in the heart. When Superman hears about this, he decides to get rid of Batman forever. In the movies final battle both Batman and Superman dies. Batman is going to have a bat suit on that is so strong that Superman is going to have to hit him with all of his strength. The punch will kill Batman but it will have so much force in it that it will cause Superman to fly backwards and hit his head so hard that it will kill him too. This is one Batman movie you do not want to watch with your kids

Comments

• edited February 2016

Unless they're gonna write Batman completely wrong and not how he's supposed to be: Batman doesn't kill people

• Most likely, it will just be one big misunderstanding that leads to their conflict.

• BS, Because if Batman and superman dies, then there won't be a justice League movie, Which has already be announced. Also another flaw is that Superman can't die, From batman no matter how hard Bat's Armor is. Unless it has kryptonite.

• I am just being silly to see what people are going to say to me.

BS, Because if Batman and superman dies, then there won't be a justice League movie, Which has already be announced. Also another flaw is that Superman can't die, From batman no matter how hard Bat's Armor is. Unless it has kryptonite.

• oh

I am just being silly to see what people are going to say to me.

• Realistlicly superman could laser beam him and superman wins but they won't do that

• I know what's going to happen.

Batman doesn't agree with Superman's technique of...Destroy the whole city when fighting the bad guy. Batman and Superman fight for...ten minutes or so then make up in order to fight Lex Luthor, the real villain of the movie.

• edited February 2016

O rly...

enter image description here

And...

Oh, let's not forget this:

There's plenty more too, like when he starved KGBeast to death (it was in a modern Batman comic too). Batman's past is littered with examples of him blatantly murdering people; he only stopped doing it because of the comic code authority prohibiting that level of violence being depicted in comics during the Silver Age.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Unless they're gonna write Batman completely wrong and not how he's supposed to be: Batman doesn't kill people

• Yes, you're right. but, remember there won't be only one villain in this movie. As we already seen on the trailer general zod(from man of steel) is returning in this movie & also doomsday will be appeared in this movie(batman v superman : dawn of justice) Doomsday is a main and the strongest supervillain in this movie(batman v superman : dawn of justice) and as well as in DC comics from DC entertainment movies till date. # BATMAN V SUPERMAN : DAWN OF JUSTICE

I know what's going to happen. Batman doesn't agree with Superman's technique of...Destroy the whole city when fighting the bad guy. Batm

• Despite Doomsday being the strongest super villain, they'll probably weaken him up for the new movie sadly.

Mayans posted: »

Yes, you're right. but, remember there won't be only one villain in this movie. As we already seen on the trailer general zod(from man of st

• I predict there will be a misunderstanding with them working together later on. =p

• No,you're wrong my friend. That's not true according to DC comics doomsday is portrayed as a deadly monster born from the depths of ancient krypton.

• It's possible but, general zod is doomsday? That's not cool at all.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.