Rewinding to the last episode?

Hey there,

I've got a question: I've just started episode 5 and I want to rewind back to episode 4. But when I go to the rewinding options, the only choices I've got is to rewind to a different chapter of episode 5, and no way to go back to episode 4. Do I really need to do a complete replay to change what I want to change in episode 4?

Comments

• I'm sure that if you keep going past all the chapters, you'll eventually get to Episode 4.

• I may be dumb, but I can't see how? I've already rewinded at the start of episode 5 but can't get past anything.

The main menu has 2 options: "continue episode" or "rewind". So obviously I'm clicking on "rewind" and gain access to the "chapter rewind menu" with the option to rewind to chapter 1 of episode 5 since I haven't gone farthest than that, but no way to rewind beyond that.

I'm sure that if you keep going past all the chapters, you'll eventually get to Episode 4.

• Move the slide to episode 4, then hit rewind on that episode. There should always be an option to rewind back to a previous chapter. Just make sure to make an extra save first, I accidentally deleted mine recently.

• this happened to me recently as well was not amused

CathalOHara posted: »

Move the slide to episode 4, then hit rewind on that episode. There should always be an option to rewind back to a previous chapter. Just make sure to make an extra save first, I accidentally deleted mine recently.

• Finally figured it out, thank you :) Not sure how I didn't before, I guess I need new cell brains ;)

CathalOHara posted: »

Move the slide to episode 4, then hit rewind on that episode. There should always be an option to rewind back to a previous chapter. Just make sure to make an extra save first, I accidentally deleted mine recently.

• Glad to be of help!

Lanawinst posted: »

Finally figured it out, thank you Not sure how I didn't before, I guess I need new cell brains

Sign in to comment in this discussion.