What DO we know about this game so far?

I'm new to this community section of the website, and i don't know anything about the game except for the release date, please, comment down below everything you know about the game Batman!

Comments

• Also, please, no swearing or bullying in the comment section! =D

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2016

We know it's going to focus on Bruce Wayne, and "the duality of his own identity, and the struggle of responsibility in saving a city overcome with corruption and villainy.” We also know it comes out sometime this year.

And... that's all we currently know! You'll have to check back later for more information.

• That is awesome! Thank you for the information, updoot for you =D

We know it's going to focus on Bruce Wayne, and "the duality of his own identity, and the struggle of responsibility in saving a city overco

• That it's going to include Batman

• i'm b0tman

That it's going to include Batman

• It's made by Telltale, I know that much!

• Would be awesome to play as Bruce and Batman and have decisions made in Bruce's life affect Batman's and vice versa.

We know it's going to focus on Bruce Wayne, and "the duality of his own identity, and the struggle of responsibility in saving a city overco

• it's a telltale game about batman.

• Fingers crossedi ts based on Burtons Batman

• ah, so its about batman and it comes out this year

• Yup - Telltale should share more info about the game closer to release.

leon3 posted: »

ah, so its about batman and it comes out this year

• I'm interested in seeing what they do.

A majority of people are already familiar with Bruce's story.

• Well that's certainly more than I knew before now: Telltale game about Batman...pretty much it. :)

I contemplated checking the spoilers box just for giggles, but eh.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2016

Bluebirdo posted: »

Well that's certainly more than I knew before now: Telltale game about Batman...pretty much it. I contemplated checking the spoilers box just for giggles, but eh.

• Opening wondering what I'd get, then nothing

enter image description here

• I did contact my friend who works for TTG. He told me a lot about the project. I can reveal few informations.

ISIS is terrorising Gotham. Batman goes undercover, infiltrates organisation and it's leader - masked villain Sharia Knight (his identity will surprise players). Title of first episode - "The Killing Beard".

enter image description here

• There's a rumour that Batman will make an appearance. But that's a stupid and baseless rumour with no basis in reality, I have no clue where people got that idea.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.