any good

Is this game worth playing? i ahve had mixed reviews and would love the view of people on here....?

Comments

• edited February 2016

Simple Answer

Yes

enter image description here

But it's very well written. Great Story / Great Characters / Telltales Best. (in my opinion)

• It's a really good game!

• wow glowing references!

I am on it!!

• Yes. It's definitely my favourite game I played from Telltale.

• edited February 2016

Yes, it's worth playing it!

It easily became my second favourite Telltale game and second favourite game in general. :)

• No, it's your favourite game by Telltale. You know it. Just give in.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yes, it's worth playing it! It easily became my second favourite Telltale game and second favourite game in general.

• edited February 2016

One word: Y-E-S. This is the best Telltale game number 1 IMO. You will love it.

• Yes. The game and it's characters are well-written and really enjoyable, so I suggest giving it a go.

• Sorry, bud, but my favourite Telltale game (also GOTY) is Game of Thrones.

But I find GoT and TFTBL equally amazing, tho ^-^

No, it's your favourite game by Telltale. You know it. Just give in.

• I'd definitely say yes.

Just curious but where did you hear the mixed reviews?

• where did you hear the mixed reviews?

I don't know, but they must have come from Stupidville

dojo32161 posted: »

I'd definitely say yes. Just curious but where did you hear the mixed reviews?

• yes highly good best tt game ive played

• I spoke to a few people i know who have played it and although most really enjoyed it there were a couple that were not so sure. I am currently on the first chapter and its OK at the moment but i am hoping it gets a lot better....

• By the way... Walking Dead 1 and 2 but especially 1 and then also GOT are incredible games... it will have to go a long way to match those imo

• edited February 2016

I agree, for me it actually beat the walking dead as my favorite game, which was an incredible feat.

Episode one is decent. It has a good contained story and a good foundation for characters to develop. It wasn't until episode 2 I really started to love the game, and it wasn't until episode 5 I decided it was my favorite.

After episode one the game introduces upped music, cinematography, conflict, interesting characters, stronger character relationships, choice branching paths, and even drama. It's still a comedy, and if you don't enjoy the humor in the game overall you may not like it as much as other games like the walking dead. But for me, at the end of the game I felt more satisfied with the outcome of my choices, the relationship I built with all characters, and the wide variety of emotions I felt when playing the game; not just sad or mourning.

The walking dead is better at depth and impact of story on the player. But I think tales is better at providing the player a larger range of entertainment and overall fun. It's really up to the player which matters more to be called a favorite.

Edit: I think it definitely beats the walking dead season 2. GOT might be a personal preference but I still think it beats that game as well.

• It gets way better. Don't worry ;)

krazy2k16 posted: »

I spoke to a few people i know who have played it and although most really enjoyed it there were a couple that were not so sure. I am currently on the first chapter and its OK at the moment but i am hoping it gets a lot better....

• Ok so UPDATE - I am on the last Episode lol.... i love the game. Genuinly LOVE it!! Thanks everyone for the feedback as i almost missed out on this! Not finished yet so please no spoilers but The start of episode 4... with that song... AMAZING!!

• Yep, it becomes much better and more fun than ever (and funny) after EP1. What part of EP5 are you at?

Glad you love the game btw

Ok so UPDATE - I am on the last Episode lol.... i love the game. Genuinly LOVE it!! Thanks everyone for the feedback as i almost missed out on this! Not finished yet so please no spoilers but The start of episode 4... with that song... AMAZING!!

• I have just put my team together to fight the huge monster again.... i think im pretty close to the end now...

CarL_J posted: »

Yep, it becomes much better and more fun than ever (and funny) after EP1. What part of EP5 are you at? Glad you love the game btw

• Glad you're enjoying it! There's alot of threads to look into once you've finished Episode 5!

Any particular moment you've liked? or any characters stand out as your favourite?

Ok so UPDATE - I am on the last Episode lol.... i love the game. Genuinly LOVE it!! Thanks everyone for the feedback as i almost missed out on this! Not finished yet so please no spoilers but The start of episode 4... with that song... AMAZING!!

• The start of episode 4 with the group walking to the rocket with that song lol... absolute masterclass. I like Fiona a lot.... Loaderbot is an absolute hero though!

Glad you're enjoying it! There's alot of threads to look into once you've finished Episode 5! Any particular moment you've liked? or any characters stand out as your favourite?

• edited February 2016

The start of episode 4 with the group walking to the rocket with that song lol... absolute masterclass. I like Fiona a lot.... Loaderbot is an absolute hero though!

• no is no god buy mincraft story mod

Im just kidding buy TFTB now you wont regret it

• Not really, you can love a character without shipping them with someone.

Take me for example, I love, love, love Sasha but I don't really ship her with Rhys that much.

• enter link description here

You just necrobumped a thread! You should look at the date of the last post next time.

Im on board!

• Personally, I think this is the best Telltale game to date. You should definitely check it out.

• To be fair, this is their own thread that they're responding to after playing the game.

enter link description here You just necrobumped a thread! You should look at the date of the last post next time.

• Good god yes. It's a really amazing game.

• It's good. Not amazeballs covered in awesomesauce like some folks make it out to be, but good.

• So..you're Saying we're wrong?

It's good. Not amazeballs covered in awesomesauce like some folks make it out to be, but good.

• That's very subjective.

It's good. Not amazeballs covered in awesomesauce like some folks make it out to be, but good.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.