Is Rhys a siren !......

If you haven't noticed Rhys has a blue tattoo on his neck possibly going down his Arm like a siren I know sirens can only be female but this may be a new twist that 2K will expand on in TFTB S2 or Borderlands 3 whats your opinions they must have given him the tattoos for a reason right?????

Comments

• There's already a million thread about it.... And Rhys isn't a siren btw

• The fact that he works at Hyperion and is not a test subject is sort of proof enough to me that Rhys is not a siren.

• Well, he aint a siren, but the only way to be sure is for SHIRTLESS RHYS TO APPEAR IN SEASON 2!...for science though.

• Well from what I've heard that 1.) His tattoos are supposed to make you think he's a siren (so his tattos are a troll) and 2.) You have to identify as a female to be one.

Though I'm not to sure, maybe if Rhys identified as a female then it would be possible that he is?

• Nah. It's just a tattoo.

• You have to identify as a female to be one.

It's not some sort of magical ability that you can get if you decide to change your gender. It's sex-based, and decided at birth. If someone is born as a girl, they have a chance of being a siren. If someone is born as a boy, they have no chance whatsoever.

lottii-lu posted: »

Well from what I've heard that 1.) His tattoos are supposed to make you think he's a siren (so his tattos are a troll) and 2.) You have to i

• edited February 2016

Oh, right. I wasn't too sure with that statement I wrote because I heard some where that you could be a trans woman and be a siren.

Piggs posted: »

You have to identify as a female to be one. It's not some sort of magical ability that you can get if you decide to change your gend

• Goddamnit, were you on Tumblr again?

Oh, right. I wasn't too sure with that statement I wrote because I heard some where that you could be a trans woman and be a siren.

Maaaaybe

Seriously though, I'm going to try and find where it said that.

Goddamnit, were you on Tumblr again?

• Tumblr. That's where.

... Maaaaybe Seriously though, I'm going to try and find where it said that.

• They're not even siren tattoos. They're just blue tattoos.

kurishioo posted: »

Nah. It's just a tattoo.

• edited February 2016

I never implied that it was.

And if you were just stating that to add onto my comment, I agree with you.

They're not even siren tattoos. They're just blue tattoos.

• raises hand

I'd like to point out ...

The fact that all Sirens are female was something established early on in the series, but with a growing plot comes a growing lore.

Like, for instance ... identical twins. Common knowledge would dictate that identical twins are always going to be the same sex and look completely alike. In reality, there is a rare percentage where one twin might be male and the other female, and sometimes they are not mirror images.

I remember reading on (yes, it's a wiki, but it was there) Lilith, Maya, Angel, and Steele ... about how they were human Sirens. That alone implicates the possibility of Sirens being present in other species.
    So for right now, maybe all Sirens are female, but who's to say it isn't subject to change?

• Oh! No, no! I was just reaffirming your point! So sorry, I didn't mean that you did. It was just one of those, "Yeah - they're not even siren tattoos; I agree." Sorry about that bud.

kurishioo posted: »

I never implied that it was. And if you were just stating that to add onto my comment, I agree with you.

• Lol, don't worry about it.

Oh! No, no! I was just reaffirming your point! So sorry, I didn't mean that you did. It was just one of those, "Yeah - they're not even siren tattoos; I agree." Sorry about that bud.

• no rhys is not a siren the tattoos is just to add some character so he dosent just look like a generic hyperion employee too much

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator
    edited March 2016

He had a robotic arm, an eye implant, a silly red tie thing and really dorky shoes. He didn't look generic to begin with even excluding the tattoos.

no rhys is not a siren the tattoos is just to add some character so he dosent just look like a generic hyperion employee too much

• No, but Rhys has some sick tats though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.