Answer the question above you

Comments

• No, Russias are too drunk, and even their newest tanks break down during major parades, while corruption is so bad that Putin has perhaps fired more military leaders in the past ten years than both USA/China combined, did I forget to mention corruption? China? Over half their army is under equipped, and most of their equipment is decades obsolete, half their soldiers are blind, while the other half are suffering from major lung deceases as millions of Chinese die per year from air pollution, in short they can't even throw a grenade straight let alone march miles to actually fight a war, and likely 1 Abrams can take down 10+ Chinese tanks without a problem as long as it isn't street fighting. That being said America's only problem is financial corruption coughs companies like Boeing, Congress coughs and obesity. So.....

Who was the first women to fly a Jet aircraft, rocket aircraft and Helicopter? =D

Clemenem posted: »

I have absolutely no clue. I don't know if anyone does. Could China and Russia combined defeat the U.S?

• Sources? I'm a bit incredulous at the rate of sickness in the Chinese Military.

Totally down for joining the Blind People's Liberation Army if it exist.

Kameraden posted: »

No, Russias are too drunk, and even their newest tanks break down during major parades, while corruption is so bad that Putin has perhaps fi

• edited March 2016

I was being sarcastic mostly. If I was being serious I would of said that most of the CCP's senior military staff are only Communist Party members and not actually trained military professionals. It would be like giving Ted Cruz command of the US Army. That most Chinese soldiers see very little considerable military training and spend more time being politically indoctrinated because the PRC's Army is actually loyal to the CCP not the PRC and that these conscripts every Chinese male must serve in the PRC's Army at one time or another will be politically loyal to the CCP by the time they're discharged. That China's only working aircraft carrier spends more time in port for repairs than at sea because it was a junker before it was even sold to them, and that the PCR can not make powerful enough engines to make carrier born aircraft for it that can carry anything but ammunition for the guns being the carrier doesn't have steam catapults.

Can go on for hours.

About the "Sickness" I just said that based on figures on the Chinese civilian population, not the military, being most of the Chinese military is conscripted and universally at that, ie no exceptions all males must serve at one time or another, that the military itself will suffer the same major health problems the Civilian population suffers. Respiratory deceases in China are sky rocketing. I read a report that the Chinese Army is finding it difficult to find anyone who doesn't need glasses as well, ie it seems fewer and fewer Chinese have 20 20 vision which isn't a surprise as that seems to be happening everywhere.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Sources? I'm a bit incredulous at the rate of sickness in the Chinese Military. Totally down for joining the Blind People's Liberation Army if it exist.

• Who is more badass? Nathan Drake or Ellie?

• Ellie.

What game are you currently playing?

• Stardew Valley.

Best Telltale protagonist?

• Fallout 3, I wanna get the best ending, so... :P

Favorite character in Game of Thrones? (Show, Telltale game and books).

• Books & Show: Arya

Game: Asher and Talia

The Combine vs The Enclave

• I assume you call her badass in an apocalypse.

GoTRules posted: »

Ellie. What game are you currently playing?

• The Combine

Favourite Friends character?

• Homura Akemi from Madoka Rebellion

Would you take a super hot shower or a super cold shower?

• Super hot shower.
    Favorite pokemon? If you don't like pokemon then, favorite song?

• Pikachu or Charmander

If you could be any superhero who would u be?

• Batman, just so I can say "Because I'm Batman."

A song you find overrated?

• Who run the world (girls) by Beyoncé, 6 writers and 4 producers and these are the groundbreaking lyrics they come up with:

Who run the world? Girls (girls)
    Who run this mother? Girls
    Who run this mother? Girls
    Who run this mother! Girls
    Who run this mother! Girls

What is you favourite movie scene/quote? ^-^

• edited March 2016

Fifty shades of Grey sex scenes ^-^

Donuts or cookies?

• edited March 2016

Donuts

Which protagonist of a game/movie do you find so unlikable or hateful?

• enter image description here

So many Inspiring artists what a time to be alive :')

Who run the world (girls) by Beyoncé, 6 writers and 4 producers and these are the groundbreaking lyrics they come up with: Who run the wo

• BRO YOU SKIPPED MAH QUESTION IM OFFENDEDDDDDDD STOP BEING SO RUDE WTF MAN UGHHHHHHHHHHH

enter image description here

AronDracula posted: »

Donuts Which protagonist of a game/movie do you find so unlikable or hateful?

• Wait a min, I thought I fixed it.

BRO YOU SKIPPED MAH QUESTION IM OFFENDEDDDDDDD STOP BEING SO RUDE WTF MAN UGHHHHHHHHHHH

• I luv u <3

AronDracula posted: »

Wait a min, I thought I fixed it.

• Patrick Bateman in American Psycho

Would you rather die in water or fire

• Fire

Do you think Ted Cruz is the zodiac killer? :P

• Is that some kind of joke or something. I don't understand the connection between the two

Saltlick123 posted: »

Fire Do you think Ted Cruz is the zodiac killer? :P

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

It's some kind of meme

Is that some kind of joke or something. I don't understand the connection between the two

• edited March 2016

Didn't answer the question :PPPP

It's something someone started because they said Ted Cruz looks like a sketch of some serial killer called the zodiac killer (the killings happened before Cruz was born but you never know....He could be elected and invent time travel)

Personally, I think it looks more like a young Bernie Sanders than Cruz but whatever lol, ppl gonna yell Zodiac Killer

Is that some kind of joke or something. I don't understand the connection between the two

• Yeah cruz is the zodiac killer

Best cringe compilation?

(psstt, choose one on the jimmy nutrin channel, thats my channel)

• enter image description here

• edited March 2016

Young Bernie ^

Saltlick123 posted: »

Didn't answer the question :PPPP It's something someone started because they said Ted Cruz looks like a sketch of some serial killer call

• He has the glasses :P

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Young Bernie ^

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Best cringe compilation?

https://www.telltalegames.com/profile/2567121/duck-hunt

Favorite memory?

• edited March 2016

Doing a dodge-roll from a dodge ball during gym class.

Favorite two people in the world? (Me: Geoff Ramsey & Michael Jones - Rooster Teeth)

Edit: God damn it I did it again. Stupid reply. :(

dojo32161 posted: »

Best cringe compilation? https://www.telltalegames.com/profile/2567121/duck-hunt Favorite memory?

• CoryxKenshin and Swingpoynt

Comic Carol or TV Carol?

• comic carol

do you usually hit reply in this thread?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Not really

Europe or (north and south) America?

• Europe

Capitalism or nah?

• Nah

TV Michonne or Game Michonne?

• Game Michonne

What's your favourite color?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.