I am so confused about the tales from the borderlands

wtf was with the ending why did they disappear? did they get teleported or was it after they took the treasure and left?

Comments

• Thread: More confusion

in episode 5 we know that the stranger is loader bot, but in the first episode you have a choice to self destruct him so how does the story complete if he is dead does yvette send another one?

• Thread: Still confusion

we know that loader bot is the stranger right, then why did he elbow rhys, tie him up and ask for the story even when he has fiona also he says he tied them up to hear the truth why fiona and sasha "betrayed" him but rhys did nothing wrong he was stuck fighting jack so wtf. poor rhys

• Apparently Loader bot doesn't get completely destroyed, which is why he came back later in the episode to say "You suck".

• edited March 2016

He wanted to hear both sides of the story of what led up to Gortys' death.

• Thread: omg more confusion

in the 4th episode you can choose either accept hyperion or reject but if you choose accept then how does the story end if you reject him then he goes crazy which leads to the downfall of helios but if you accept then he shouldnt go crazy and none of this would of happened. idk just need clarification.

• oh ok thanks heaps i was so confused

kurishioo posted: »

He wanted to hear both sides of the story of what led up to Gortys' death.

• hahahha that is so funny but weird

Apparently Loader bot doesn't get completely destroyed, which is why he came back later in the episode to say "You suck".

• This is where your choices don't matter. Yeah, you can accept the offer and he'll be good to Rhys for about, I don't know, 2 mins but then he tells Rhys that he's gonna shove a exoskeleton up his body. Rhys will then realize Handsome Jack is a sociopath and flee just like the "Reject Hyperion" path.

• wow thanks for all your help. i kinda had a feeling thats what happens.apparently you cant ship rhys and sasha if you accept hyperion, is that true?

This is where your choices don't matter. Yeah, you can accept the offer and he'll be good to Rhys for about, I don't know, 2 mins but then h

• edited March 2016

No problem! And I think you still can, it's just that she won't hug you when you reunite. If you say to Fiona that you "fancy" Sasha at the end of Episode 5, the game will automatically conclude that you ship them.

wow thanks for all your help. i kinda had a feeling thats what happens.apparently you cant ship rhys and sasha if you accept hyperion, is that true?

• You should post these questions in one thread. No need to create 4 new ones few minutes apart. :P

• yeah sorry thought it would be too big . first time i needed to ask questions on a forum

Pipas posted: »

You should post these questions in one thread. No need to create 4 new ones few minutes apart. :P

• umm ok i get the message but ?? lol yeah hope they bring out a season 2 so we can know what happened

enter link description here

• Could you regroup all your question in one post?

Enough with the multi threads, this isn't 911 here.

umm ok i get the message but ?? lol yeah hope they bring out a season 2 so we can know what happened

• swagkookaburrapepenguin? Oh boy...

• i hope you dont forget how you spell your username swagkookaburrapepenguin because that would be hell trying to remember that

• ErykaEryka Banned

It's 911

GrumpyDof posted: »

Could you regroup all your question in one post? Enough with the multi threads, this isn't 911 here.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.