Rate the profile picture (avatar) above you

1235»

Comments

• I'd find it so cute if on like Season 6 she buys Blake a copy of Ninja's of Love and 30 pages into the book there was a hidden ring, so about a week later Blake comes up to Yang and says, "Yang... why was there a ring in my book?" and Yang's like "Jesus, finally. You're a slow reader. Will you marry me? And you better not decline because I waited a week for you to read 30 pages."

I would squeal.

MichaelBP posted: »

Actually, yeah that would be pretty damn sad if that happened, and I could see it happen in a fugure volume. It'd be sweet if Yang later bou

• edited March 2016

Oh God yes. Yes times infinity plus 1. I would be so happy if that happened. We wouldn't even have to be too worried considering they have strong plot armor like Ruby and Weiss. Maybe the wedding would end up being saved for an epilogue episode at the end of the series or something, once both Salem and Cinder are both partying in Hell with Roman and Adam.

I'd find it so cute if on like Season 6 she buys Blake a copy of Ninja's of Love and 30 pages into the book there was a hidden ring, so abou

• We should be writing this shows romance plot. We're geniuses.

Oh God yes. Yes times infinity plus 1. I would be so happy if that happened. We wouldn't even have to be too worried considering they have s

• My profile picture is corrected

9/10

pros: It's Mira

cons: hippie

• Yeah, if only we could get Miles and Kerry to put us in charge of writing the romance. Along with Bumbleby, White Rose would become canon as well. That leaves JNR, Qrow, Winter, CFVY, SSSN, among others. I feel like Boop from Vol 2's OST makes it a bit too obvious Rennora will happen. That leaves Jaune. He had Pyrrha, but of course they killed her off.. even though Monty once said nobody from RWBY and JNPR would die at least until Vol 8 (or so I've read, never saw someone give a link to where he said it)

We should be writing this shows romance plot. We're geniuses.

• (?) The hippies will remember that.

My profile picture is corrected 9/10 pros: It's Mira cons: hippie

• Hmm, Emerald could betray Cinder and we could work in a romance between Jaune and Emerald. Maybe Emerald helps Jaune attack Cinder and he kills her at the end of Season 4, afterwards Jaune vanishes and goes to train for a while, and they find him all ripped and shit in Season 5, so they gather RWBY, JNR and Emerald together to take out Salem, and Emerald realizes she likes him we she sees him walk in and goes "Fuck he's ripped." and then go from there. If not Emerald then Jaune will figure something out.

Snowbird (Winter and Qrow) obviously would happen, Sun X Neptune I would not have a problem with, obviously Coco and Velvet will get together because Chocolate Bunny, Yatsu and Fox would be an interesting thing, maybe they just don't find love? Idk.

Yeah, if only we could get Miles and Kerry to put us in charge of writing the romance. Along with Bumbleby, White Rose would become canon as

• Good because they should

Wolfenus54 posted: »

(?) The hippies will remember that.

• FJ: Fabulous Jack. 10/10

Also, has anyone else noticed that this got moved to the forum games section?

• Thanks babe, and yes. It's kinda annoying because I cant find it on the front page anymore.

ZapThroat posted: »

FJ: Fabulous Jack. 10/10 Also, has anyone else noticed that this got moved to the forum games section?

• True, Emerald might work, she did look like she might betray Cinder, since unlike her and Mercury, she seemed dishusted about all the chaos. It really feels like she could redeem herself. She could make Cinder hallucinate Jaune's location, while he goes for a killing blow. You know, Joan of Arc was called the Holy Maiden. What if after killing Cinder, Jaune somehow obtained her maiden powers? Him wearing the dress in vol 2 was actually foreshadowing it. Then he goes off on his own, and once returns, he's really ripped. Jen Brown might voice a new character, since Monty wanted her to, but maybe Jaune falling in love with another Jen Brown character might not be the best idea. Unless Jaune was the Otacon or Yoko (Gurren Lagann) of RWBY. Whoever he falls in love with dies.

Yes, Snowbird would happen. Their interactions could be really cute. Yeah, Sea Monkeys (SunXNeptune) could work It was their VAs who made it the official ship name. Chocolate Bunny would be adorable imo. Yatsu and Fox might work as well.

On the antagonists' side I could kinda see MercuryXCinder. They both enjoy death and chaos, plus she is somewhat nice towards him. Kinda.

Hmm, Emerald could betray Cinder and we could work in a romance between Jaune and Emerald. Maybe Emerald helps Jaune attack Cinder and he ki

• Follow it bby.

Thanks babe, and yes. It's kinda annoying because I cant find it on the front page anymore.

• Why aren't we professional writers? We know our shit.

True, Emerald might work, she did look like she might betray Cinder, since unlike her and Mercury, she seemed dishusted about all the chaos.

• You're goddamn right. It'd be great if we could get someone like Roosterteeth or another company to hire or something.

You know, while listening to RWBY's OST in search of possible clues for the future, something popped into my head. Now, I don't know if there's any real connection between the lyrics, so maybe I'm going into tinfoil hat territory, but Sacrifice mentioned how all the stars would fall from the sky. On the other hand, in Cold, part of the lyrics go like "but your star's still in the sky, so I don't have to say goodbye". Then again, it also depends on the interpretation of the Cold's lyrics.

Why aren't we professional writers? We know our shit.

• ErykaEryka Banned

10/10 Zer0 is hot

• ErykaEryka Banned

0/10 I hate flowers

• U wot m80?

Eryka posted: »

0/10 I hate flowers

• ErykaEryka Banned

Go fuck some flowers

U wot m80?

• Wtf m8.

Go fuck some flowers

• ErykaEryka Banned

Mmmm yeah the flowers mmmmmm

Wtf m8.

• 9/10 It's a nice plant.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Thanks mom

9/10 It's a nice plant.

• 8.5/10 Not a big fan of anime avatars, but this one's cool x)

• ErykaEryka Banned

What's your avatar anus?

8.5/10 Not a big fan of anime avatars, but this one's cool x)

• A fanart of an Enclave soldier from Fallout 3 :p

What's your avatar anus?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Okay.

Read my text about you anus

A fanart of an Enclave soldier from Fallout 3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.