‘The Walking Dead: Michonne' Episode 2 - 'Give No Shelter' arrives March 29th

kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

enter image description here

Today we can announce that ‘Give No Shelter,’ the second episode in ‘The Walking Dead: Michonne’ miniseries, will be available starting Tuesday, March 29th on ALL platforms - PC/Mac, Xbox, PlayStation, and mobile!

We don’t want to spoil too much, but here’s a little primer for what’s to come. In this tense second chapter, a daring escape from the floating colony of Monroe sees Michonne, Pete, and Sam running for their lives. An all too brief reprieve is soon shattered; the leaders of Monroe don't forgive and don't forget. With memories of her daughters bleeding ever further into Michonne's blurred reality, her world is becoming increasingly fractured... just at the point when she'll need all of her skills to survive.

Once this nail-biting chapter unfolds, you won’t have to wait long to see how your story concludes. The third and final episode, 'What We Deserve', arrives in April.

Also, ahead of the release of ‘Give No Shelter’, check out this brand-new “Your Choices” video to re-live some of the difficult decisions you had to make in the premiere episode. It’s been a harrowing journey so far with one of The Walking Dead’s most iconic characters… and more to come later this month.

Comments

• Ah Nathan you do know how to cheer me up. (?) QuotesTTG will remember that.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Happy to help! : )

Ah Nathan you do know how to cheer me up. (?) QuotesTTG will remember that.

• Burn baby burn.

• These monthly releases are awesome! I know I probably sound like a broken record by saying that a lot on blog posts lately, but I just wanted to affirm that people are really liking this choice in the hopes that you guys are encouraged to keep this up for future titles.

If this carries over into future Telltale series as well, I'm gonna be super stoked! :D

• This looks great. I can't wait to dig in.

• It's March 30th and episode 2 isn't available :C

This discussion has been closed.