Which TFTBL Character Would You Like to See in BL3?

I'm making a comic for Borderlands 3 (obviously fan made) and creating a new set of Vault Hunters. So, being a fan of TFTBL I wanted to make at least one of the original characters a Vault Hunter. Now the question remains, should Rhys, Vaughn, Fiona, or Sasha be a Vault Hunter?

(Bonus Question: What should their special ability be?)

Tagged:

Comments

• While I don't see any of the crew being remotely vault-hunter worthy (compared to people like Zer0 or Athena) I'd say Fiona since she seems the most interested out of the group.

Her ability could be rapid fire elemental derringer.

• I thought the same thing, but who knows, maybe their little adventure made them Vault Hunter material ;)

While I don't see any of the crew being remotely vault-hunter worthy (compared to people like Zer0 or Athena) I'd say Fiona since she seems the most interested out of the group. Her ability could be rapid fire elemental derringer.

• Is all of them an option?

If not, I would love to see Fiona as a playable Vault Hunter, they were definitely building her up to be one throughout the series, if she can learn how to hold a rocket launcher, then she'd make a great VH. Much like what Poultry said, her rapid fire elemental derringer could be her special ability.

If none of them are Vault Hunters and they were just side/supporting characters, than Loader Bot. Why, because he's fucking Loader Bot that's why, and you know that if he's around, Gortys is going to be with him.

• Haha, currently I don't know how/if I'm going to implement LB or Gortys, but Rhys is going to be in it no matter what.

Is all of them an option? If not, I would love to see Fiona as a playable Vault Hunter, they were definitely building her up to be one th

• When Fiona is able to wield a rocket launcher like Vallory then it's a maybe for her.

Coraline96 posted: »

I thought the same thing, but who knows, maybe their little adventure made them Vault Hunter material

• Fiona. Ability is to summon Loader Bot (wish I was kidding)

• People always go on about Fiona and the rocket launcher, but given we saw Fiona use a Jakobs assault rifle with one hand and have dead-on aim with her pistol, I like to think that Vallory had some special super-heavyweight rocket launcher that was custom built for her.

• Considering it pinned Fiona down it has to weigh at least more than her, so it's possible. Fiona and Sasha were really the only two I thought might be capable of doing Vault Hunter things, though everyone seems to forget Vaughn formed a bandit camp and rescued the lead characters, weather you were mean to him or not. Impressive for a man of his size.

People always go on about Fiona and the rocket launcher, but given we saw Fiona use a Jakobs assault rifle with one hand and have dead-on ai

• Seems a bit too close to Gaige's ability to summon Death Trap.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Fiona. Ability is to summon Loader Bot (wish I was kidding)

• I mean all Vault Hunter teams usually have identical roles for each member (i.e. Siren, Mercenary)

Coraline96 posted: »

Seems a bit too close to Gaige's ability to summon Death Trap.

• WE NEED:

• Rhys
    • Fiona
    • Sasha
    • Vaughn
    • August
    • Gortys
    • LB
  • We need Rhys BUT.
    If you replaced him with Loader bot...
    Loader bot is my favorite so he should be in it.

• I mean, In the presequal one of them was claptrap.

We need Rhys BUT. If you replaced him with Loader bot... Loader bot is my favorite so he should be in it.

• Gimme Rhys, pretty please

• Rhys, Sasha, and Fiona would most likely be in it in one capacity or another.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.