Will we have options for Batman to... kill? gasp

2»

Comments

• Even with Telltale's stories revolving around choice, I don't think they will allow Batman to kill. I can see them having him question the ethics of killing or something like that, but I don't think they will push as far as giving players a direct choice to take someone's life.

Rather, I could see it being a lot like Wolf Among Us, where they present choices with how far you can push your power and throw your weight around. (Bigby did have certain choices that Batman would not make, but the two games obviously aren't mutually exclusive; you get the idea, though.)

• Ok Batman might not kill

But what about Bruce Wayne?

• edited April 2016

Instead of killing. The option of choosing to save the villain or leave them to their own demise.

enter link description here

• I definitely think there should at least be an option to kill but the Batman I know doesn't kill. That said I do like how they did it with Nolan as the video above clarifies.

• He's killed before, he could do it again.

• edited April 2016

I hope Batman doesn't kill anyone. If he has too, I hope it is a choice made by the player only.

• I think that you should be able to choose whether or not your Batman kills

• YellowsnoYellowsno Banned
    edited December 2016

I think there will be, but it won't be easy to. If you choose to show mercy you should have to do difficult, smart, and clever things like we see Batman doing in other media.

• Telltale Batman best choices/
    enter link description here

• I think this would be the best route.

Instead of killing. The option of choosing to save the villain or leave them to their own demise. enter link description here

• If there's gonna be kill or spare options in Batman, I'm sure as hell gonna go for kill. I think it's about time I got a lethal Batman.

I don't hate Batman. I just wish he'd kill more.

• If you have seen Batman vs Superman, that version of Batman kills criminals.

If there's gonna be kill or spare options in Batman, I'm sure as hell gonna go for kill. I think it's about time I got a lethal Batman. I don't hate Batman. I just wish he'd kill more.

• Haven't seen it :/

If you have seen Batman vs Superman, that version of Batman kills criminals.

• And good thing too, it wasn't a good movie. But while I otherwise love Ben Affleck's portray of Batman. That version of Batman in BvS, was very unsympathetic. His brutal and lethal methods makes him less of a hero and more of a villain, which isn't something you should feel about Batman.

Batman's moral standards and his stubborn refusal to cross the dark lines is what makes him a hero.

Haven't seen it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.