‘The Walking Dead: Michonne’ Episode 2 - ‘Give No Shelter’ Trailer, Screens

The next chapter of The Walking Dead: Michonne arrives THIS WEEK! Episode 2 - ‘Give No Shelter’ will be available starting March 29th on PC/Mac, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 AND iOS and Android-based devices. Check out a bit of what’s in store in this tension-filled trailer.

A daring escape from the floating colony of Monroe sees Michonne, Pete, and Sam running for their lives. An all too brief reprieve is soon shattered; the leaders of Monroe don't forgive and don't forget. With memories of her daughters bleeding ever further into Michonne's blurred reality, her world is becoming increasingly fractured... just at the point when she'll need all of her skills to survive.

enter image description here

We can’t wait for you to continue your blood-soaked journey through the fractured psyche of The Walking Dead’s blade-wielding zombie slayer. You won’t have long to wait to see how your story concludes when the third episode ‘What We Deserve’ arrives this April.

Comments

• 1) Isn't it best that the trailers don't show a couple choice impacts from the previous episode? 2) Where's the trailer for Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 5: Order Up?

• Yeah, agree with one above. I'd prefer not to see spoilers at the end of episode )

• This post is really giving me exciting information. There is something new which is related to my hobby. This post is considerable use for me. Thanks for sharing it.
    abcya games | minecraft 10 | minecraft games

This discussion has been closed.