'Minecraft: Story Mode' Returns Today with Episode 5 - 'ORDER UP!'

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 5 - 'Order Up!', the first in the series since the epic Wither Storm finale, is available to download starting today! Get it on PC/Mac, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, iOS via the App Store, or for Android-based devices via Google Play or the Amazon Appstore.

Check out the trailer above for a look at what you can expect! We've said previously that this episode bridges the gap between the Wither Storm story arc, and three all-new adventures set to release in the coming months of 2016. After playing Episode 5, you'll definitely have a better idea of what those new adventures in Episodes 6, 7, and 8 might entail.

Today we can also announce that Minecraft players soon be able to assemble their own legendary team of adventurers in their own worlds, with a new Minecraft: Story Mode skin pack coming to Minecraft: Pocket Edition, consoles, and Windows 10. Look out for more info on that in the coming weeks!

Minecraft: Story Mode skin pack

Comments

• Let me just say that this game has been awesome from the first episode!

• Petra looks high.

• I have session pass and Episode five is not working? Why?? Help me please

• Where do I download Episode 5? I go into my game and it still says 'coming soon' :(

• Finally, episode 5!
    And I'm even more excited for episode 6, 7 and 8!

• Me too

Ghosty181 posted: »

Where do I download Episode 5? I go into my game and it still says 'coming soon'

• edited March 2016

Hi Guys,

I would like to know why after downloading the content for episode 5 on Xbox 360, why it will not install it just goes back to the mainscreen every time.

also why has it charged me again for this episode a further $19.95 AFTER I HAD ALREADY PAID FOR A SEASON PASS, it did this too me on one of the other episode but I did not bother chasing it down, but this is getting ridiculous, and rather expensive.. for the amount of time waiting I figured you could sort out some details..

Regard Troy

• Episode 5 downloaded just fine but will not install. It keeps prompting me to install it but every time I say Yes it just goes back to the main menu screen without installing it. This is ridiculous. Fix this now.

• Why dod reubun have to die that's so sad he saved us all and did so much and then just dies at the end of episode 4 what the heck i cried it was perfect until he died and i thought somwthing cool would happen like there was a way to resurrect him but no he just dies while they became heros

• iam having trouble with the app whenever i try to sign in my TTG ACOOUNT so i can save my stuff the app closes on my mac and i dont know what to do about it.. someone hellpppp!!!

• i need heellp please urjent

• I've purchased the Minecraft Story mode Disk for Xbox One (which includes episodes 1-5) and Played episodes 1-4. When I switch to Episode 5 it's asking me to purchase episode 5 again - there is a warning telling me that if I've purchased the disk (or season pass) not to buy Episode 5 this way as I will be charged again but there appears to be no option to download and install the episode without buying it.

Can you please explain what is happening with the download and install of Episode 5 as my kids are currently very disappointed.

• Hey everyone i didn't know where to post this so i'm putting it here! I wanna point out an easter egg at the beginning of the game! When the game introduces the order of the stone you can see a) a viking helm on one of gabriel's armour stands and b) a picture of a cat in magnus's room!

This discussion has been closed.