The Wolf Among Us Now Free on Xbox One (more enthusiastic P.S.A.)

(Although, technically, the game's season has been free for the past few hours now)

Nevertheless, if you do not currently own TWAU on the Xbox One - what are you waiting for? This is the perfect opportunity for you to be the sheriff of Fabletown! And the Big Bad!

Also, if you don't get this (due to the fact that you may already own the game on PC or either previous-gen console), you'd be committing a crime against all of Fabletown regardless. In fact, you would even let the Crooked Man win. And you wouldn't want that, would you?

So download the game, do it now! Otherwise Bloody Mary's going to heavily consider spitting in your milkshake you've paid top dollar for.

enter image description here

Comments

• edited March 2016

April Fools or nah?

• If you use your eyes, you can see that I posted this yesterday on March 31st.

kurishioo posted: »

April Fools or nah?

• which languages ​​are available ?

• I'm on episode3 now! Awesome game, been wanting to play for ages and now it's free!

• edited April 2016

Apart from English, I have no idea, as they don't have options for switching to other languages in the game.

barti5560 posted: »

which languages ​​are available ?

• Enjoy it if you haven't beat it already, man. Definitely one of Telltale's best modern games.

I'm on episode3 now! Awesome game, been wanting to play for ages and now it's free!

• Loved it! Bigby is a new fav!

Enjoy it if you haven't beat it already, man. Definitely one of Telltale's best modern games.

• Picked it up, played episode 1 last night and really enjoyed it. Between this and Sam and Max and TFTB, Telltale has introduced me to a lot of cool stuff I wouldn't have been into otherwise. I'm really getting back onto the Telltale bandwagon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.