The Last Resort or Escape From Monkey Island

2»

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Fury wrote: »
    It was all your fault! Because you cheated! Clearly!

You are a moron
  • edited July 2009
    And you are a cheater!
  • edited July 2009
    And you are a cheater!

Before I may have said that I don't think I am better than anybody on here... but dude... if you think that it can't be done you must sincerely suck.
  • edited July 2009
    And you, must sincerely cheat!

O_o, bet you didn't see that one coming.
  • edited July 2009
    And you, must sincerely cheat!

O_o, bet you didn't see that one coming.

Teenagers are annoying as hell... just grow up kid.
  • edited July 2009
    Teenagers are annoying as hell... just grow up kid.

Look who's talking and calling another teenager a kid when you are one yourself. I grow weary of all this high school drama you seem to be wrapped up in.
  • edited July 2009
    I'm not a teenager, I'm 20. And I'm at university.

And this guy, is a cheater/walkthrough user! Or hint button presser! Possibly all three!
  • edited July 2009
    You have to control your anger, Fury. :D

What a lame joke.
  • edited July 2009
    jweir wrote: »
    Look who's talking and calling another teenager a kid when you are one yourself. I grow weary of all this high school drama you seem to be wrapped up in.

Then go somewhere else. This guy is being a troll & I'm making it clear.
    I use to like coming here... now its just becoming tedious as all hell. You say something that someone doesn't like such as you that beat the game in 4 hours (which is a lame thing to get angry over & is also precisely why he needs to grow up) & then people throw a shitfit. It is ridiculous.
  • edited July 2009
    And you're giving him food. "Oh my god, he's calling me cheater! It's the end of my life..." Just IGNORE him and go on with your life, it's not so difficult.
  • edited July 2009
    nomecopies wrote: »
    And you're giving him food. "Oh my god, he's calling me cheater! It's the end of my life..." Just IGNORE him and go on with your life, it's not so difficult.

You make a very good point actually....
  • edited July 2009
    PariahKing wrote: »
    I don't believe it and I certainly do not "suck" at these games to the point where I should just play GTA.

But insulting the people who help you out with the questions you ask is a nice touch.

i put in nearly 80 hours in gta 4. man i havent played that since Lost and Dam_ed came out.:D

i do not think i will buy the gay tony expansion.
  • edited July 2009
    I'm not a teenager, I'm 20. And I'm at university.

And this guy, is a cheater/walkthrough user! Or hint button presser! Possibly all three!

funny HA.. list a Cheat for secret of monkey island. :) Whats a troll? forum stalker? lol LOL
  • edited July 2009
    Yeah, you really shouldn't buy into my arguments so much.
  • edited July 2009
    jared25 wrote: »

i do not think i will buy the gay tony expansion. yuck

That's pretty lame. Even if you are homophobic, the gameplay will be the same.
  • edited July 2009
    sometimes games have a storyline and it may usually match the title on the content. http://www.rockstargames.com/theballadofgaytony/
    i am not interested in the content of that title. there is a shortcut you can have fun.:eek:
  • edited July 2009
    jared25 wrote: »
    sometimes games have a storyline and it may usually match the title on the content. http://www.rockstargames.com/theballadofgaytony/
    i am not interested in the content of that title. there is a shortcut you can have fun.:eek:

I hate GTA IV, but I think it is worth noting that you don't actually play as Gay Tony, you play as his assistant... & 10 to 1 you kill Gay ony in the end anyways. I mean GTA takes any shot at Gay males that they can. Need I remind you of the date with the gay guy at the diner? They must have called that guy every gay slur known to man...
  • edited July 2009
    I think lots of people won't get the Gay Tony chapter because it has the word gay in it. I mean, you may not morally agree with it but I'm pretty sure you don't morally agree with mowing down and killing pedestrians in your car, but you do it in GTA anyway.

Oh, almost forgot. HINT BUTTON USER!
  • edited July 2009
    I think lots of people won't get the Gay Tony chapter because it has the word gay in it. I mean, you may not morally agree with it but I'm pretty sure you don't morally agree with mowing down and killing pedestrians in your car, but you do it in GTA anyway.

Oh, almost forgot. HINT BUTTON USER!

Dreamslayer03 - My XBL gamertag.... that'll put an end to your hint button accusations
  • edited July 2009

hint button user...

And probably a walkthrough user/friend playing with you who is giving you hints.
  • edited July 2009
    ughhhh..............
  • edited July 2009
    The guy showed his lack of skill at puzzles when he couldn't seem to understand there were 64 possible combinations, and when I posted my system he thought I was posting codes.

A guy who lacks that much insight can't finish the game in under 4 hours.
  • edited July 2009
    The guy showed his lack of skill at puzzles when he couldn't seem to understand there were 64 possible combinations, and when I posted my system he thought I was posting codes.

A guy who lacks that much insight can't finish the game in under 4 hours.

You were posting codes... I happen to know personally that some of the things you were posting are working codes. By even telling people to do that kind of thing, you are going to get it banned. I don't know why you are cross-posting anyways. I mean seriously, stop being such a troll. This is borderline harassment.
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    Cut out the name-calling, thanks.
This discussion has been closed.