Telltale Publishing Brings The Hit Survival Game '7 Days to Die' To PS4 And Xbox One This June

enter image description here

Today we’re thrilled to reveal a new partnership to bring the hit survival horde crafting game ‘7 Days to Die’, to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for the first time this June! As a continued part of our new publishing partnership initiative, we’ll be bringing ‘7 Days to Die’ both to stores and as a download in collaboration with the Dallas-based independent developer, The Fun Pimps.

Set in a brutally unforgiving post-apocalyptic world overrun by the undead, '7 Days to Die' is an open-world survival game that is a unique combination of first person shooter, survival horror, tower defense, and role-playing games. It presents combat, crafting, looting, mining, exploration, and character growth, in a way that has seen a rapturous response from fans worldwide, generating hundreds of thousands of hours of community content on YouTube and other streaming video platforms.

With Telltale Publishing, we seek to bring the best and most innovative games in their genres to new audiences. Beginning this last November with the amazing ‘Jackbox Party Pack’, we are constantly on the lookout for outstanding games that we can help get to even more players. With ‘7 Days to Die’, The Fun Pimps have redefined the survival genre, blending crafting, character growth and world-building to create an experience that has already absorbed 1.5 million PC users worldwide. We couldn’t resist the chance to bring this outstanding experience to consoles.

The console version of '7 Days to Die' adds a new multiplayer mode supporting local split-screen for couch play, additional online multiplayer modes and features will be revealed in the coming weeks. '7 Days to Die' will also be supported by exciting DLC content, with details to be revealed in the near future as well.

One more awesome thing to note, fans of The Walking Dead will be excited to learn that pre-ordering '7 Days to Die' will give exclusive access to 5 character skins from the hit series, including Michonne and Lee Everett!

We’re excited to be bringing such an incredible genre-blending title to consoles this summer! Stay tuned to Telltale Publishing on Twitter, Facebook or 7 Days to Die’s official site for more information.

Comments

• Does this contribute to the "biggest year for fans of the undead"? :D I'll definitely pick this up, especially because of the skins

• edited April 2016

Telltale has never let me down, so, I'm in...

• This looks amazing compared to when I saw Achievement Hunter do a Let's Play in this game years ago. Thanks TellTale! Defiantly gonna pick it up!

• Another Zombie themed game. Seriously Telltale is this all you do anymore?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

This game isn't being made by Telltale, they are only publishing it like they did with the Jackbox party pack.

ToastMan posted: »

Another Zombie themed game. Seriously Telltale is this all you do anymore?

• How can I preorder the game now or do I have to wait?

• cooooool and awesome get reade cause michonne is gonna get chopping heads right off

• Palese sub ita the walking dead seson 2

• I watched a lot of people play 7 days to die before it went down from steam which I only have one suggestion. Let there be an option for players to choose their character's gender. Playing a game where you spawn as a male or a female with no option to change that is absolutely ridiculous. That's my one suggestion, is not have players join world and end up playing the opposite gender; do you now what that would make players think of the game and that players thinking they're playing with a girl ends up being a dude. Like sure that would sometimes already happen but it would happen more frequently and they don't have a choice to change.

This discussion has been closed.