How did you feel when Heath "Legend" Ledger died? (not an appreciation thread)

I was so sad. He was a great Joker in Dark Knight, and he died, like, 6 months before the movie came out. I really wanted to see more of his performances, and he just died. R.I.P. Heath Legend :(

Comments

• amazing joker. it shocked me. I honestly cant see someone beating his performance at least the movies.

enter image description here

• Just exactly like the day before of knowing it and the one after that.

• A lot of lost potential. He's the only actor in the modern time I know who can go from this.

To this

I was writing an anti drug persuasive essay and I had mentioned him in it and it seemed to have one my teacher over because I was awarded for it

• edited April 2016

Heroes always get remembered but you know legends never die. Made me remember those lyrics, seems like legends do die sadly.

• edited April 2016

What do you always mean by "Not an appreciation thread?"

• It means I don't want the mods to close the thread.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

What do you always mean by "Not an appreciation thread?"

• How does that make sense? Do mods close appreciation threads?

It means I don't want the mods to close the thread.

• edited April 2016

Yes. Don't believe me, read the rules.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

How does that make sense? Do mods close appreciation threads?

• who can go from this. To this

Its called acting, lol XD

Clemenem posted: »

A lot of lost potential. He's the only actor in the modern time I know who can go from this. To this I was writing an anti dru

• It is. But a more in depth word would be versatility

who can go from this. To this Its called acting, lol XD

• The Dark Knight was the first movie I'd ever seen Heath Ledger in, so obviously I was not really familiar with his work.

When I heard of his death by accidentally overdosing on sleeping pills, I was surprised, and felt a natural sorrow that he had died so young, and that he left behind a young child - a little girl if I remember correctly.

One thing I will say, that his version of the Joker was the most badass portrayal of a villain I'd ever seen. The character was downright evil - Satanic, if you will.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.