'The Walking Dead: Michonne' Miniseries Finale Trailer

The Walking Dead: Michonne miniseries finale is just DAYS away! Episode 3 - 'What We Deserve' arrives Tuesday, April 26th on all platforms (that's PC/Mac, Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, iOS, and Android). Check out the trailer for a look at the climactic conclusion we've been building towards since the premiere episode.

Without spoiling too much... something that very much comes to light in the finale is that beyond all the action, at its core this miniseries has always been about how Michonne chooses to deal with the reality of the horrors she's endured - not horrors in the form of the undead, but in her haunting regret of abandoning her own family, and her inability to protect those that she loved most.

And a note to those who might not have been keeping up with these episodes as they release: the entire miniseries is great to play all the way through in just a single sitting. So if you're yet to jump in with the premiere, playing all three episodes together post-finale is a fantastic way to catch up!

Look for the third and final episode this coming Tuesday, when The Walking Dead: Michonne delivers 'What We Deserve'. ;)

Comments

• I wonder if we'll have the option to tell Norma that Randall is already dead.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2016

I wonder how she'd react! ;)

• First off, you pretty much know how she'll react. Second, maybe the same way Andy reacts to Lee saying that Danny and Brenda are dead.

puzzlebox posted: »

I wonder how she'd react!

• Telltale please let us create/ edit our own Batman and Batman Suit/ Armor in your upcoming batman game. Also please have free fight sequences, not quite as click heavy and unrealistically athletic as are in the Arkham games. But also not just a point and click sequence l, while this works well for other games, it will not bode well with someone as skilled as Batman. Rather give us the ability to feel like we're contributing to the up close special combat.
    My personal favorite Batman is Ben Afflecks reincarnation, so I would be overjoyed if we were given the option to be a brutal and merciless Batman who does not take any B.S.

I hope you all take into fan suggestions because there are many things and a few that I have just mentioned that I would love to see in a Telltale Batman game.

Sincerely,
    Austin T

This discussion has been closed.