How do i change my subtitles

Can you please explain me why I can´t change my subtitles ingame or in any other way because i hate the german subtitles

Comments

• I think you need to change your computers language

• Yep, that's what I did~

Poogers555 posted: »

I think you need to change your computers language

• This Support Article guide is for The Walking Dead: Michonne, but I think the same advice might apply to Tales from the Borderlands as well.

https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/218427597--Steam-How-do-I-change-the-language-of-my-in-game-text-and-subtitles-

• Dumb question: are there ever going to be Japanese subtitles?

I mean, the game's final boss is staight from an anime (ignoring Power Rangers) soooo...

• Hi, I'm playing on PS4, is there anyway to change the subtitles in the game ? Besides changing the system language ?

I mean, thank you for adding foreign language subtitles, but you got to give a choice guys, basic feature here.

I'm french and the subtitles are really not great, i'd prefer the english ones

• I'm really happy they added my language too (Portuguese), so now I can replay with my friends who don't understand english... But there should be a way to choose the language on Steam like it happens with other games...

• No. You have to change the system's language.

darkbeuh posted: »

Hi, I'm playing on PS4, is there anyway to change the subtitles in the game ? Besides changing the system language ? I mean, thank you fo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.