Interview with ‘The Walking Dead’ Creator Robert Kirkman

With the finale of The Walking Dead: Michonne right around the corner, we’re thrilled to share with you an intriguing interview with series creator Robert Kirkman.

In the video, he speaks on the depth and complexity of Michonne and what makes her a long-lasting fan favorite in such an immensely celebrated series, as well as reveals the first details of the third season of The Walking Dead Telltale series.

While we can’t share too much just yet, Robert reveals that Season 3 will take place roughly in the same timeline of the current comics and will go more hand-in-hand with the comics than ever before.

Another exciting bit of information is that the third season will be checking in on fan favorite Clementine, “seeing where she’s at and what’s going on with her, which is going to be great”. While it’s too early to go into further detail, we’re beyond thrilled for a return to such an incredibly beloved character that fans the world over have connected with.

With The Walking Dead: Michonne’s finale ‘What We Deserve’ arriving this week and Season 3 on the horizon to premiere later in 2016, it’s an exciting time for fans of The Walking Dead, and we can’t wait to share more details in the coming months!

Comments

• Thanks for this interview, it's thrilling to see this will to have great consistency between the comics and the video games. I just can't wait to see Season 3 premiere !
    Thank you Mr Robert Kirkman, thank you Telltale !!

• Why can't I play the third episode?! I purchased it. It's Tuesday, April 26th?

• I really hope Clementine is the main character. I put so much time into both her and lee to make her what she is. I would love to see how she develops as a playable character.

This discussion has been closed.