Treasure Hunt

Hi,

Did anyone else just get a link to the treasure hunt game in their game launcher. I just did and followed instructions but it didn't seem to work and now the link has gone? Any ideas?

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Not to worry support answered my question. Somehow got a lucky glitch which let me onto the treasure hunt game page before its ready.
  • edited July 2009
    hopefully that means its nearly ready, cant wait to find out what its all about :)
  • edited July 2009
    im getting the message 'X Marks the spot! Dig for treasure to win cool prizes' which just links to the telltale homepage.
  • edited July 2009
    Yeah I got a few of those X marks the spot pop ups as well for a few seconds, but must of opened the launcher just at the right time and got link to the game. It looks like it will be a fun way to past the time between episodes.
  • edited July 2009
    P.S. Support said "a day or two" before its ready
  • edited July 2009
    I suppose this won't be available to Steam users.
  • I am replaying Monkey island and there were two new maps which means I've got two new codes. Not sure if I had redeemed any of the already solved ones either. The treasure hunt page on http://www.telltalegames.com seems to be missing now. Or has its location changed?

Thanks in advance.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.