System Requirement issue I have :/

I hope TT dont make the game have a high requirement, i only got 2gb ram and intel i3

Or else I wont be able to play it on my pc

Comments

• You have no choice but to upgrade.

Telltale won't wait for you.

• You have a year or something to upgrade, get a console theres less hogwash involved.

• Telltale is improving their engine every game they release. If you're unable to upgrade then it seems you'll have to stick to youtube walkthroughs. (Like me haha)

• I can play all their previous games. But batman is my most anticipated, so I cant miss this.

Telltale is improving their engine every game they release. If you're unable to upgrade then it seems you'll have to stick to youtube walkthroughs. (Like me haha)

• then get a job :) unless u already have one and save up for parts or a console

I can play all their previous games. But batman is my most anticipated, so I cant miss this.

• if u are that desperate to play the game of course

then get a job unless u already have one and save up for parts or a console

• Telltale doesn't up the requirements drastically.

Michonne and TWDS2 has similar requirements, so you shouldn't strain yourself too much.

I can play all their previous games. But batman is my most anticipated, so I cant miss this.

• I thought they strained up MCSM graphics quite a lot.

I am playing on lowest settings and still getting lag when Wither Storm is near

Telltale doesn't up the requirements drastically. Michonne and TWDS2 has similar requirements, so you shouldn't strain yourself too much.

• You're using an i3 cpu right? How many GHz do you have?

MCSM does require 3GB RAM.

I thought they strained up MCSM graphics quite a lot. I am playing on lowest settings and still getting lag when Wither Storm is near

• He doesn't have a year, it comes out this summer

You have a year or something to upgrade, get a console theres less hogwash involved.

• Telltale doesn't up the requirements drastically.

They usually don't, but they actually did confirm all Telltale games starting with Batman would be running on a notably upgraded engine.

Telltale doesn't up the requirements drastically. Michonne and TWDS2 has similar requirements, so you shouldn't strain yourself too much.

• I'm not an expert in this kind of field, but I don't think that the system requirements would change so much with their upgraded engine.

Telltale doesn't up the requirements drastically. They usually don't, but they actually did confirm all Telltale games starting with Batman would be running on a notably upgraded engine.

• I think it is a 3.0

You're using an i3 cpu right? How many GHz do you have? MCSM does require 3GB RAM.

• That could depend on how large the upgrade is. We'll have to wait and see.

I'm not an expert in this kind of field, but I don't think that the system requirements would change so much with their upgraded engine.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.