Would this have been a good twist?

I think a few of us had this theory when the game was in it's first few episodes (Rhys in the present time, is actually Jack)

enter link description here

Comments

• It would have been interesting, but all the future scenes Rhys still seemed like Rhys and not Jack.

• That implies Rhys himself is long gone. Nah man,that would've been too dark i think

• I do think that would've been really interesting.

• edited May 2016

That would of been way too dark. Also annoying for me coinciding all I want is a new bad guy other than Jack for Borderlands 3 and Rhys being (literary) Handsome Jack wouldn't make me hyped.

On a side note, it seemed unlikely from the beginning since Rhys was still Rhys like in the present.

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator

It was something we were all speculating and heck, looked like it was going to happen at one point. For me it was when Jack took over Rhys entirely (while he's unconscious in episode 3) glad how it turned out though. I do want Jack to return in some capacity but not as a main antagonist again in Borderlands 3.

• You say that as if Borderlands isn't dark.

lottii-lu posted: »

That would of been way too dark. Also annoying for me coinciding all I want is a new bad guy other than Jack for Borderlands 3 and Rhys bein

• that would be interesting but it wouldnt make much sense as rhys would be dead in a way

• I'd say could have been interesting but as pandoranwanderer already declared.. no sense behind it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.