If you were in Batman's shoes, who would you save? Harvey or Rachel?

I'd save Harvey, honestly. I really hate Rachel.

Comments

• Rachel. Harvey would die happy knowing that she survives.

• Yeah, you're right. But I'd still save Harvey.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Rachel. Harvey would die happy knowing that she survives.

• Harvey, like Batman, he became a symbol in Gotham, a symbol of peace and justice.

• Indeed he did.

Harvey, like Batman, he became a symbol in Gotham, a symbol of peace and justice.

• edited May 2016

Am I the only one who didn't feel sad when Rachel died? I felt bad for Harvey, but that's about it.

• Rachel, assuming I was in his shoes

• Reason?

Rachel, assuming I was in his shoes

• edited May 2016

Harvey Dent.

Bruce made the decision to go after Rachel due to his love for her and the Joker was counting on that - which is why he told him the addresses in the wrong order. It would have been the one thing that didn't go to plan for the Joker and it would have likely saved the lives of many despite the fact that Harvey would have still been torn up about the whole ordeal - he still wouldn't have become Two-Face.

*This is like the choice Batman made in Arkham City only he made the right choice in Arkham City because Alfred convinced him that he had to look at the bigger picture.

• Harvey. Like other people said, he was a symbol of justice in Gotham. A beacon of hope.

• If I were in Batman's shoes, I'd get squashed.

• Rachael

If I chose to save Dent then Dent would be the exact same he was in the Dark Knight except without half of his face burnt. If you think about it Dent didn't become a villain because half of his body was burnt, he became a villain because Rachel - the girl he was going to marry - was dead and Batman chose to save Dent instead of Rachael. Dent would have died in honour and in the Dark Knight Rises, Bane wouldn't have called the police liars and wouldn't be able to reveal Harvey Dent killed many people because Dent wouldn't have. Then, the prisoners Dent catches wouldn't be on the loose.

• If I was in Batman`s shoes I would wonder why the Nolanverse version is so weak and feel envious of pretty much every other version, hell even the Clooney version lol. Would save Harvey though yeah.

• Nice b8, m8.

If I was in Batman`s shoes I would wonder why the Nolanverse version is so weak and feel envious of pretty much every other version, hell even the Clooney version lol. Would save Harvey though yeah.

• Neither, I'd be looking for smaller shoes.

• Rachel. I can't necessarily say I liked her character but I'd still choose her over Dent. A guy who was rocking the boat the way he was, knew the risks.

Rachel was part of his team, but she wasn't putting herself directly in the line of fire. Unlike Harvey. Plus, No Harvey Dent = No Two-Face.

• Rachel. Nothing good came of saving Harvey. The good side of him died with her and he'd gladly die there for her if need be.

• fuq steve Harvey rachel

• Harvey. That is not the same Rachel I remember from Begins.

• Rachel.

Bruce wants some.

• Katie Holmes played Rachel in Batman begins. Maggie Gyllenhaal played Rachel in The Dark Knight.

pcharl01 posted: »

Harvey. That is not the same Rachel I remember from Begins.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.