This game ended up costing me about 40 english pounds

how is that possible I hear you ask? did you buy it like 5 times like a dumbass? NO! I liked it so much I brought the online versions of Boarderlands and rthe pre seqal ...... BL SUCKED so much I didn't even complete it nor play the pre seqal and deleted them from my console to make way for Lego Jurassic park!

I was told it was a huge open world free roaming game with a ton of guns but it was nothing like that, it sucked so much.

Comments

• So wait, is your problem with Tales from the Borderlands, or just regular Borderlands games?

• Regular, I really liked TFTBL but would have to be really bored to play thru it all again

So wait, is your problem with Tales from the Borderlands, or just regular Borderlands games?

• [removed]

So wait, is your problem with Tales from the Borderlands, or just regular Borderlands games?

• whats the problem sweetie?

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Oh my god pls.

• Let's leave personal attacks out of your posts, Newbeg28. Thanks.

• he tried to tell me my post was gibberish when it makes sense, how is that not a personal attack, he expressed how stupid he thought I was just because HE didn't understand it

Let's leave personal attacks out of your posts, Newbeg28. Thanks.

• edited May 2016

Well it isnt easy to read if you write like that.

Newbeg28 posted: »

he tried to tell me my post was gibberish when it makes sense, how is that not a personal attack, he expressed how stupid he thought I was just because HE didn't understand it

• please elaborate on what parts you didn't get? go ahead, ill wait

• lights up ciggerette *

• its the use of ' so wait '

• Well, assuming I'm not stupid, it seems like your interpretation of information provided from others about the other Borderlands games was more of a misinterpretation. Their definition of an open free world roaming game didn't align with yours.

It sucks and is unfortunate, but happens all the time.

Newbeg28 posted: »

Regular, I really liked TFTBL but would have to be really bored to play thru it all again

• I think this would be better on the gearbox software forums or 2k telltale made TFTB no the other games

• According to this guy borderlands isn't a huge open world game with lots of guns, I dont think they understand the meanings of words so your comments lost on them, plus their banned anyway.

I think this would be better on the gearbox software forums or 2k telltale made TFTB no the other games

Sign in to comment in this discussion.