This scene alone was worth the price of the game

Newbeg28Newbeg28 Banned

enter link description here

lol I freeking loved this! the music matched the mood so perfectly! seeing them all grab each other made me like all the characters for some reason! and Rhys gay socks was the cherry on top of this awesome cake lol.

on a side note, the ep opens with the line ' Yes, its been a while everybody knows '..... I knew nothing of the long wait for this episode as I only started playing this game a few weeks b4 the final episode came out, but I instantly knew what that line meant and as soon as I heard it I put my hands on my hips, shook my head and was like ....' dammit telltale ' ....

Comments

• Meh. I prefer the intro to Episode 4.

• Episode 2's intro was great, exspecially because of the long wait from episode 1 and 2 sufficing everyone's hype and nervousness on how good ep 2 would be to 1.

• That's my 2nd favorit lol

Meh. I prefer the intro to Episode 4.

• your screen name made me LOL =]

Poogers555 posted: »

Episode 2's intro was great, exspecially because of the long wait from episode 1 and 2 sufficing everyone's hype and nervousness on how good ep 2 would be to 1.

• This and the Ep. 4 intros are amazing. I liked Episode 1 enough, but this intro really sold me on the game.

Ep. 4 intro is great with the Sasha/Rhys/Fiona/Scooter slow-mo glances. I laughed for days.

• For a long time, intro 2 was my favorite. Then Episode 5 intro topped it.

• Ep 2 intro was never my favorite one, It was good but not legendary, probably because I began when episode 3 was out.

My favorite one must be episode 5.

• Episode 2 was my favorite until episode 5 arrived

• That glare that Fiona shoots Rhys is freakin priceless! Love it!

I really thought that all the intros were awesome, the music they chose as well were all really great songs.

bossmanham posted: »

This and the Ep. 4 intros are amazing. I liked Episode 1 enough, but this intro really sold me on the game. Ep. 4 intro is great with the Sasha/Rhys/Fiona/Scooter slow-mo glances. I laughed for days.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.