What are you reading? Books/Comics/Magazines

Comments

• Finished reading (Life Is Strange Vol .2 Waves) and it was pretty good

After Max opened a window to a never alternate universe of her friends considering her love of her best friend Chloe she went to alternate reality in the year 2016 in the beach in California where she runs into Chloe who was surprised too see her and of course her long time high school Rachel Amber who is alive in this alternate universe but both of the two are dating.... I'd like the idea of seeing Rachel and Chloe are dating but what I enjoyed the most was Rachel's interaction with Max considering in the prginal timeline they never met but the other character who I also found interesting was Tristan who also has powers and turn himself invisible now I did like the character despite his past in the earlybparts of the novel bit at least he made up for it by saving Max by those thugs Tristan he did drug deals earlier.

Other then that I give it a 5/5

• Received Life Is Strange Vol 3 . ( Strings ) in the mail.

• edited February 2022

Just finished Life Is Strange : Vol 3 (Strings) and was hella of another great story considering Max when she was in the (alternate reality) with her best friend Chloe and her girlfriend Rachel Amber and Tristan the emo teenage boy who can turn invisible now that Max told Chloe and Rachel what was really on her mind about her not being from the same reality as them from after hanging with them for two years and now she dose feel regret leaving the Chloe from her universe and has some mixed feeling about whether she should stay where she sees Chloe happy or go back to the original Chloe since hasn’t seen especially since the flicker has some how tampered with the universe an when Tristan wanted to go his separate ways he was on the beach trying too control his powers until he saw Chloe which looks like in Max’s original universe.

Rewinding Chloe several times and which nearly killed Tristan and Chloe while she was with that RV with Rachel considering that we’re gonna have a road trip down south…

But , what was also interesting when Max thought she could go back to her reality turns out all those memories looked like broken glass but if you ask me I got (Dragon Ball Z: Dead Zone) vibes considering the atmosphere looked like the Dead Zone which was pretty freaky…in a good way.

Now…it seems Max might of found her Chloe and will reunite with her soon.

Was a great novel 5/5

• Received Life is Strange Vol 4 in the mail today.

• Finished Life Is Strange Vol 4 two weeks ago was pretty great as what I’ve expected.

Was a another great epic story how Tristan successfully made it through the other reality considering Max was worried about him while she was stuck in the alternate reality where Chloe is happy with Rachel but other then that I was a little bit relived too see Victoria Chase make a small cameo in the book when her Chloe was dressed up like a cowboy with the High seas band follow by Brody Holloway when Rachel, Chloe and Max we’re having smoothies but what I’ve also learned is that Chloe didn’t appreciate when Max saved her life with the car accident when lightning hit a tree which of cource that was her alternate reality self because her Chloe has a ponytail the other one still has her signature hair from the original game but (not to get off topic there.) what I’ve learned was alternate reality Chloe said you can’t always change things because sometimes bad things happen for a good reason and it will turn out good at the end…which is also true.

• Just received Life Is Strange Vol 5 in the mail yesterday.

• Just finished reading Life Is Strange Vol 5 .

Again was out standing now that Max Caulfield and Tristan is back in his original reality and bared good news things are ok now that Max can also little connect with her Chloe though some objects like a mirror now Pixie ( from Max universe )can miraculously can somehow communicate with her and know what she’s up to in the sense when pretty much Max every time she rewinds I think some speckle of the flicker spreads like when Max and slternite reality Pixie work chilling in the RV the Gladys they had countless coffe cups and well know Max being careless spilled on pixie which was cold then rewind and all of a sudden it was hot.

Now as for that dream sequence that’s how they can connect but as far as things are going down this is going to conjure up another storm in that alternate reality…was nice seeing more of Victoria Chase and her character evolution she’s not the self-absorbed type like she wad previously unlike her boyfriend Zack who is in a play but also Stephanie was also great and her meeting Max felt complete spite back napping her reality version of Stephanie.

But when Stephanie was playing dungeons and dragons with pixie did remind me of the DLC Life is strange wavelengths reference and the Leviathan also being referenced as the storm.

• edited May 2022

I like to read books a lot, and I try to maintain the habit of reading at least 30 pages a day, as I am very busy it is quite difficult. I have a lot of homework, plus, I also work in my free time. This is why, whenever I have to write some long essays I use an editing service which I found after reading the review PaperTrue as it helps me to win some time which I can spend doing something which I really like instead of editing the essay.

• Received Life is Strange Volume 6 settling Dust in the mail when I came home from the gym.

• The comics I am currently reading:
    Fables 151, Belit and Valeria Swords vs Sorcery, Metal Society, and Critical Role's Vox Machina Origins.

• edited June 2022

Finished reading all my Library graphic novels yesterday and I loved it but I would say I had a biased with Space Bastereds that was one of my favorite novels I checked out along with Black Widow : Ties that bind I did enjoy the Stephen King & Owen Kings Sleeping Beauties and the Stranger Things Spin off of Will Byers in the upside down 1-4 .

My thoughts on Black Widow : Ties that bind Vol #1

Black Widow Vol 1

After reading the graphic novel it was intreating when Black widow was on patrol but she was set up and shot with tranq and a serum that would make her live another reality and had a family James her fiancé and her sone Steve her son who was made in a lab and also an escape artist , While Hawk Eye and Winter soldier investigate her disappearance for three months they’d all t hound it suspicious of her being like this but she’s and the antagonist of black widow conspired a big pot to kill her by putting her in a matrix until weeping lion went against the plan and sent a hit squad which back fired and got her family killed and she went out on a vendetta with most of the villains survived .

My thoughts on Space Bastereds Vol 1 Tooth and Mail

Space Bastereds Vol #1 Tooth & Mail

After reading Space Basteds Vol #1 Tooth & Mail and learned quite a lot of info from each character like (David Proton)who worked for (Powers Industries) who was an accountant and was laid off from his job due to budget cuts and was desperate to get money so he joined the (intergalactic postal service) which by far makes you your own boss and in which the job is pretty simple you deliver a package other postal workers will try and him him or any one who holds the package and if the mail man is killed and the other mail man grabs hold of it the item gets transferred and with that the person receiving the package has to pay a fee.

Now with (Roy Sharpton) an entrepreneur who was known for sexbots which plummeted his business and he became broke and wasted most of all his money on drinking and gambling and of course collectors the people took him away and possibly slapped him a job and be the new CEO Of the (intergalactic postal service) which was just an ordinary Postal Service which changed drastically with the new rules like if an postal worker deliver a package other postal workers will try and him him or any one who holds the package and if the mail man is killed and the other mail man grabs hold of it the item gets transferred and with that the person receiving the package has to pay a fee…and the most important thing cops can’t get involved.

Now with Roy Sharptons new policies in the Postal Service there are no background checks when he released (Manicorn) who was released the prison and offered a new job in which would suit his skills and he was partnered with (David Proton) which later throughout the novel will be his arched nemesis for knocking him out and stealing the package and ever since future deliveries he’s been tracking him for revenge in which he closely did and blew up a building and got a lot of people killed including the person receiving the package and destroying the package as well which resulted in his suspension in the Postal Service and later he was heavily injured and was wet cybernetic enhancements when he clashed with police and facing explosions that nearly killed him.

Lastly I want to talk about Chuck a old alcoholic cowboy who has a sheep friend and sometimes is nude while drunk , he was a bar tender but he later his life went upside down went to a prison island with other inmates and prove out and now goes too AA meetings but he has a bee fist power that can knock out tones of his foes

Stephen King & Owen King -Sleeping Beauties part #1

What I’ve learned sleeping beauties part one and what I’ve learn is that in the novel there’s a unusual sleeping illness called aurora which is a sickly that effects women when they start to fall asleep and they get cocooned in some web like substance and if you disturb by opening the cocoon any woman that was cocooned will go on a mutderious rampage except for this individual eve black who is pretty much immune to all the webs and brings death wherever she goes and can communicate with animals.

Countless victims like Ree , Lila Norcross sheriff and wife of Dr . Norcross and mother of Jared Norcross and many other women fell asleep some were not disturbed when cocooned and gave people a grizzly death like this mom who killed her son with alcohol bottle and stabbed him with it.

Dr.Norcross is now has to take good care of Even Black so things don’t spiral out of control in the prison in which Lila Norcross brought her in the first place when Eve went outside the forest killed some trailer people but not this women but instead she was traumatized of what she witnessed what Eve done too those guys but now Terry sherif friend of Lila and Frank animal control want to take Eve out of the prison to find a cure for the epidemic considering the government and across the world are suffering under aurora and the government is send torch brigades to burn the infected bodies.

Stranger Things (TheOther Side) #1

Stranger Things -The Other Side book one and what I’ve learned Will Byers was getting chased by the the demogorgon an other worldly creature that lives in cold dark place that hates light and of course craves flesh of other worldly beings, Will Byers armed with a shotgun confused of this other dimension sees everything so not natural and he stumbles upon a figure which is number 11 (In the Netflix original ) that spots him then vanishes in fin air , there were also some Dungeons and dragons flashback sequence which interpret I the similar perspective on what he’s going through he then later finds a walkie-talkie under the bed and finds out it works and hears his mom from the other side then seconds later the demogorgon appears in the bedroom near the bed looking for where the noise came from.

Stranger Things (The Other Side #2

After reading Stranger Things (The other side ) #2 in which where I left off on when he was under his alternate reality bedroom hiding under his bed from the demogorgon which was attracted to the sound of the walkie-talkie and Will Byers w shot at the monster several times in which I fled away when he was out of ammo and once Will decided to explore the other reality he heard screaming in which in turns out was Barbara Holland one of Nancy wheeler’s best friends in which what was left of her was her broken glasses.

Which of course we go back to a flashback of D & D where the boys in coincidence they had to save the villagers from the devil swine but of course Will Byers was able to contact his mother through the lights blinking with his own eyes as a sighn of yes and no and letters in the wall to tell her where and how’s he doing until the once agin the demogorgon shows up and goes after Will.

Stranger Things ( The Other Side) #3

After reading Stranger thing (The Other Side) #3 and for what I’ve read that Will Byers was in hiding finding a way out of the other reality and of course in the book he tries to communicate to the other side with the wall letters just to tell his mom that he’s not dead but still alive and finding other places to hide he has found another person that was dragged into this world but heave.y injured named Dale in which died of his horrific wounds and he heard the voice of his step brother Jonathan yelling to get Nancy out of the this dark reality in which he threw a rock to save Nancy so that the demogorgon will but his him as she makes a run for it.

Stranger Things ( The Other Side) #4

After reading book for of the Stranger Things spin-off of Will Byers and what I’ve learned is that he thought in the fourth book he though he was going to die having that the demogorgon captured him and cocooned him in its layer where it has dragged it’s victims and devoured them but before all that he did face his fear in which resulted into that situation but plot armor and of course number 11 killed the demogorgon and his mom was able too rescue him in that next but after that he wakes up in recovery where he firsts meets his mom and Jordan wand lastly his friends who were glad he made it out ok and told him about eleven in which he knows but in his Dungeons and dragons sequence she was revered to probably as an elf but I n the end the nightmare were just the beginning for Will Byers .

Later or today I’ll go back to reading my Life Is Strange Vol 6

• Finished Life Is Strange Vol 6 Settling Dust .

After reading (Life Is Strange : Volume Six) and loved it when Max was going to confront her fear of the storm like back in the first game along with Tristan on her side which they prevailed and of course she said her final goodbyes to her alternate reality best friend Chloe and meeting what Rachel if she was alive in her reality.she met Alyssa and Victoria and what was really awesome was not only the reconstruction of (The Two Whales Diner) and of course they changed their appearance retrospect of Life is strange 2 in that picture and David’s RV. What I really liked is how when Victoria finally catched up with wanting to talk to Max after the events of the first LIS game but it’s nice character development of Victoria Chase.
    Also the prologue of Life Is Strange : True Colors which was pretty awesome as well.
    Hopefully we might get more volts if another game comes out that continues more of Max and Chloe‘s adventures.

• Received Turok : Dinosaur Hunter in the mail after coming home from Walmart.

• Finished reading ( Turok : Dinosaur Hunter Volume one) and it was a 5/5 the art work was beautiful especially how they detail the dinosaurs weather it scientifically accurate or not in other words “Who cares “ the deatils matter more…the story was graft as long as the character development between Turok and his family .

Loved how they started off with Turok has a baby in the beginning of the novel with his father raised him and his tribe was attacked my another one and of course 16 years later he normally wanted to live a lone wolf life ever since the trauma but he had some family issues with his cousin from another tribe Antar same age but beefy and talller the Turok which of course has territorial problems with him when it comes to fishing.

Antar and his gang were going to scare Turok away but we’re ambush by carnivorous dinosaurs two of Antares’s friends which died and once escaping and taking care of the beasts the stumbled upon a camp crusaders from the middle ages I which they had dinosaur emblem crests instead of dragon ones which was pretty cool and the king mildred which of course pillaged Turok camp for gold.

But at the end I’m glad the king got his just deserts getting eatten by his tamed Trex .

Over all was a magnificent adventure just like the Life Is Strange graphic novels I was however conflicted to get (The Boys ) graphic novels but I read mixed reviews about them.

In the end I’m glad I made the right choice .

• edited August 2022

Finished reading all my graphic novels from the library.

STAR WARS : HAN SOLO

Finished reading Star Wars graphic novel of Han Solo and for what I’ve read was that Han Solo was given an top secret mission in behalf of Princess Leia in which she sent two spies (Adame) and (Selentia) to rescue several informants that were captured by the empire by borrowing the millennium falcon in which Han Solo declined and decided to do the mission by himself along with his trusty Chewbacca in which are friends with with those two spies earlier .

So he meets Princess Leia in the top secret rebel base which is after the ( Battle of Yavin) and she gives more intel to Han Solo and of course blows a fuse on him resulting on slapping so which I didn’t expect and of course on who takes charge of the millennium falcon then the general Airen Cracken in which isn’t that much of fan of solo and doubts he can pull the top secret mission off and of course Han is still in debt with Jabba the Hutt and they recommended him to participate in the Dragon Void which what I’ve read is much more dangerous then pod racing like in (the Phantom Menace) and in the first round countless ships were destroyed and was first time in within the first millennium too witness that.

What’ve I’ve also learned was that you can’t use weapons on your ship or you’ll get disqualified in which happened with Han and another contestant with Delan Vook .

Also what I’ve learned is the orbs that were surrounding Han were just living energy which later helped Han in the Lon run.

So they took a break repaired their ships and Han met Bot one of the spies for the rebellion in which will learn about that later.

Han meets several contestants who participated in the dragon void races and one of the legendary champions and last of her kind (Loo Re Anno) they were arrested by the empire on their first stop but the hosts and contests stated that this wouldn’t be good for their sponsors in which are fuel companies and also will give the empire bad reputation so they decided to let them go and continue the Dragon void races and of course and they meet which in planetary stop one of in informants that is Dorae in which is another old friend of Chewbacca’s. Which she tried too kill and resulted the other I look contestants to the Mexican stand off with de-escalate at a later then were later ambushed by scout troopers is speeders

And Han finds out was ambushed by Bot that he’s the tester of the empire and tried to kill him with a needle which he is knocked out by Chewbaccaand tied up.

After escaping the empire and expericing giant Space jellyfish which wiped out an entire squadron of Thai fighters they sent into hyper space and well Han didn’t really won but Loo Re Anno wasn’t at the finished line after what she told Han that her grandmother started those traditions and wasn’t always winning but honor .

After Han went back with Princess Leia he later decided to stay with the rebellion despite his business ordeals .

WOLVERINE ORGINS : BORN IN BLOOD

Finished reading Wolverine ORGINS : Born In Blood and what I’ve read from the graphic novel was that Logan aka Wolverine was out on a personal vendetta who have done him wrong so he went to the White House which put S.H.I.E.l.D. On stand by while the White House is on lockdown and getting the President out …while the power was cut and a nuclear warhead was launched and Target the White House in which later was aborted S.H.l.E.LD would be on stand by waiting for Wolverines next move as the secretary of State was alone in the halls Wolverine went out to interrogate her but a giant robot crashes in and turned its attention towards the secretary and incinerates her then in seconds is cut into two by Wolverine by his samurai sword.

Once then the White House has a meeting about the incident with Wolverine so they decided to get Nuke aka Frank Simpson and former Vietnam vet who was tortured in south vietnam in which Logan was a military adviser for the Soviets by Logan he managed to escape but was later sent to chilie and upgraded to a super soldier with cybernetic enhancements to hunt down Wolverine in which of course that failed .

What I’ve learned in the flashback of Frank Simpson he game from an ordinary home father mother and will have a babysitter Betsy every time the parents go up out so she can take care of the house and Frank.

Most of which she’s not a fan of Franks moms abusive and of course her being an alcoholic and when things were getting hectic in the home Franks dad and the babysitter would take off in the car and of course a cop pulls them over he lowers the window and shoots the babysitter and turns out the cop is also Logan in which he also bribes franks dad he killed the babysitter but gave him another alternative to commit suicide.

Once that he goes to Franks house and once Wolverine portrays as a cop finds the Frank killed his mother and takes him with him.

As when Frank fails Captain America catches Wolverine by surprise and of course the battle is neck to neck with Wolverine telling captain America that this all a set up and of course when things weren’t going to plan the other X - Men get involved to contain Wolverine such as Cyclops ,Hellion and Emma Frost which was the only mutant to calm Logan .

Logan says that he’s been out for revenge for who killed the Native American woman he loved who was killed by sabertooth and he later realizes his son is still alive and wants to free him in which Emma Frost says that his son hates him which leads to the end of the novel.

X-RAY ROBOT

Just finished reading X-Ray Robot (graphic novel) and what I’ve learned was a group of scientists led by Max Wilding , along with Brian Saunders ,Marnie and Dr. Akita Osamu who are working a project of a robot where it can be sent yo another dimension and they can also experience it by putting a wired helmet and hook it up to their brain in which they asked their CEO (Reynolds)for funds for the project , in which Max caught the CEO sexually harassing a female employee (Marnie ) which didn’t put up with it and slapped the daylights out of him and wanted a pice of what her colleagues are doing.

Unfortunately , as the Max Wilding ,Brain Saunders ,Marnie and Dr. Akita Osamu worked on the tests as the CEO watches the demonstration and with (Max Wilding ) head of project willing to be the Guinea pig of a project with his biracial family his wife Layla witnessing the demonstration…As it successfully went through he was able to see another reality but instead of his biracial family he is married hand has kids with Marnie which puts him into shock and other sequences of other realities like an alien invasion which vaporized his son in the process.

After trying a second time and teleporting the machine a wormhole of some sort emerges and that Max was controlling puts everyone into shock and freezes the CEO and his wife and takes Max,Marnie and Osamu in to the other realm leaving Brian behind and unfreezes both the Reynolds and its wife .
    As the robot explains that he is Max 277 years from now and was and took him nearly 300 years to find the right dimension to stop the project for which will bring great destruction by the entity called the Nihilist.

Reynolds the person that funds Max Wilding decides to destroy all the lab he has funded for the team in which the (Nihilist) grabs him and toss him aside and the lab starts to burst flames and destroys the building .

As the fire department show up and Max’s wife wanting to know his whereabouts by asking Brian .

Max also learns that his robot self made another civilization in a ship where the Nihlist can’t appear

As for Max, Marnie and Osamu are each sent to diffrent realities to find and destroy the research from ever happening…Max who gets into contact with the Nihilist got into a brutal fight with him in the junkyard which in results the Nihilist grabs his legs and rips his legs off which he later somewhat sacrifices himself so Marnie and Osamu can escape .

Then as they go to where it all started Osamu and Marnie wanted to convince alternate reality Max to destroy the project I. which Brian goes crazy in disagreement but just as they are about to decide the Nihilist tracks them in this dimension and as they authorized to self-destruct which destroys the nihilist and brings a new beginning for scientists team and to start on a new funding project.

American Vampire

Just finished reading the graphic novel (American Vampire) and what I’ve learned from the graphic novel and I’ll start from the (flashback)first to make things easier it had to do with a bank robber late 1880’s by a banker Skinner Sweet in which he was captured by the town Sheeif named James Book and his partner Felix which were going to take him to his execution in which things went south when Skinner Sweets henchman when along sabotage the train which exploded leaving Skinner Sweet able to make his escape and his men to kill everyone on the train until Percy which supposed the by being a vampire Skinner Sweet and his men open fired but in which skinner Sweet was killed by Percy and buried in the mines.

Now I’ll go to the future where the in the book were it it started with two new characters Pearl Jones and her roommate Hattie who are extras in a movie and which they go to a party in which before they do they run into Skinner Sweet who warns them about the party were Chase Hamilton leads Pearl jones in a room with the producers of the show B.D Brochurea nd his Entourage in which is revealed to be a vampire and kill Pearl in the process and she was found later in the Desert all chewed up and loss of blood and eternal bleeding she is later saved Skinner Sweet in which if you get kissed by a vampire you also turn into a vampire.

Which we both later learn they’re both newly evolved vampire which immune to the daylight unlike the traditional European vampire which can’t take the sun.

Which brings me another Flashback of when Skinner Sweet resurrecting from the grave and taking vengeance on the town completely wiping it out but of course it’s been 30 years since skinner Sweet’s but it comes to show that the Old sheriff James book and Felix failed to kill him even after the carnage.

A current time sequence when pearl Jones hunts for the Vampires for what they did to her like that car chase sequence and of course her being drained for not having enough blood in which Henry saves her by giving her his flesh to bite and blood to suck on.

But she finds out Hattie her long time friend sold her out for fame and immortality.

In which later she later finds out Henry want just a hobo but a former Marine and they team up a killed the vampires but later tracks her former friend Hattie and kills her .

As I can say the Skinner he killed all the Europa s vamps in the town but as for the town Sherrif James Book who turned into a vampire was killed by his god child

Which brings to Will telling the book he is publishing called Bad Blood in which he was present during Skinner Sweets days but he later finds out Skinner Sweet was watching him during book publishing speech.

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (Book one)

Finished reading Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and what I’ve learned from the graphic novel was that when Sabrina was born her mother Diana gave birth to her and her father Edward Spellman a warlock who wanted Sabrina to be apart of the coven in which of course Diana took Sabrina and thought they were going to harm her baby, they caught up to her and of course to Sabrina from her which left Diana in the brink of insanity .

Sabrina was raised by her dad Edward and two aunties Zelda and Hilda until Edward died she was later taught witchcraft and started gaining powers in a school in which it didn’t work out because most of the students bullied her for be a half breed and not a full witch specifically the girl (Adaline Hubbard) which Sabrina told her aunties and Hilda Turning into a giant spider and scarring her away and do they decided to homeschool her for witchcraft and havre her first familiar ( Salam) and of course they move to another town in Greendale in an abandon funeral home and go to a school for mortals in high school (Baxter High) and her cousin Ambrose who decided to move in with his two aunties and cousin .

Which leads to another character Lola in which we learn it’s (Madame Satan) and was conjured in a ritual by riverdale witches and was on a quest to find her lover Edward but of course she also had a vendetta agents (Diana) Edwards wife which she wanted to kill her but had mercy for her after she learns what Edward did to her so she gives her mecy buy letting her speak despite the state she was in she couldn’t communicate.

What we learned about madam satan was that she was Edwards first lover and she was heartbroken after she found out that Edward wanted to marry Diana instead which led to Lola’s su died in a lions paddock in the zoo in which she got torn the pieces by lions.

Then after Lola finds out Edward had a daughter Sabrina she decides to try and get to her by getting one of Sabrina’s teachers but them in a coma and substitute as a new teacher as Ms Porter.

Now when Sabrina was in high school she started to make friends with the popular kids like Rosalind in which of course was t really nice to Sabrina despite the popular kid school (Harvey Kinkle) noticed Sabrina which got Roslaind envious of her and so when months went by and the day before Sabrina’s birthday she had to make tough choice to be a mortal or witch which means stay with Harvey or go to her dark baptism and sign her name in the book of the beast

In that following day she hasn’t seen Harvey and do when it was Halloween under the blood red moon they were doing animal sacrifice with black lady of sabbath which summoned the dark lord and of cource she signs her name in the book of the beast in which Harvey who was looking for her crashed the party in which led the entire coven to track him Sabrina tells him to run the coven takes pursuit and Lola disguises herself as Sabrina she kills him with a kiss and the coven eats his remains as Sabrina watches in horror .

Harvey had flashbacks of his childhood while running for his life mostly from his days when he was 11 and dealing with that gang of greasers.

As it’s been a week of Harvey tinkles disappearance the whole town of greendale went in a full search party including the town of riverdsle and see the witch’s from before Madame Satan scares them since she recognizes them and they take off after search was over .

Now Sabrina was sleepless horrified for what has happened to her boyfriend and Ms Porter says she can bring him back and of course she had to present her case at (the high council) which was head judge by (Alastair Crowley) so Madame certain files the girls from Riverdale so she scapeghots the high councils Ralph with different tests like putting her hand in hell fire and if she feels the burn she lies if not burned she’s telling the truth.

And the final test with a witch blade once pierced through human flesh and not a drop of blood she is free but one drop of blood she is damned.

So after those Rierdale witches scapegoated for Sabrina…she was free and under witch law can’t be charged by the same crime .

And lastly as Ms Porter was going to bring back Harvey back from the grave in which it had succeeded and Harvey went to his families home her parents were having dinner and the mom made dinner for despite it’s been two weeks since he disappeared then that one moment Harvey shows up st the door which leads the parents to fight and Mrs kinkle to kill Mr. kinkle with a lamp and opening the door for Harvey and which later find out it’s Mr. Spellman in Harvey’s body and ties Mrs. Kinkle up and calls Sabrina and that she can’t wait to see her.

Batman vs DEATHSTROKE

Finished reading Batman vs DeathStroke and what I’ve learned from from the graphic novel was about clash between both Batman and DeathStroke aka Slade Wilson a biological weapon a super soldier who had advanced healing and is also a hired gun he had 2 sons Grant who died from a gunshot go a head for trying to rob and was shot in the head and (Joseph Wilson ) who has the power to possess bodies….

Also DeathStroke killing the human dynamo which his power was To absorb radiation which in time makes an age faster and was a part of the justice experience which was later whyped.

Now the whole fight started with an envelope from the bank which sparked the fight between Batman and Slade Wilson countless attacks from eachother like in Saudi Arabia when Slade was with an old battle buddy named William Randolph Wintergreenwho was a veteran of the 22nd SAS and when Slade was captured he was paranoid anybody could be Batman because in his view he was going to damage his carrier and for Batman Wayne enterprises was also getting falsified work computer chips which resulted to the FBI raid and lead to an epic fight which nearly killed Batman with a knife .

Later in the novel it was later planned out the whole Batman fight about custody over Damian Wayne was faked by Talia to get his attention which worked and st the end of the graphic novel For Bruce Wayne burned the DNA results it showed at the end Bruce Wayne was the fobber of Damien Wayne.

Lastly after coming home from the Library I received TUROK Dinosaur Hunter Volume 2 .

• edited August 2022

Finished reading Turok : Dinosaur Hunter Volume 2 today and gotta say it was awesome .

What I’ve read in the graphic novel which takes places two nights after the first graphic novel Turok alone again not with any tribe serving against the same carnivorous dinosaurs from the first book when the knights crusaders brought to America and him still feeling the pain of the arrow tip his cousin gave him and the chief giving him lashes.

He sees a pterodactyl and of course this takes place in the east coast of the America considering new colonizers have invaded the new world he meets the daughter of Genghis Kong in which he saves from raptors and learns that Genghis Kong is about to invade the city in which looks simular too to the aztec he is captured by a d natives of the west and brought before the two chiefs on elder and the other going to take his place .

Now The Mongals we’re going to attack in less then a day in which Turok well seeing the city have less warriors and a dozen mastodons was no match for the Mongals and there prehistoric birds.

What I’ve also like was how Genghis Kong and his Mongals horde died in a feeding frenzy trap when Turok sacrificed a mastodon and trew the meat at the terror bids and the other show Bipedal dinosaur went on a feeding frenzy which was wicked but at the end Genghis Kong‘s daughter was the new leader of the Mongolsandbof cource Turok knowing him wanting to live the lone wolf life .

As far as the art goes loved it I do like the dinosaur designs in the graphic novel.

• edited August 2022

Audiobooks are pretty much reading for your ears right?

So I started listening to the audiobooks, because I no longer have the attention span to physically read books, for the first three novels in the High Republic era of Star Wars. If you don't know what the High Republic is, it's set 200 years before the prequels and it's at the very height of the Jedi order. There have never been more Jedi, there are absolutely no Sith around, and the galaxy is relatively at peace, until the appearance of a group of marauders known only as Nihil, begin to show their face.

The novels I listened to were Light of the Jedi, A Test of Courage and Into the Dark. I won't go in depth or anything, just my rambling thoughts of each book that will undoubtedly get progressively less intelligible.

No actual spoilers, just don't want a wall of text taking up space.

Light of the Jedi
    Light of the Jedi was not only the first mainline book in the High Republic, but it was also the first High Republic media in general to be released. The author Charles Soule, had the daunting task of having to introduce an entirely new era that people could differentiate from anything we've seen before, filled with brand new characters, both heroic and villainous, and in my opinion he did an absolutely wonderful job with it, especially in regards to the characters. Though the amount of characters in the book can get pretty overwhelming to the point where I would straight up forget who some of them were. Seriously there are like twenty-something perspectives in this. The Jedi are all interesting and unique in their own way with my favourites being Loden, Bell, Avar, Elzar and Porter. I also really enjoyed the villains in this. The Nihil are a pretty intimidating threat, especially Marchion Ro, the cold calculating leader of the group, who feels like he's constantly holding in his anger and rage. I also want to add that Marc Thompson, who narrates the audiobook, does an exceptional job voicing all the characters. He does something like thirty distinct voices and it's very impressive.

A Test of Courage
    This one's more of a middle grade book so it's aimed at younger readers but I gave it a shot and really enjoyed it. It's much more focused and pretty much follows the same group of characters throughout its entirety. The book mainly follows a group of four kids and a droid, particularly Vernestra Rwoh, the youngest Jedi Knight in the order as she is tasked with escorting the daughter of a senator on cruiser, before an ensuing disaster leaves them as the last survivors of a Nihil attack. It's set shortly after Light of the Jedi. For a book meant for middle graders it gets pretty dark. I mean, the book starts with the deaths of hundreds of people and much of the story has the characters dealing with the aftermath of losing their loved ones, and the threat of being targeted by the Nihil. I really like the characters in this, specifically Vernestra and Imri, the two Jedi of the group. Vernestra is the most pragmatic of the group, she's skilled and very kind, but also the most attuned to the rules set by the Jedi, whereas Imri is more emotional and has trouble dealing with the recent loss of his Master, and at times the two personalities clash in pretty thrilling ways.

Into the Dark
    This is a young adult book by Claudia Gray, who's one of the more well known authors for the current Star Wars extended universe. It's, again, another book that has a focus on a specific group of characters. Mainly a padawan named Reath Silas, three other Jedi and accompanied by three crewmen smugglers working for the Byne Guild, who stumble upon an abandoned starship that's strong in the dark side. The first half of the book feels a lot like a haunted house, as the characters stumble across something they shouldn't have as mysterious events start taking place. The standout characters here for me were Reath, a padawan who would much rather be an archivist back at the temple than an adventurer, Orla, a Jedi Master, who's become disillusioned by the current ideals of the Jedi council, Leox, a cool and relaxed smuggler, and Geode another smuggler who is a rock. As in he is literally a five to six foot tall sentient rock. He can't really talk, or move (if people are looking), but he's great, and legitimately hilarious. I love this thing. I like Reath going against the usual archetype we expect from a Jedi. He very much hates being in the adventure. I really enjoyed this book overall, though I will say it took me a bit to really get into it.

TLDR;
    I've very much enjoyed my foray into the High Republic so far, with each of the books so far providing intriguing sets of stories and characters throughout, as well as having a good mix of the seriousness and silliness of Star Wars I've always loved. I'll definitely be reading more stuff from this era.

• I'm going through the audiobook, I'm Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy (who also does the narration) and I've never been this uncomfortable about a book in a long time.

• edited September 2022

Finish reading graphic novels from the Library

ASGARDIANS OF THE GALAXY : THE INFINITY ARMADA

Just finished reading ASGARDIANS of the galaxy : The Infinity Armada and for what I’ve read in the graphic novel was that Annabel Riggs went out with her girlfriend having and out of nowhere was summoned by Angela and accompany eating her The Destroyer and tell Annabel Riggs that she is need by the ASGARDIANS and they tell her that (Nebula) granddaughter of Thanos has escaped the God Quarry and is out for vengeance in which she stole the naglfar Beacon which summons Undead gods from Ragnarok and other worlds as undead army which they are shipped in the naglafar Armada which is a hip were Neblua is on.

The ASGARDIANS which group of expendable from the help of Angela (Thors Sister )
    Valkyrie aka (Brunnhide) who served Asgard and is the leader of Valkyrie and she scarafied herself for (Annabel Rigs ) and now share bodies with her Anablev Riggs an biologist but later helps the ASGARDIANS , (the Destroyer) and mystical suit armor , (Skurge the executioner) one of Asgard greatest warriors who was sent to hel and back (Thunderstrike )who was granted the mace from captain America after gifs dad died and lastly Throng a guy going by the name Simon Walterson who was turn into a front by a witch .

Nebula’s main goal was go to earth destroy it with Naglafar Armada so they went to other worlds and first found dead dwarves with their. Fingernails were moved in the vacuums of space one dwarve was spared for slave labor for Nebula but the ASGARDIANS weren’t going to let Neblua’s plans after they later find out kid Loki who was hiding in They Destroer all along wanted to help the Asgardians defeat Nebula which of cource Angela didn’t trust but had no other choice after also tracking nebula again they were captured by the Nova corp which are basically space cops which were after the ASGARDIANS because of a past incident but were saved by kid Loki.

Kid Loki was going to see his brother Thor and tell him what he’s up to but little did he know Nebula zombied Thor and used Loki as a bargaining chip for the people of Asgard as she preps the Armada for earth she is later defeated by the ASGARDIANS and by a mind trick Loki casted on her with her Gamora who bested her in which Thor was free and the Undead gods can rest in peace .

Later the ASGARDIANS in we’re going to take Annab,e back home to her lover Sera.

JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK : The Witching War Volume 3

Just finished reading Justices League Dark : The Witching War Volume 3 and what I’ve read from the graphic novel was that Diana , aka Wonder Woman had a dream of Zatara (Zatanna’s dad) who came to Wonder Woman in a dream to warn her about the future and that she’ll bring forth destruction by the help of her adversaries such as Circe a wicked sorceress wanting to take vengeance on man kind along with her injustice league Klarion the witch boy Cyrus aka Solomon Grundy a zombie (Papa Midnite a muscle guy) and Jason Woodrue (The Floronic Man )

As of Zatanna , man detective chimp ,Swamp Thing , Man bat , Kent and Khalid two of the three of the sorcerers along with Constantine not present while they were battling vampires, after drafting them they prepped for what Wonder Woman was dreaming of what Circle and her injustices were plotting so they one of the Justice league ( Swamp Thing was killed by manic by Circle by Jason Woodruge and Man bat was possessed and injected himself with a Serum which mutated him into a three mouth monster and almost got Dectective chip , Khalid and Constantine almost killed.

As for Witch Boy his cat Teekl Cyrus go to the (Himalayan mountains) to ask the great Necropolies for more power there was some disagreement at first but he writer of conceded into giving Circe his power .

While the injustice broke Inyo the hall of Justice to free Calypso from the stone and unleash hell follow by Womderwoman in the upside down which she bargained to get back at those who wronged him and but he kills wonder woman’s friend in the afterlife .

Circle also freed Drakul Karfang and bagened that after she takes over wonder woman’s body she is free to have her revenge on wonder woman and consume her flesh .

Which of course was short lived when wonder woman was free and takes out Drakul Karfang with her lasso turning her back into a skeleton with Calypso taking a short period time over wonder woman’s body Khalid whetting a helmet of magic was able to free her and bring back everyone Circle back to normal like Activation back to a talking champ sand man bat but as for Swamp thing he’s still dead.

Wonder Woman wanted to give Circle a second chance with her powers because she stated >! she’s not complete without them and she only willing to use her powers only for good instead for evil and she’ll start on healing throughout the suffering she endured. In a Calypso stone fragment

Then her next goal was to get back Swamp Thing.

BATGIRL : VOLUME 1 THE DARKEST REFLECTION

Just finished reading Batgirl volume 1 The Darkest Reflection and what I’ve learned the the graphic novel was that this takes place three years after (The Killing Joke ) when The Joker did a home invasion on Jim Gordon’s house and the Joker shooting Barbara Gordon aka batgirls in the back.

After three years have passed she was able too walk again with the surgery but what still haunts her was the 338 revolver the weapon that scared her life, but after the three years have passed she was able to become batgirl again and do nightly patrols .

The first antagonist she encounters was mirror who goes around on hunting people on his hit list and batgirl was on it his first victim was an old guy Graham Carter who survived the sinking of the transport ship off the coast of Portugal and twenty seven of his sailors died and killed him with the water hose but shoving it in his mouth.

Then their was another group of thugs wearing Halloween masks he Mirror did a hit on after trying to kill and rob this couple until batgirl showed up and saved the day the robbers were sent away .

Barbara Gordon decided to move out of his fathers house after she found an apartment on crews list and Jim Gordon was heartbroken at first after what he’s been through after his wife left him and he had to raze his two children by himself which was too much for him but when Barbra moved in she had a roommate named Alyssa who happens to be an anarchist but at first she felt a little weird about it but latter in the novel she got conferrable.

At the the hospital two detectives were guarding their captive they have in custody , The Mirror has him on his hit list and of course kills the security guard which puts the detectives Mckenna Doughlaous Paulson in high alert unfortunately The Mirror was able to break through kill one detective Paulson and spare the female detective he grabs his target that was Handcuffed to the hospital bed and through him out the window plummeting too his death.

As batgirl arrived at the scene the detective calls batgirl a murder for showing up late the mirror made his escape from the hospital while batgirl Pursuited him but Mirrior got the best out of her but took his list from his hand looking at other targets on his list he shows her his mirror cape as she looked m horror at first then makes a break for it.

She went back to her home Alyssa who found is suspicious at first for Barbara gorgon to come home late and with bruises .

Back at the hospital detective Mckenna was getting stitched up as when she refused Jim Gordon came over to pay his respects of her deceased partner and give her a break in the department when she gets better she refused st first because she was after batgirl but it was a monitory leave.

Other people were wearied about bat girl that’s when Nightwing showed up when she was going to get her bike back from the cops

When Mirrior was going after his next tat get at the train he did successfully blew up the train killing people inside batgirl just got the wrong person t save.

And after learning more about Mirrior his identity Mills a hero but he had survivors guilt when his family was killed by the cartel by a car bomb hats were h stopped belief in miracles but his plans backfired when his last showdown with bat girl at an abandoned carnival she was able to break his Mirrior mask which reviled his identity but of course he didn’t want to remember his family which brought him to the brink of insanity and later was defeated.

Now the next villian batgirl faced was Gretel who uses mind control and the number 338 as a trigger of killing their targets her history was as. A reporter sneaking in Gotham we’re all the powerful men would go and have parties but she was later scared by the mob and later too her revenge on them on the Whittaker mob boss and his three sons he shot his three sons in by resting 338 and was going to make a jum off the bridge however the people he was going to rob pulled him up Gretel ambushed batgirl .

After that when Barbra went back home she gets a suppressed vist from her mother who was going back to Gotham and make things right by cooking up food and wanting to spend more time with her.

Mckenna gets a suppressed call from her boss to come back to work and take care of batgirl.

When Bruce Wayne was heading for conference Gretel got to him by sabatoging his driver and almost killing him in a car accident she did however manage to get inside his head but eas later snapped out of it when he was in the same area where his parents died and Gretel made a run for it.

He last attempt on trying too assassinate Bruce Wayne was by using the cops with mindcontrol which of course didn’t work and she was later defeated by both Batman and batgirl but by talking some sence into her.

Mckenna decided to drop charges onto batgirl and takes Gretel in handcuffs.

BLACKEST NIGHT SAGA

After reading the Blackest Night Saga what I learned from the graphic novel was that this supposedly takes place after Batman’s death in the and an new villain named (Negron) who is posting the body of (William Hand) and learning from his back story he was very fascinated by death throughout his childhood his family has sent him to countless psychiatric therapy which didn’t work he was visited by the red lantern but was saved by the Green Lanturn Corp (Hal Jordan ) knew something was off with him Sinestro didn’t really care as much .

While William hand left he became crazy went back to his families house and killed the mall including taking his own life allowing the darkness and the power the the black lanturn to take complete control and his quest for dominating and destroying earth .

The black lanturn rings were also created and are attracted to emotion most of the Justice league were converted into the u dead like Wonder Woman , super man , Aquaman Aqualad Hawk Man and killed most of the league too like Hawk Girl and countess others Hal Jordan and with John Stewart and the other green lanturn core needed help to defeat the Black lantern’s so they needed all the other lantern corps like semester of yellow lantern corps , Red Lanturn , Violet , blue and Orange some of the guardians of the green lantern Corp to deal with the threat .

Since William hand has also desiccated Bruce Wayne’s aka Batman’s grave he was summoned by the black rings just to convert some of the high profile Justice leagues but of course teen titans and other hero villain factions like let’s look for who possessed a orange ring of gluttonyalmost ruined everything to stop (Negron) but of course was defeated by Sinestro I. Seconds by getting his heart ripped out but at the end the flash holding the blue ring talk some sence into most of the Justice league who were posed by the black ring and were able to remember who they once were and bring back some dead characters such as Aquaman and Martian Manhunter but not Batman.

William hand was free from the black lanturn and was and sent as prisoner Buy offer celestial being.

And flash still has hope Bruce Wayne still alive after hearing from Nightwing while back.

• Just received Turok : Volume 3 in the mail.

• Just finished reading Turok Dinosaur Hunter volume 3 and what I’ve learned from the graphic novel was that .

Andar , Kita , Tommy and Marion were baiting a Raptor by using a big while the group was up in the tree the plan almost failed almost resulting in the death a (Marion) but out of nowhere Turok ambushes the other Dino with his one with the dye patch aka (Frankie).

The group was surprised to see Turok again but Kita wondered why he returned. Turok replied by saying there was nothing for him their despite the Mongol invasion in the west coast by Genghis Khan and learning his parents were from the city of Kyacha and after of course looking it’s leaders in the city and the daughter of Genghis Kong wanting to make peace with the Native Americans Turok knew he must go because the Mongolian soldiers would look at him in bad faith after the lose of the Kong.

So he goes back to east coast where in 1200; Manhattan with his parents ashes and so (Marion) and (Tom decided that they should go back to England and Turok , Andar , Kita and the rest of the tribe come with them…Turok and his group accepted the offer Turok was going to leave behind his past by burning remains of his family he also wanted to leave Frankie behind because of there’s more food for him then Turok as well by giving him a pack of dead squirrels…Frankie declined and decided he wanted to come with Turok instead.

So once Marion , Tom , Andar ,Kita and Turok boarded the ship it took many months too reach England they hunted for fish in the waters and were attacked by the (kraken) which almost got one of the crusaders Turok did put up fight using the hatchet which didn’t help much so he tried biting into Krakens tentacles which didn’t help much ether so Frankie came out of nowhere and did some damage to Krakens tentacles which forced the kraken to retreat to the depths of the ocean.

Then as they arrive to England Turok, Andar and Kita were kinda amazed about a new land their going to settle…King Jon gets word that (Marion) has arrived in England the king is amazed as she has made a safe return but in secret he wants to kill her after her father a high ranking officer in army who died and he can still have the lands he stole from her family.

As the King meats up with them he sees she brought people from the new world most of the residents in the area looked to them as savages but of corpse king Jon wanted to get them use to English culture like jousting an archery which of course they got poised at Turok on him getting the most shots with the arrow and Andar which didn’t no the rules of jousting almost got the knight killed.

Follow by Turok giving Marion a letter about her assassination attempt she Andar and Turok decided to hide in the forest with marry men robbing the rich and giving to the poor which has been going on for two months , the king decided to try and kill Turok with archers , Dino’s but he had to send in a female assassin named Tolly which of course tracked Turok and was about to kill him in the bedroom but she decided not to and help him.

Tommy which of course was in disapproval of King Jon’s actions and decided to switch sides he stumbles upon a guy and Egyptian lady which we find out later is Kita trying blend in of course as that worked they plan on how to deal with King Jon and his army so they decided to use guerrilla tactics on the. With traps and ambushes which killed most of their men and dinosaurs an the final battle when Turok ambush them in tree houses covering the sky with arrows whipping out the kings army.

At the end they put the king on trial sentenced him with apple on head which at first he thought he was going to get shot by an arrow put instead snatched by a pteranodon.

So far the book was great it was a 4/5 but the artwork was awesome later in early October I’m look for some Halloween graphic novels if anyone has any suggestions I have a few but if you got somthing highly recommended let me know.

• Received Shaun Of The dead graphic novel today in the mail.

• edited October 2022

I finished reading Shaun of the dead graphic novel which f course isn’t as diffrent then the movie it was based on however It did explain how Shawn gave the zombies a slip

In an alley way and hiding in a dumpster.

As far as the art goes it looks great .

• Just received Hack/Slash : First Cut in the mail today.

• Finished reading Hack 🔪Slash : First cut and gotta say it was awesome.

What I like about Hack 🔪Slash was getting to know Cassie Hack which of course had a bad childhood in an all girl school for being diffrent and of course her mother which couldn’t sand her daughter being mistreated by the students went off on a killing spree and before she was caught she killed herself with boiling hot gravy .

Now Vald which of course is one of is one of Cassie’s parter in crime and fighting off other slashers such as Father Wrath , Bobby or the comic book killer.

Was pretty amazed of the gore details of peoples deaths like how Bobby who goes around killing people with his undead pets …it gave me (Pet Cemetery) .

Now Father Wrath was also an interesting slasher his background coming across as a fundamentalist and of course bigoted and his little secret dressing up as a woman which was just irony.

Now the comic book killer went out killing most of the creators in comic con and Cameo appearances like Robert Kirkman as the prime example wad targeted by the killer for saving their final world wonder world…it was disturbing seeing a fetus killing off people but at least it was damn well entertaining.

I give it five 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪 for gore and good story.

• Received Hack🔪Slash Volume 2 : Death By Squeal in the mail today.

• Finished reading Hack 🔪 Slash Volume 2 Death by Squel it was pretty awesome I had so much fun reading about Cassie and Vlad

To begin I would like to say the vengeful Ghouls Ashley who was killed by his father with a stuff teddy bear band kills many children in dreams looked to be inspired by Freddy Krueger despite he kills people with Toys , including how he was defeated by Cassie Hack in a dream sequence was killed by her mother which other course I kinda saw coming then he later shows when Casie went to a research facility where she encountered her previous slashers like X O , Mortimer struck, Hibachi Devil , Waking Man and Acid Angel that were hyperbolic state were also set free by Ashley but course broke into the facility and tones of carnage but at the end Ashley was defeated.

Death By squeal was awesome I thought it was great story art work 5/5.

• Just started Dave Ramsey's Baby Steps Millionaires. I'm a fairly new listener to Ramsey's radio show/podcast, but he has been a good source of info for those trying to get out of debt and grow their net worth for decades.

May not be the most lively or entertaining of topics, but it's definitely an important one, especially if you are into personal finance and trying to manage and grow your money responsibly over time.

• edited December 2022

Just received Hack🔪Slash Volume 3 Friday the 31st in the mail today.

• Finished reading Hack 🔪Slash Volume 3 :Friday The 31st and I gotta say this by far my favorite.

What I mean by far my favorite is that Chucky makes a cameo appearance in the novel and we see a returning villain Laura Loches from volume 1 First Cut who escaped being badly burned from the Panama City spring break massacre and steals the amulet from Chucky the doll to switch bodies with bad considering her original body was severely wounded by (Cassandra Hack ) and Chucky and Cassie form a temporary alliance to track Laura down.

Which resulted with (Sugar) ending up dead in the hands of Chucky and having another showdown with Laura only this time they were able to switch bodies back considering her plans were to use Vlad bodies to also frame in him in some crimes.

After switching back she fell to her death by the hands of Chucky and she was later devoured by zombies she possessed an of course chucky and Cassie have an epic showdown in the swamps which of course chucky was snatched by an alligator and later mannages to survive and ambush a reality show alligator wrestler .

Another one was the skinless Sargent who had Cassie Hack all tied up and about to decapitate her and talk to her about her past and her having flash backs of her getting bullied in school and having her mom take vengeance on the kids who bullied her until she called the cops and she kills herself with a boiling pot.

Lastly , I want to say the last villains (Acid Wash) the death metal banned who was doing tours in Tampa by leading female virgins for a sacrificial offering which of courses abducted a whole bunch of women including Cassie but Vlad was rejected because the soul purpose was to have demon spon baby’s by that demon squid like entity which of course Casssie and others escaped but with of course Vlad which had to lose his virginity mean by that groupie check that was rejected my Sixx gets even at the end by pushing him back into hell only that his owners were gone.

Now as for the book it was awesome was a 5/5 for me.

• Just received Hack 🔪Slash Volume 4 revenge of the return in the mail.

• Finished reading Hack 🔪Slash Volume 4 Revenge Of The Return it was great.

What I’ve read was mostly about Casie and Vlad fight against Father Wrath which of course really wasn’t him but rather his nephew being a coby cat killer in which was stopped at the party .

Also a returning character from volume 2 Emily Christie who was a researcher but was killed by Acid Angel and was later brought and killing people for their skin at the all women’s school.

Lastly the cannibal children which of course had a short end but Cassie did learn some new things about her father in which things were kept from her.

I give it 5/5

• Just received Hack 🔪Slash : Reanimation Games in the mail today.

• edited January 2023

Just finished Hack🔪Slash : The Reanimation Gamers (Volume 5) and I gotta say it was brilliant .

What I’ve read in this volume was the next slasher Ian who of course was creator of a website Suicide girls which of course was some playboy website of some sort Nixon of the girls snitched on her boss Ian on the cops but when he made a run for it he did attack one of the officers but later he decided to comment subside by electrocuting himself.

Cassie and Vlad of course were finding clues for her fathers whereabouts looking to where he might be .

And of course the hell hound was sent from hell in which was looking to kill Cassie Hack but failed and where Chris found him in the street and decided to take him in as their own pet.

Then Cassie and Vlad go to suicide girls HQ to which Nixon and most of their staff in which committed suicide and they later find out was Ian doing the murder/suicides but he was an electric slash that can hide in the computers “In which kinda cave me (Scooby Doo : Cyber Chase )vibes

But of course they managed to beat Ivan at his own game and manage to kill him.

Including the next slashers referencing the Wizard of Oz, but a reboot of the satin man , cowardly lion and scarecrow and meet again with Georgia ain’t a room with one of cast playing munchkin hiding in a room which of course they almost died from the 3 Slashers but yet again Cassie and Vlad managed to save the day but Cassie was angry for moment when Georgia was doing her work on her own without back up .

Lastly the reanimator in which in this chapter in the novel we finally get to see Cassie’s father (Jack Hack) who happened to of course Dr. Herbert west aka Mr. Lazarus. Who was successful on reanimating the dead and of course creating Slashers Jack Hack when he was outside ambush by a group of men considering he owed him money but beat him up not to bad but in the neck of time Cassie and Vald were able to save him.

Then as Vlad stitches up Jack Hack he mentions as to why he left his wife Debora and her daughter Cassie because men were after him and he had to lay low and keep his family out of danger in which of course angered Cassie but Jack gets a call from Herbert West to come back to lab that he has successfully reanimated his dead wife Deborah.

Jack hurry’s as fast as he can and as he sees wife Deborah looking like her old self she recognizes him and they give affection to one another for a moment, which of course Dr. West pushes a button shocks both of them just to keep them apart , considering she still had the old memories before she died but she later escapees with Jack in a motel having coitus but Jack later finds out that she’s mutating in which triggers her to go on a killing spree once again.

After that The lab was over run by experiments that Dr West created in which Vlad and Cassie kill them all and wants to know where her dat was and of course tells her.

Deborah hack kills one of the people in the dinner and cooks him and she accidentally stabs Jack despite he didn’t want Debra to kill that woman tied up.

Cassie later comes into the sene with Vlad and west but Vlad takes care of Jack while Cassie and West try to take her down but at the end Dr West kills her with an overdose and she starts to deteriorate.

Herbert gives Cassie the choice bring back her father with the vile but she destroys it fearing he might turn into a slasher.

After the motel burns down Cassie wants Dr West if he ever experiments ever again she will find him.

But as he made a run for it he goes back to his lab knowing all his research is lost then gets a knock on the door by the feds telling him the presidents dead and need of his expertise and which he excepts.

So far the graphic novel had some good gore and nudity 5/5

• Received Hack 🔪Slash In Revenge & In Love (Volume 6) in the mail today.

• edited February 2023

Just finished reading Hack🔪Slash (Volume 6) Revenge and in love yesterday and gotta stay I was pleased.

The graphic novel takes place after (volume 5 reanimation games) where we see both Cassie and Vlad I’m the van Cassie hasn’t said a word in days nor eatten after her father Jack Hack her long lost dad was killed off accidentally by Deborah a.k.a. the lunch lady.

Vlad her partner has been quite worried about her tries to get her too talk or eat and nothing seemed to work she lies there in her fathers blood shocked eyes shied open so he decides to call Georgia aka Margaret to to try and speak to her and of course as she shows up Cassie starts to speak Vlad which in surprise decides to give them two space considering he tried all his best to get Cassie to snap out of it because he owed it up to her father and promised to look out for her before his death.

So Vlad goes to a bar and drink his sorrows away as Cassie and Georgia share romantic feelings with each other Vlad almost got into a fight with regular foke that were starring him down but later decided to give him a drink.

As Cassie and Georgia are still in the van Cassie was having thoughts about wanting to retire from hunting slashers and wonder if that’s the only thing that she can do or is there any purpose in life beside hunting slashers and living on the road nomadically traveling across the country and thought about going to college and be somebody and of course she had worried about Vlad after they first met he’s been as her partner in crime hunting slashers along side her.

Georgia in support of her decision, what support her no matter what she dose…moments later as Vlad was still in the bar he is ambushed by toys who were hunting Cassie and Cassandra Vlad drunk and numbered gets overpowered by a second Managed to taken out regardless.

Elsewhere in a crystal all we see Ashley the boy from (death by sequel) the kid that kills kids in there dreams with there toys is back and outraged on that plan on sending his minions after vlad so he decides to go to bigger measures by possessing muff the psychic who is helping police on a murder case against Cassie.

As Chris and pooch are shoveling snow they see Bruce trying to get into his ex girlfriends house but they called the police in which he’s been stalking his ex and as he was going down to the station they get ambushed by KUMA daughter of the Nefflords who was sent to hunt down Cassie and pooth after countless pre-suits by KUMA burcie decided to Scarface I self by gassing KUMA and him inside .

After a fight with Cassie was going to turn herself in she is captured by some cult captured her and drugged her up but she managed to defeat them but with help of Samhain .

After Cassie gets another call but Grerude Vlad s lover from (Volume 3 )went to wasn’t Cassie about the guitar despite she didn’t destroy as she was told too they get into a fight and as Vlad breaks them up the cops show up and wrested all of them for assist a Cassie Hack.

As they are locked up Ashly possessing muffy makes his dramatic way by crashing into the police station and of course Six Sixx makes a reappearance but he doesn’t come out alone as he left the door open to the eaters leach like creatures that latch onto paths hosts eyes and feeding off their fearsSix Sixx with a diffrent agenda only partnered up with Ashly so he can take Cassie to the Nefflords in redemption for his failure in (volume 3).

Six Sixx makes the move and destroys the leach like creatures but in cost his eye Ashly still wanting to kill Cassie he knocks ashy out while still trapped in muggy s body and that he’ll see them next time.

After which a cop decides to let Cassie and her friends go despite what happened and he’ll cover it up on what happened at the station.

Including double feature special delivery death & Blood blower

Starting with Cat Curio (The case of the mad mad mailman in which cat Curio who plays private detective on solving a mystroy about the mailman going on a killing spree only at the end to get killed off by the Samhain.

Blood blower where Cassie and the gang are hunting for a lsnkw blower that has been killing peoples dogs so they use poor h as bate by disguising him as a poodle only to get the whoever the operating snow blower attention which st the end the destroyed the machine which damaged Cassie bat.

Laxity Cassie and Vlad VK’s gran hog day killer and an other worldly battle with Mary with some super hero’s that defeated her but she was sent to the comic superhero reality like Adam west bat man universe for example for a lack of a better term.

So far the graphic novel was a solid 5/5.

• edited February 2023

I received (Hack🔪Slash : Volume 7 New Blood and old wounds) in the mail today.

• edited February 2023

Been reading "The Spear of Crom" by Tim Hodkinson, a nice piece of historical fanfiction of an Irish celt that joined the Roman army due to reasons but has to return home searching for the weapon of the god that took all from him.

Also checking out on the side two non fiction books one rather humorous and highly recommended "The Very Secret Sex lives of Medieval Women" by Rosalie Gilbert and Routledge's "Mongol World" likely the best compilation of sources for research about the Mongol Empire and its inner politics.

• I am currently reading ”The Shadow Over Innsmouth” by H.P Lovecraft. Something about Eldritch Horror mixed with detective work and such has always been something that I found interesting

Sign in to comment in this discussion.