Funniest Moments

This game is quite possibly one of the funniest I have played. What are your favorite humorous moments?

I think a couple of my favorites are the Finger Gun Shootout and when Gortys tries to get dead Vasquez to get up and go along with the group.

Comments

• Lots of the game moments are hilarious, but if I had to pick one... it'll probably be Rhys motivational speech to August back in EP 1.

• Jack begging for his life after a SUICIDAL attack

• best ones was the finger gun war and when jack said that the psychos have made vasquezes face into a skin pizza and rhys sais things like "skin pizza... with pepporoni"

• edited May 2016

On my channel. It's the little things that make me laugh

enter link description here

• The part when Rhys tries to sneak up on that bandit in Episode 1. "Oh, Erik? Aww, is that you?"

1. The finger gun fight.
    2. Sasha's troll death
  • Haha. I loved the troll death too. I'm sitting there with a broken heart and all of a sudden she's like, "I'm not dead yet guys..."

• And then she's floating in the air, and then she falls back down to the ground. LMAO.

bossmanham posted: »

Haha. I loved the troll death too. I'm sitting there with a broken heart and all of a sudden she's like, "I'm not dead yet guys..."

• Finger gun fight and all of Vasquez' scenes.

• Rhys failing to take down the bandit with Sasha in episode 1. "Let him do it on his own!"

Episode 4's opening credits. The slow-mo walk to the space ship. Scooter excitedly staring at Fiona glaring at Rhys exchanging glances with Sasha. Finch and Kroger holding hands. It's all so wonderful.

Fiona recalling Vaughn and Rhys' bro talk.
    "Bro bro bro-bro bro, bro!"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.