Comments

• sorry to say this but my favourite moment was when the Nolan trilogy ended, very poor version of Batman(quitter) and most other characters including The Joker were very overrated. We need a live action Joker like the one in the Arkham games, obviously Mark Hamill is too old himself but someone inspired by the way he plays the character would be great. This trilogy focused way too hard on trying to be real and gritty, Batman Begins was the best of the 3, at least it felt like it was set in Gotham, the other 2 just looked like the cities they were filmed in. So yeah lazy set design, trying too hard to be for an adult audience and weak versions of characters, from the Batman universe. I love DC more than Marvel but for some strange reason they refuse to make good live action movies, some of the animated ones are amazing though, really looking forward to The Killing Joke. I am pretty sure Telltale will do a mature Batman, that is still fun, like the Arkham one, rather than a boring quitter like Nolans.

• Troooolll

sorry to say this but my favourite moment was when the Nolan trilogy ended, very poor version of Batman(quitter) and most other characters i

1. Joker tryouts.
    2. Joker burns a man on pile of money.
    3. Joker blows up hospital.
    4. Joker kills fake Batman.
    5. Joker kills with a pencil.
  • Joker is love, Joker is life!

Omid's cat posted: »

* Joker tryouts. * Joker burns a man on pile of money. * Joker blows up hospital. * Joker kills fake Batman. * Joker kills with a pencil.

• Oh man, no mention of the "Why so serious" scene?!

• Fixed it :)

alexgo posted: »

Oh man, no mention of the "Why so serious" scene?!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.