Comments

• Can be someone who's not in any picture above.

You can talk about spoilers.

• edited May 2016

I'll do a Top 5, excluding Handsome Jack since he'd be mine, and a lot of other people's, obvious Number 1.

1.Loader Bot

enter image description here

2.Rhys

3.Sasha

4.Gortys

5.Fiona

Honorable Mention: Scooter

Sorry Scoots, Fiona just slightly edges you out for that 5th spot

• The best character is Loader Bot, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh.

• Thumbs up to you!

AronDracula posted: »

The best character is Loader Bot, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh.

• I would agree, it's between Handsome Jack and Loader Bot.

I'll do a Top 5, excluding Handsome Jack since he'd be mine, and a lot of other people's, obvious Number 1. 1.Loader Bot 2.Rhys

• I will name my first born, Loader Bot too.

• edited May 2016

What about Gortys? Come on, she's got to be in the Top 10.

• Evolution of Gortys:

• Loader Bot FTW

• I like how almost everyone's favorite character is loader bot.

Cause he's the effin best

• nombr wun - lodr bat

nembere to - van

name tre - rice

nmr fphor - phona

nimbar fyv - goatis

I am terribly sorry.

• Handsome-goddamned-Jack

• edited December 2016

I can't rank them all, so I'll just post all the newly introduced (not in previous BL games) characters I like:

• August
    • Fiona
    • Rhys
    • Sasha
    • Vaughn
    • Loader Bot
    • Gortys

TL;DR: I like Team Awesome. And August.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited May 2016

You know, on the subject of August, he is a seriously underrated character, if you ask me. He's actually a pretty decent guy, even if he's technically on the bad guys' side. He's relatively sane, reasonable, and intelligent (well, by Pandora standards, I suppose). I mean, when you think about it, he never really did anything to anyone in our group, it was us that kept screwing him over and humiliating him time and time again. And despite having more than enough reason to want to punch us around or shoot us, he never really does. He's pretty much one of the punching bags of the game; we con him, ruin the deal, shoot him, get him in trouble with his mom, make him go on a goose chase after us, shoot him a second time (if you trusted Jack), puke on him, are generally rude towards him, and indirectly get him shot yet again. And then he has to watch his mom get crushed.

LawmanZero posted: »

I can't rank them all, so I'll just post all the newly introduced (not in previous BL games) characters I like: * August * Fiona * Rhys * Sasha * Vaughn * Loader Bot * Gortys TL;DR: I like Team Awesome. And August.

• Poor August :c

Deltino posted: »

You know, on the subject of August, he is a seriously underrated character, if you ask me. He's actually a pretty decent guy, even if he's t

• edited June 2016

Yeah, I feel sorry for him at times. To be fair, though, all the heroes in Borderlands have their own negative traits (although Wilhelm and Nisha are obviously amoral sociopaths.) Lilith's too easily blinded by rage, Axton puts his own allies in dangerous situations to make himself look cool, Aurelia is bullying at times, Zer0 is rather arrogant, Salvador is probably cannibalistic, etc.

Here's to hoping that August will become the group's Berserker. I'd love to see him beating up tough mooks and being a snarky, cold, badass Pandoran gangster.

Deltino posted: »

You know, on the subject of August, he is a seriously underrated character, if you ask me. He's actually a pretty decent guy, even if he's t

• Athena. That woman is a true badass.

• edited June 2016

Scooter.

You're lucky, I wasn't going to photoshop his face on to Jesus, like I almost did last night at 2 am.

• I would love to see that.

lottii-lu posted: »

Scooter. You're lucky, I wasn't going to photoshop his face on to Jesus, like I almost did last night at 2 am.

• edited June 2016

Oh, well since it won't freak some of you out.

All hail the true hero of Borderlands, our lord and saviour Scooter Christ.

(this was done in 2 minutes, i'm so sorry)

Hydra_Hell posted: »

I would love to see that.

• This is beautiful

lottii-lu posted: »

Oh, well since it won't freak some of you out. All hail the true hero of Borderlands, our lord and saviour Scooter Christ. (this was done in 2 minutes, i'm so sorry)

• Rhys is my #1 favorite.
    But I love them all.
    whispers But Rhys is my favorite.

• I love them all so much! It's impossible to decide!!! But if I had to choose one, Rhys.

• I like
    Rhys
    Vaughn
    Sasha
    Fiona
    Vasquez
    Janey
    Athena
    Scooter
    Loader Bot
    Gortys
    Zer0
    Jack

• In terms of actual development, I think Rhys is the best, but my favorite is Vaughn.

• edited July 2016

[DELETED]

nombr wun - lodr bat nembere to - van name tre - rice nmr fphor - phona nimbar fyv - goatis I am terribly sorry.

• edited July 2016

-Zer0 (because hes a pure badass)
    -Rhys (i like his echo-eye, i want one)
    -Vaughn (because thats bro, bro. and he built a hyperion army)
    -Fiona (because, she knows how to talk like a normal person)
    -Sasha (because shes fionas sister, nuff said)
    -August (well, i really dont know how to explain this one)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.