Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 6 Arrives June 7th, Features Community Adventurers from YouTube

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 6 key art

Great news for Minecraft: Story Mode players today! Episode 6 - 'A Portal to Mystery', the first of three add-on episodes to the original series, launches on June 7th for PC/Mac, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, iOS, and Android! The episode will also be coming to the Windows Store.

Spider Fight

As part of an extension to the season, this episode may be purchased digitally as part of the new Adventure Pass for $14.99 USD or equivalent, which includes access to Episodes 6, 7, and 8 as they release. The episode will also be available individually for $4.99 USD or equivalent. You'll need to own at least Episode 1 in the series, or the season pass disc, in order to purchase Episodes 6, 7, and 8.

CaptainSparklez Portal Hallway

Several special guest stars from the Minecraft community join the cast in this new episode, all playing characters from their own YouTube videos. Players will get to interact with Joseph Garrett as Stampy Cat, Stacy Hinojosa as Stacy Plays, Dan Middleton as DanTDM (The Diamond Minecart), Lizzie as LDShadowLady, and Jordan Maron as CaptainSparklez. Check out the video interview below to hear from these guest stars on how they got involved in Minecraft: Story Mode, and some clues as to what you can expect from this next episode!

In Episode 6: 'A Portal to Mystery', continuing their journey through the portal hallway, Jesse and crew land themselves in another strange new world - one completely overrun by zombies. With a timely invitation to take refuge in a spooky mansion, they find themselves thrown into a thrilling mystery alongside famous members of the Minecraft community.

This episode was LOADS of fun to work on, and is hopefully just as fun to play! We can't wait to share it with you.

Pumpkin Portrait

Cassie Zombies

The Blue Room

Comments

• Wow, they're going to visit a mansion with some other friends from YouTube. And my guess was correct, it's coming out in June 7!

• Reminds me of Herobrine's Manison

• Something here for people who watch Minecraft videos...and people who don't, so I am hopeful.

• Wooooooow. slow clap. Why? Why must we pay more for a game we already bought? I know they are like "but it's dlc! we worked hard on this!" but seriously, you didn't work very hard on this game guys. So basically what you are saying is that we need to buy the bad game to get the good game? F*** that!

• I don't really understand what you're complaining about. Paying for that new ep ? well, that's $5, I would consider this rather cheap when we see the price of video games today. Even though it may not have required as much effort as when they put the first season out.

If you complain about the fact that you need at least episode 1 to run episode 6, I think it's more technical (Episode 1 must contain all the main user interface elements, navigation between episodes, saved games management etc.) than to rip people off as you tend to suggest. And again that's just $5 so well, ok if you want to complain go ahead but I'm not convinced it's really legitimate.

I don't understand why you say that you need to buy the bad game to get the good one. What's the bad game ? Episodes 1-5 ? Why bad ?

Huniken123 posted: »

Wooooooow. slow clap. Why? Why must we pay more for a game we already bought? I know they are like "but it's dlc! we worked hard on this!" b

• I don't believe the people who says the White Pumpkin is a person. I think he's a ghost.

• Hopefully Ivor doesn't die, cuz he's my favorite character!

• No one of the crew should die,
    They are in EP.7 and 8
    Maybe Ivor in 7...
    I dunno :/

Hopefully Ivor doesn't die, cuz he's my favorite character!

• it looking like a great episode with stamy and dan

This discussion has been closed.