what do you need to unlock _ _ _ _ (tale of the borderlands)

what do you need to do to unlock Zero in ep5 of Tales? is it a dialog option?

Comments

• You need to say "I am a Vault Hunter" while briefly talking to Mordecai in Episode 3.

• Theres another one I think, when talking to athena in the dome afer killing the plant with fiona ability (when athena kills it with her sword) as it give you an option to say "just like a vault hunter" or something along those lines anyway.

Crips posted: »

You need to say "I am a Vault Hunter" while briefly talking to Mordecai in Episode 3.

• who is Mordecai?

You need to say "I am a Vault Hunter" while briefly talking to Mordecai in Episode 3.

• enter image description here

This guy ^

He's one of the two Vault Hunters Vallory hired to capture the crew (and Gortys) in Episode 3.

who is Mordecai?

• thank u very much I will try this

This guy ^ He's one of the two Vault Hunters Vallory hired to capture the crew (and Gortys) in Episode 3.

• Or you need to have everyone locked except for August and Athena (because they're always unlocked). Then Zer0 will go no matter what so you have 3 people for the Vault team.

For that to happen you need to kill Felix, not launch Scooter's satelite, encourage Athena to kill Cassius and not have enough money for the mysterious Vault Hunter.

But you know, Crips' suggestion is probably easier to perform. :P

• edited June 2016

I don't think that counts, does it? Since the text says that Zer0 found out about the Vault Hunter quote from Mordecai and he wasn't present in the scene you mentioned.

Theres another one I think, when talking to athena in the dome afer killing the plant with fiona ability (when athena kills it with her sword) as it give you an option to say "just like a vault hunter" or something along those lines anyway.

• hmm dunno, well I said it anyway to be sure :)

Pipas posted: »

I don't think that counts, does it? Since the text says that Zer0 found out about the Vault Hunter quote from Mordecai and he wasn't present in the scene you mentioned.

• that is a good point maybe its something in ep 1 when zero is there

• It's not, the only way is to tell Mordecai you're a vault hunter, there are no alternatives.

that is a good point maybe its something in ep 1 when zero is there

• well ok thanx for confirming it.

It's not, the only way is to tell Mordecai you're a vault hunter, there are no alternatives.

• Oh boy, lucky me. (So I did have the worst options...) I remember I did all those choices, so everyone was locked and I got those default characters.

Or you need to have everyone locked except for August and Athena (because they're always unlocked). Then Zer0 will go no matter what so you

• so for u zero wasn't unlocked???

AChicken posted: »

Oh boy, lucky me. (So I did have the worst options...) I remember I did all those choices, so everyone was locked and I got those default characters.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.