Witch TV Character Do You Want For Season 2 Of Got?

In this season we got Jon, Dany, Cersei, Tyrion, Margaery and Ramsay.. Who do you want for season 2?

I Personally would like to see Melisandre, Sansa, Arya, AND JON AGAIN :D

Comments

• Well, big reveal but I would love to get Stannis in season 2.. But since Stephen Dillane didn't like his experience in show, it seems not going to happen (though it's two different works). Shame cause he has a voice for dubbing:

enter link description here

Otherwise... Davos Seaworth. Kind of for the same reason. A good voice and a character I appreciate aswell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz3ctjcx98o

Seeing them as Gared if going south for example, or for the bastard bowl for a possible third season (only for Davos for obvious reason).

• My favourite of course, Petyr Baelish. I do not think that will be the case, but I would be glad to see him.

• Varys! It'd be fascinating to get to interact with the Spider himself.

• I thought about him too, but since Mira is a slave/dead and Asher is in Westeros, I guess that no Forrester can interact with him

SerMarve posted: »

Varys! It'd be fascinating to get to interact with the Spider himself.

• True, but maybe if we got a new POV character in King's Landing who wasn't a Forrester? That'd be neat.

Nik02003 posted: »

I thought about him too, but since Mira is a slave/dead and Asher is in Westeros, I guess that no Forrester can interact with him

• edited June 2016

Uh, It's hard to decide considering we don't know when the season will take place. But I'd love to see Brienne of Tarth and Ser Davos.

• Well Malcolm is still with Dany and Varys is about to bring Tyrion to her. I think Telltale has some plans for Malcolm, otherwise they could have killed him at the Whitehill ambush.

SerMarve posted: »

True, but maybe if we got a new POV character in King's Landing who wasn't a Forrester? That'd be neat.

• Lord Glover since he is our liegelord .

• About Lord Glover, Why didn't he aided us against House Whitehill? If he couldn't help us with soldiers, couldn't he send a raven to House Whitehill letting them know that we were under his protection?

alikir34 posted: »

Lord Glover since he is our liegelord .

• Where was Lord Glover when the Whitehills took this castle, murdered my mother, two of my brothers, slaughtered the smallfolk, and set our House a flame? Following The King Who Lost The North, getting his brother killed and his family imprisoned. Aye, I followed House Glover once, but House Glover is dead.

alikir34 posted: »

Lord Glover since he is our liegelord .

• All Hail King Wigams! First of His Name! King of the Andals And The First men! Lord Of The Seven Kingdoms, King Of Amazing Quotes!
    AND RULER OF THIS THREAD

Wigams posted: »

Where was Lord Glover when the Whitehills took this castle, murdered my mother, two of my brothers, slaughtered the smallfolk, and set our H

• edited June 2016

Because House Glover was in the same spot as House Forrester after the Red Wedding, if not in a worse spot. While the war was still ongoing, ironborn raiders took over Deepwood Motte, the ancestral seat of House Glover. They killed many Glover soldiers and imprisoned Robett Glover's wife and children, who is now Lord Glover after the presumed death of his brother Galbart. But Robb was too hellbent on getting his freedom, so he ignored the Glover's pleas for men to take back Deepwood Motte. Needless to say, Robett Glover is not a fan of the Starks at all.

House Glover suffered grievous losses at the Red Wedding, just as House Forrester, presumably also losing their Lord (Galbart Glover). At some point after the massacre, Robett Glover was approached by Roose Bolton, similar to how Ethan was approached by Ramsay, who offered him men to take back Deepwood Motte if Robett swore his alliegance. Lord Glover complied.

All this happens off screen, seemingly around the end of Season 4 or the beginning of Season 5 (but that may be incorrect, I'm not that familiar with the exact timeline), aka where the game is now. Which means that not only is House Forrester in disarray and has lost its seat, their overlords are now sworn to their worst enemies. House Whitehill and House Glover are technically both vassals of House Bolton now, so the Forresters being at war with one of the Glover's new buddies and having killed either Lord Whitehill or a son of his and many of their men cannot be a good thing.

Nik02003 posted: »

About Lord Glover, Why didn't he aided us against House Whitehill? If he couldn't help us with soldiers, couldn't he send a raven to House Whitehill letting them know that we were under his protection?

• If they do use them I just hope it is not as an antagonist like they did with Ramsey. I mean it was just plain annoying watching him kill Ethan knowing that he has plot armor and there is nothing any Forrester will ever do that will even faze him.

• A lot of characters, but at the same time I don't want any. I feel like none of these characters actually mattered in the story.
    Help from Margaery? Nope. Tyrion,Jon, Dany ? Even though you did exactly what she wanted ? Nope. Just a present.Not what was promised. Ramsay and all the others have plot armour and can't influence the story :(

• edited June 2016

Well, not sure, actually. However, one thing is sure for me; I don't want to see Jon Snow in the game again.

I like Jon Snow, but in my opinion, he was just in the game for fanservice and nothing else. He didn't add anything to the story in the first place, unlike some other characters from the show like Cersei or Tyrion. Hell, even Ramsay and Daenerys added something to the plot.

• edited June 2016

I'd like a character on Pyke. Things seem to be heating with the Ironborn story, and being a part of that in the game would be pretty sweet. Meeting Davos and Stannis would be pretty cool. I'm guessing you could do it with Gared.

• Jon did add something. You talked a bit about your vows and the night's watch. Also about the Red Wedding. And he also helped you reconsile with Finn/Cotter.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Well, not sure, actually. However, one thing is sure for me; I don't want to see Jon Snow in the game again. I like Jon Snow, but in my o

• Honestly none. I don't want another Ramsay situation.

• More Ramsay... Anyone?

• I don't really mind who we get, tbh. I mean, I'd love to see Ramsay again.

• Stannis at the Wall. Maybe the game can undo a little bit of the character assassination the show pulled on him.

• I'm hoping Beska would bring Ryon to Bravos for his safety and met Arya.

• He wont because hes dead around the time rodrik/asher is finished recovering

I don't really mind who we get, tbh. I mean, I'd love to see Ramsay again.

• Arya. The Hound. Brieanne. Jaime

Sign in to comment in this discussion.