Rhys's and Fiona's Fate

So after I completed TFTB's story a lot of times, I decided to look after the end of the 5th episode to see what the other players think about it.
The weird fact is that a lot a lot of people thinks that Rhys and Fiona teleported to another planet/dimension.
Lets just assume that is the truth.
But what about the other characters? I really hope TTG wont abandon the other main characters (Vaughn, Sasha, LoaderBot, Gortys, etc) just because the two main protagonist don't continue their adventure on Pandora.
Anyway, I really hope that wasn't gonna happen.
Remember, it's just one possibility for Season 2.

So what do you guys think?

Comments

• Well if there ever is a season 2, it would probably show where Rhys and Fiona were taken and set up the story for season 2, then probs send them back to Pandora.

1. Since a lot of people said TFTB is TTG's best game, I don't think they would skip the opportunity to make a sequel.
    2. I hope you're right bro.
    Poogers555 posted: »

Well if there ever is a season 2, it would probably show where Rhys and Fiona were taken and set up the story for season 2, then probs send them back to Pandora.

• Since a lot of people said TFTB is TTG's best game, I don't think they would skip the opportunity to make a sequel.

enter image description here

tothclean posted: »

* Since a lot of people said TFTB is TTG's best game, I don't think they would skip the opportunity to make a sequel. * I hope you're right bro.

• im just glad they didnt die i would loke to see a season 2 where they are walkingthrough thevault and talking about what happened before (rhys setting atlas up ) and maybe the crew talking about stuff like what vaughn did when helios crashed small backstories likethat because there is a lot missing at the start of the game like why rhys and fiona were possibly arguing at the startofthe game

• Or at least 1 episode within the Vault, or like you said TTG will make small backstories before they release Season 2, like The Walking Dead 400 days. That would be awesome.

im just glad they didnt die i would loke to see a season 2 where they are walkingthrough thevault and talking about what happened before (rh

• Savage

Poogers555 posted: »

Since a lot of people said TFTB is TTG's best game, I don't think they would skip the opportunity to make a sequel.

• I think it is safe to say that TTG will not abandon those wonderful characters, we will have Rhys and Fiona interacting with the crew again of course. The question here is how this will happen, TTG is clearly using an open ending to work freely over it, I would expect double tales and insane twists again.

• Yeah I think something like 400 days would be better for backstories as they would be shorter stories and 400 days played out really well

Or at least 1 episode within the Vault, or like you said TTG will make small backstories before they release Season 2, like The Walking Dead 400 days. That would be awesome.

• I hope your right.
    Man I can't wait for Season 2.
    I also wonder how Rhys and Fiona will get close to each other while they're in the Vault.

Chusets posted: »

I think it is safe to say that TTG will not abandon those wonderful characters, we will have Rhys and Fiona interacting with the crew again

• Yes, this will be dynamic for sure.

I hope your right. Man I can't wait for Season 2. I also wonder how Rhys and Fiona will get close to each other while they're in the Vault.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.