Harvey Dent / Two-Face

How long will it be till he becomes Two-Face? Will he even become Two-Face? or will he just be more of a background character till later on in the series.

Could he already be two-face seeing as bruce has been batman for a bit

enter image description here

We all know who he is, from either TV, Games and Movies or the Comics.

Comments

• It will be rather weird that Harvey is going to be around and not become Two-Face.

I think during the first three episodes, Harvey will start out as Bruce's best friend. Then he becomes Two-Face during the last episodes and become the final villain. I know it is a predictable route, but if done well, it can be very emotional for both Bruce and the players to fight a friend turned evil.

• I like that, builds a relationship to have it broken down and fight his friend

It will be rather weird that Harvey is going to be around and not become Two-Face. I think during the first three episodes, Harvey will s

• Thinking more about it, I feel that having Harvey Dent/Two Face is a much better choice than the Joker. He is the villain that challenges Batman on an emotional level. Also especially since Telltale plan to give Bruce Wayne more focus, so Harvey Dent is the perfect choice for Bruce to interact with while he is not being Batman.

I like that, builds a relationship to have it broken down and fight his friend

• edited June 2016

Plus he has two-faces! haha

Also this makes his character more complex. Old personality mixed with new persona

Thinking more about it, I feel that having Harvey Dent/Two Face is a much better choice than the Joker. He is the villain that challenges Ba

• edited June 2016

I think during the first three episodes, Harvey will start out as Bruce's best friend. Then he becomes Two-Face during the last episodes and become the final villain. I know it is a predictable route, but if done well, it can be very emotional for both Bruce and the players to fight a friend turned evil.

Really good idea, however what I would do is have another villain besides Dent. If I was doing things, Dent would be a secondary villain and during the final episodes he turns into a villain due to the actions of another villain earlier on or something so Batman and Dent fight which somehow results in Dents death by accident and then Batman has to confront the main villain responsible for turning Dent. That way he's had to see his friend turn, fight him, and watch him die- then when he confronts the main villain it's personal...If this happened I guess it shouldn't be Joker because it would be too Dark-Knightish. This is just me brainstorming though.

It will be rather weird that Harvey is going to be around and not become Two-Face. I think during the first three episodes, Harvey will s

• That's a really good idea!

• edited June 2016

Sounds good, but I wouldn't necessarily kill Dent. I agree that having him turn to Two Face in the last episode would be good way to do it (and obviously he can't be the main villain in that scenario), but I'd keep him alive for the second season.

Saltlick123 posted: »

I think during the first three episodes, Harvey will start out as Bruce's best friend. Then he becomes Two-Face during the last episodes and

• Just like TDK!

• Yeah, I don't wanna see him be the main villain. I guess it depends if they're gonna make a Season 2, maybe it ends with Dent in Arkham with Batman dramatically watching him before going off into the night after he sees the bat symbol in the sky

Sounds good, but I wouldn't necessarily kill Dent. I agree that having him turn to Two Face in the last episode would be good way to do it (and obviously he can't be the main villain in that scenario), but I'd keep him alive for the second season.

• Seeing how Harvey Dent was the second person on the list of cast after Bruce Wayne, I'm sure he will have a major role. Corruption is said to have a big part, and with Harvey Dent being the DA will probably be a major part of it. I would be shocked if he didn't become Two-Face.

• As I was getting through your theory I was getting a Dark Knight vibe haha. It'd be cool if Harvey played a key role, but his transformation in Two Face is more of a tragedy and the character doesn't play an overtly antagonistic role later on. Or maybe they delay his transformation and he becomes a pawn for the mob before they ultimately screw him over and he completes his change.
    I'm excited about the Long Halloween vibes I'm getting from this though, as it's my favourite Batman series (of course, they've made it clear this isn't an adaptation, but still)

I think during the first three episodes, Harvey will start out as Bruce's best friend. Then he becomes Two-Face during the last episodes and

• Something like that, I guess we know he probably won't be getting a happy ending. I'm pretty happy that this isn't an adaptation, there are some cool stories out there but for an interactive game with Telltale's storytelling talents, I want to see what they can think up of.

HLeigh0109 posted: »

As I was getting through your theory I was getting a Dark Knight vibe haha. It'd be cool if Harvey played a key role, but his transformation

• I hear you. Adaptations are flooding the market. So even though this is an existing property, it'll be great to see what Telltale have thought up

Something like that, I guess we know he probably won't be getting a happy ending. I'm pretty happy that this isn't an adaptation, there are

• I can pretty much predict what might happen just due to the voice cast. At least a possibility.

Carmine Falcone is in this game, I'm guessing that we probably will have Dent for a few episodes then Falcone will issue a hit on Dent, thus turning him in to Two face and we'll have to fight him. Just a possibility.

• edited June 2016

I think Two Face is a perfect villain for this kind of story. As Telltale has stated, this is going to be a story where Bruce Wayne is trying to define on what kind of "Batman" he wants to be and Two Face is a villain that thrives on themes of identity and defining on who you are, it's certainly more interesting than the worn out and tired "Is Batman one bad day away from becoming crazy like the Joker?" Batman VS Joker story arcs.

• I feel that having another main villain that isn't the Joker is refreshing.

J-Master posted: »

I think Two Face is a perfect villain for this kind of story. As Telltale has stated, this is going to be a story where Bruce Wayne is tryin

• I hope they do justice to Harvey's split personality, The Big Bad Harv. Harvey isnt some PTSD guy who seeks revenge only as portrayed in TDK, He is much more complex than that, I hope his split personality is done like in The animated series (must watch for harvey fans).

• Of course he will become Two Face by this Season. In my opinion TTG will take this chance and build a good relationship between Batman and Harvey, as we are placed on Batman's early years. I do not know how much episodes we will get but, my guess is that Dent will become Two Face by Episode 4.

• I already own The Long Halloween, why would I want that again?

I may be on the minority here, but TellTale already announce that this game won´t be withing the comics canon but rather it will be TellTale´s interpretation. I´m fine with that as long as it doesn´t mean doing the same as in the comics but all changed up. If they are gonna pull the Two-Face origin I want that at least is a new take on it, not a repetition of a stori that exist in countless retellings of the same old story.

• Was Harvey Dent confirmed?

• Yes he is in the cast list.

Was Harvey Dent confirmed?

• Sweet. Who else is in the cast list?

Yes he is in the cast list.

• Rendered to look like a living, breathing comic book, Telltale's vision of Batman will feature an award-winning cast of talent, including Troy Baker in the role of Bruce Wayne, Travis Willingham as Harvey Dent, Erin Yvette as Vicki Vale, Enn Reitel as Alfred Pennyworth, Murphy Guyer as Lieutenant James Gordon, Richard McGonagle as Carmine Falcone, and Laura Bailey as Selina Kyle. We'll be able to reveal additional cast and characters as the season progresses.

https://www.telltalegames.com/blog/106859/batman-the-telltale-series-unveiled-in-first-look-ahead-of-summer-2016-premiere

Sweet. Who else is in the cast list?

• Well, my guess is...he'll become Two-Face when Maroni makes an appearance. Cuz in the comics, and pretty much anything Batman related, Harvey became Two-Face because of Salvatore Maroni.

Rendered to look like a living, breathing comic book, Telltale's vision of Batman will feature an award-winning cast of talent, including Tr

• I think that since they just called him Harvey Dent he'll start as Harvey and then sometime in the game become Two-Face. I don't think they'd use a character like him unless that happened. Maybe he'll be a friend of Bruce's but once he becomes Two-Face it's up to us to decide what actions we should take to either stop him or maybe be more lenient.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.