Do you think there might be a choice to reveal Batman's identity?

This would obviously be a big choice with some possible consequences. I'm just imagining a crucial moment in the story where the choice "Remove mask/cowl" would appear. I imagine it'd depend on the circumstances if people were to do it.

What do you think? Will a choice like this appear?

Comments

• This is a really cool idea and i can imagine it happening for sure, maybe with Catwoman or even Harvey Dent (if he turns out to be a close ally)

• Yeah, I imagined it happening in a really emotional scene with Harvey.

HLeigh0109 posted: »

This is a really cool idea and i can imagine it happening for sure, maybe with Catwoman or even Harvey Dent (if he turns out to be a close ally)

• Oooh, that might be a good and tough decision to have! Would make you think - what if revealing my identity can help me save x? What if revealing my identity will lead to x's demise?

• This would make for an intense final episode...

Remove cowl or let ___ die...

• We can probably rule out the possibility of a public reveal. Considering this series will most likely be about Batman and Bruce Wayne equally, I doubt they'll let you ruin Bruce Wayne's life.

However, a controlled reveal? Hell yes.
    It can even be on Batman's own terms, instead of being forced to.

For example... Dick Grayson loses his parents, Bruce shelters him for a few weeks.
    Make a few decisions, some dialogue options. You eventually find him on the street, with him having tracked down Zucco (I'm pretty sure he's the guy who got his parents killed). And then, bam! You get the option to reveal. Just take off the cowl, say no words, cause no words need to be said... They both know what comes next. Green jockeys!

I don't know, I'm just letting my unimaginative imagination run wild.

• I think it is possible. I would say yes, there are in fact more than one situation where this could happen, so, chances are good.

• I want this option for every person I meet.

Batman is talking to Alfred in the batcave

Batman takes off cowl

Batman: am actually Bruce Wayne

Alfred: oh wow didn't expect that

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited June 2016

Imagine a game over where you get the choice to reveal yourself as Bruce Wayne to a group of bad guys

Then they just shoot you in the face

• GOT HIM!!

I want this option for every person I meet. Batman is talking to Alfred in the batcave Batman takes off cowl Batman: am actually Bruce Wayne Alfred: oh wow didn't expect that

• So bore of secret identities on comic characters that if the game gives me the option I will go for it all the way:

"excuse me sir, here´s your coffe"

"Do you have a discount for rich superheroes? Because I´m Bruce Wayne...and also Batman!!!"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.